Eads Brigade Seating

Discussion in 'Eads Brigade' started by Sport Billy, Dec 14, 2009.

1. rokagrl13

rokagrl13 Member

Aug 14, 2007
    STL
    Club:
    Saint Louis Athletica
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Verde whatever was there because they needed power. There isn't a power source or something of that nature for section 20. That's why there is beer by us. No power needed for ice! :D

2. bugzsbunny

bugzsbunny New Member

Feb 21, 2007
    Saint Louis
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Like Siberian said, Columbus has successfully merged their three supporter's groups. It works really well for them because after a bit of fighting they finally got together and realized they could be even louder together. They basically got together and discussed different cheers and chants and beats they wanted and it all just flows together. I was a Crew season ticket holder for a while before moving back to St. Louis and I can't tell you how wonderful it is now to be part of Nordecke. If the different groups here in St. Louis could work things out and be on the same page I think it would be a beautiful thing. But if not I think it's wise to at least respect each other and not fight amongst ourselves.

3. ussoccerTILLiDIE

ussoccerTILLiDIE New Member

Jan 21, 2008
    NYC
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    "Unite and strengthen!" the more people that we have standing and singing together the more our presence will be known. how many people does the eads brigade expect to bring to the ac st. louis games?

4. jasontoon

jasontoon Member

Jan 9, 2002
    Seattle, WA
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    A lack of free cash and free time will probably keep me from getting season tickets. I hope there are some single-game tickets for Section 20 available, either through the EB or at the box office.

5. KyleScarborough

KyleScarborough New Member

Dec 3, 2009
    Washington, MO
    Club:
    St. Louis Lions
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    My work schedule doesn't allow for many games, but I'll be there for all Sunday fixtures for both clubs and any special weekend matches I feel I should take off for.

Section 20 for Eads supporters at ACSTL matches confirmed?