East LA Hooligans "New Chivas Support group"

Discussion in 'Chivas USA Supporters Clubs' started by El Assesino, Jul 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. El Assesino

El Assesino New Member

Oct 21, 2006
    UNION Ul7RAS
    Yo Mother********as I've started with a group of friends on the eastside of LA a new Chivas USA support group called, "East LA Hooligans." Todos somos de barrio and were gangsta and crazy ass hell and were looking for any one who's down to join. We're just starting out and we're trying to get the word out. Our email is elahooligans@yahoo.com If your interetsted in joining send us your name, email and phone number. We haven't made our official debut at the HDC yet but were're hoping to do so pretty soon. The main thing ELA Hooligans is trying to do is get more people to come to the games. We all live on the eastside like boyle heights, east LA, montebello, and pico rivera and were trying to get more people to go by setting up carpools. We also plan on getting together to watch the real chivas games and chivas usa away games at either Ordonez resturant and bar on Garfield in Montebello or another bar, or at some one's house probably mine in Montebello. HOWEVER, we are not trying to break away from la Legion although we might have our own chant or two. We want to still be apart of them and sit with them. This group is a way of getting more people into chivas and allowing us to get together in brotherhood with other chivas fans who want to get wild and crazy even when we dont play at the HDC. :cool:

2. aguimarães

aguimarães Member

Apr 19, 2006
    Club:
    LD Alajuelense
    Any myspace/hi5 groups, or shit like that?

3. Gameface

Gameface BigSoccer Supporter

Apr 25, 2000
    Southern California
    Club:
    Los Angeles
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The East LA Hooligans are now a division within the Saint Patricks Battalion. You are more than welcome to check us out on myspace. http://www.myspace.com/stpatricksbattalion

4. aguimarães

aguimarães Member

Apr 19, 2006
    Club:
    LD Alajuelense
    Cool. Thing is, its private.

5. ekker3

ekker3 Member

Feb 10, 2007
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    i dig the idea (the location especially), but do you really think the name "hooligans" would fly?

6. aguimarães

aguimarães Member

Apr 19, 2006
    Club:
    LD Alajuelense
    Barras or Hinchas might do better. I´ve always wanted to see a Boca/Saprissa/America style hooligan group for a Latin team in the US. The Afusionados for the Miami Fusion a while back was the closest thing.

7. futgod

futgod Member+

Nov 28, 2006
    NorCal
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Hooligans might be the final straw for all the Pub Teamers, they might have a heart attack and die.

8. El Assesino

El Assesino New Member

Oct 21, 2006
    UNION Ul7RAS
    Since were a group of Crazy Ass bilingual cabrones del barrio, who support Chivas USA in East Los, I dont see why the name wouldn't fly.

9. RICHARD ESCUTIA

Jul 25, 2006
    PALMDALE
    As A Proud Member Of The Glorious Legion 1908, I Would Like To Welcome Your Support Group.

Make Sure Your Banners Are Visible!!!

Chivas And Stripes Forever!!!

10. -REY MISTERIO-

Aug 2, 2007
    sYLMAR
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    this is just getting better and better
    awante San Patricks Battalion
    awante BORRACHOS
    awante east LA Hooligans

la banda de Chivas sigira cresiendo una pasion sin fronteras y sin limites

11. manta1908

manta1908 New Member

Jul 18, 2005
    hhhmmm interesting!

12. Going Mobile

Going Mobile Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 15, 2004
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    No offense guys do we really need a third supporters group. I would like to see two stronger groups rather than 3-5 splinter groups.

13. hrothgarofsocal

Apr 22, 2007
    Union Ultras
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    Ireland Republic
    Quoting Gameface here -

"The East LA Hooligans are now a division within the Saint Patricks Battalion. You are more than welcome to check us out on myspace." http://www.myspace.com/stpatricksbattalion

I think you'll see The St Pats keep growing.... with or without FO assistance. (of course, I think WITH assistance is preferred)

14. El Assesino

El Assesino New Member

Oct 21, 2006
    UNION Ul7RAS
    The "Hooligans" are the East Los Angeles division of the St. Pat's. We're not a seperate group.

15. -REY MISTERIO-

Aug 2, 2007
    sYLMAR
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    AiJaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

Dale dale dale Chivas....
    Dale dale dale daLe U..S.. A

see you all saturday

16. Albee

Albee Member

Dec 28, 2007
    I love how the supporters groups keep getting stronger. Chivas has the potential to have the strongest supporters group with a name like Chivas U.S. and the teams location in Los Angeles.

17. eapleitez

eapleitez Member

Jun 29, 2008
    Bakersfield
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I don't want to be the wet blanket around here, but the name Hooligans is probably not a good idea, cause it might give off the wrong impression. Over time, if you guys show that you just want to have lots of crazy fun and not get into any fights (hooligan means a guy who starts trouble) then it will work as you build up a reputation. But if you guys really do want to go to games to beat up on people of the opposing team, then that's not gonna fly.