Ecuatorianos en el exterior, Part IV

Discussion in 'Ecuador - Players Abroad' started by cristian1mv, Jan 9, 2010.

1. Luigi408

Luigi408 Member

May 16, 2010
    San Jose, Ca
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    My God that was beautiful, specially the last pass for goal. I believe that was Cazares. Time to start giving him more time in the NT.

2. javer

javer Member

Sep 11, 2012
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    yup that was him he revived the ball in the middle made the run, the passes and put in the assist. banfield is in 6th place right now I hope they make libertadores.

3. Luigi408

Luigi408 Member

May 16, 2010
    San Jose, Ca
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador

Check it out. #9 that just joined Real Madrid Casillas in Spain. Pretty good. Bunch of 20 year old kids from Ecuador have good talent. Specially the ones that were "17" recently but are actually 20 lol.

4. barcelonista1981

May 16, 2007
    GUAYAQUIL
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I have always defended our players going to Mexico, I think that it's a league that pays them well, Spanish speaking which makes our guys more comfortable, they get to start and score, but watching our WCQ games I see that it's the guys playing in Europe that make the difference. Too bad, some of our guys actually had what it takes to make it there.

Fidel Martinez, Joao Rojas and Michael Arroyo were solid promises.

5. barcelonista1981

May 16, 2007
    GUAYAQUIL
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Any News on Miller going anywhere? we went from Sampdoria to Leon? o_O

6. javer

javer Member

Sep 11, 2012
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    lol it was more like West Ham, Villareal, Sampdoria to Brighton and Hove Albion, America, Pachuca and then Leon

Even Mexico is have trouble buying him with the price tag he has now 10 mil is huge and will be the biggest transfer made from Ecuador to el exterior.

7. javer

javer Member

Sep 11, 2012
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
  8. javer

javer Member

Sep 11, 2012
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Transfers in or to el exterior so far...
    Diego Calderón(Barcelona SC) to Zacatepec de Morelia(mexican B)
    Juan José Govea(Mushuc Runa) to Atlético Tucumán(Recently promoted to Argentina 1st division)
    Vinicio Angulo(Alebrijes de Oxaca) to (Atlético San Luis)
    Joffre Guerrón (Tigres UANL) to (Cruz Azul)
    Kevin Mercado (Godoy Cruz) to (Club Atlético Sarmiento Junín)
    Juan Cazares (Banfield) to (Atlético Mineiro) lots of issues with his transfer I really want him to play for Mineiro
    Frickson Erazo(Gremio) to (Atlético Mineiro)
    Félix Borja (Real Garcilaso) to (South China AA)
    Richard Luis Mercado(Universitario de Sucre) to Atlético Pantoja(Dominican Republic)

Players returning to Ecuador from el extertior
    Geovanny Nazareno (Mineros de Zacatecas) to Barcelona SC (as of now)
    Christian Penilla (Pachuca) to Barcelona SC
    Segundo Castillo (Dorados) to Barcelona SC
    Christian Suárez (Dorados) to Barcelona SC
    Kevin Becerra (Boca Jr.) to Barcelona SC
    Manuel Balda (Badalona) to El Nacional
    Marlon De Jesús (Cucutá) to El Nacional
    Carlos Tenorio (Bolívar) to Liga de Quito

Rumors....
    Carlos Gruezo(Stuttgart) to Unión Berlín(German Second Division), MLS(Unknown team), Barcelona SC
    Ely Esterilla (Barcelona SC) to Atlético Nacional
    Jaime Ayoví (Godoy Cruz) to Atlético Nacional
    Narciso Mina (Liga de Quito) to Atlético Nacional
    Alex Bolaños(Aucas) to MLS (unknown team), Barcelona
    Henry Patta(Barcelona SC) to (Cobreloa)
    Alex Colón(Barcelona SC) to (Cobreloa)
    Jhon Narváez (Emelec) to (Nacional) Uruguay
    Miller Bolaños (Emelec) to Turkey, Italy, Spain, England, mexico, etc.

barcelonista1981 repped this.
  9. JAIME CHILE

JAIME CHILE Member+

Apr 26, 2006
    V.Alemana y Stgo
    Club:
    Cobreloa Calama
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Hola amigos ecuatorianos:

Henry Patta llegó a préstamo a Cobreloa el jueves 7 de enero. ¿Qué me podrían comentar de su juego? (leí comentarios poco alentadores de hinchas de Barcelona en las redes sociales).

P.D. Alex Colón no llegó a Cobreloa, ya se cerraron las contrataciones.

10. javer

javer Member

Sep 11, 2012
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Aqui vea un video de sus jugadas en Universida Catholica. En Barcelona no tuvo muchas oportunidades.

Also for got to mention....
    Marcos Caicedo(Dorados) to Mineros de Zacatecas
    Roberto Ordonez(Mushuc Runa) to Cimarrones Sonora

JAIME CHILE repped this.
  11. JAIME CHILE

JAIME CHILE Member+

Apr 26, 2006
    V.Alemana y Stgo
    Club:
    Cobreloa Calama
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    ¡Muchas gracias x el video!:thumbsup:

12. Luigi408

Luigi408 Member

May 16, 2010
    San Jose, Ca
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Wow. Both Caicedo and Valencia scored under 5 minutes for their teams! What an awesome morning lol.

barcelonista1981 and Jefe Esco repped this.
  13. barcelonista1981

May 16, 2007
    GUAYAQUIL
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Carlos Gruezo to the MLS? wow, I mean he is only 20 so sky is the limit but he will need to be a star here.

14. cabezamagica

cabezamagica Member

Feb 10, 2011
    NYC
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    For some reason the MLS hasn't been a good league nfor our guys except Plata.hope he makes some noise here.

15. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    So Miller Bolanos is going to China...how underwhelmed are you? I hope majorly.

I don't think this was a decision made on his end since Emelec ultimately has the power by owning his contract. I'm a little stunned that they would let him go to a league that underperforms as much as the Chinese league- no offense to them. I know they have the money and power in Asia, but for this guy, it's a terrible step backward. At the peak of his career, while still being so young, he's going to a place that cannot challenge him physically. My hope is he turns it around. He has a good coach and will be around some talented individuals. I just hope his form doesn't fall off.

If he did have a decision and simply bit at the largest offer, then he's a coward. Period. Europe would have given him the best place to hopefully push his game forward. I've spent enough time around the guy to know he's a weak guy. Talented, but egotistical and mentally weak.

http://www.marca.com/futbol/america/2016/02/01/56af8c62e2704e60578b457a.html

16. Luigi408

Luigi408 Member

May 16, 2010
    San Jose, Ca
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    That's the problem. Everyone knows his reputation. No one in their right mind wants him on their team. Specially not at the price Emelec was asking. No matter how good you are (just ask Guerron) your reputation matters just as much. If he is truly going to China, it's over for him. Too bad. Good thing we have talented midfield guys coming up. Plus E. Valencia is back.

17. Quilotoa

Quilotoa Member

Sep 26, 2008
    Brasilia, Brazil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Yea, and you know Caicedo had big offers from China this year but turned them down. Then some PL clubs came at him, so Espanyol bought all his rights and increased his buyout clause. It would be cool to see him back in the PL but he's in a pretty good place at Espanyol.

18. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador

Agreed! Although Espaynol isn't doing all that great in the league, I hardly think they're a relegation-worthy team and will stay afloat in La Liga. Despite the team's slump, I think it was smart for him to stay.

19. cabezamagica

cabezamagica Member

Feb 10, 2011
    NYC
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Lol we have to create a team of the week thread for Miller Bolanos.this week Gremio next week Corinthians.

20. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Next week he'll be playing for Red Star Belgrade jajaja

21. mac-0n3

mac-0n3 Member

Sep 6, 2006
    Toronto,Canada
    Club:
    Toronto FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Aperantley Everton wanted miller. ... but he joined gremio. Also I heard that quintero told him to reconsider the China move ...

22. cabezamagica

cabezamagica Member

Feb 10, 2011
    NYC
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Miller got a great reception by Gremio fans,they really like that's he's a quality players.his performances in eliminatorias and libertadores didn't go unnoticed.good luck Miller.;)

23. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I'm glad he's in Brazil. I just hope he's mature enough to handle himself out there- lots of temptation and ways to get sidetracked or distracted.

Best of luck to him though! Despite his amazing contributions to the NT, I feel he needs to be better. Gremio can definitely give him that push.

24. barcelonista1981

May 16, 2007
    GUAYAQUIL
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I never liked our players going to Brasil, their natural style is similar to ours only better, I will always remember Bolanos and Guerron there, 2 of our most solid promises barely starting, Michael Jackson Quinonez also didnt do well there.

25. ECUAlex

ECUAlex Member

Feb 24, 2009
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Cazares played really well today against IDV for the Copa Libertadores. He was played as a 10, right down the middle creating chances. He got subbed off for Robinho early in the second half causing the majority of the fans to boo. Very strange substitution and the fans noticed as well.