Eads Brigade Activity

Discussion in 'Eads Brigade' started by stlkicks, Jan 6, 2010.

1. stlkicks

stlkicks New Member

Aug 20, 2007
    Hello,

I think its great that there is an organized fan club in St. Louis. I'm trying to determine how active your group is, what are your plans for the near future? what can new members do to help out? what are some of the bigger projects going on? or, is this a very loosely configured group of fans hung together by a message board (and I'm not slamming it if it is...anything is better than nothing, but it doesn't seem like the website lists and events and there is little volume here on the Big Soccer forum)...so I'm just try to get an honest assesment of where the group is and where it plans to go.

Thanks!
    stlkicks

2. SilentAssassin

Apr 16, 2007
    St. Louis
    There is a lot more activity in the NASL forum now. This forum doesn't get much activity now since we lost the MLS bid. https://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1256753 There will probably be an ACSTL sub-forum later but right now it's just one long thread. As far as where the group is now, my understanding is they were waiting to see what happened with the USL/NASL thing before organizing their next event. Maybe SportBilly can update us?

3. Seph

Seph Member

Dec 2, 2004
    St. Louis, Mo., USA
    Club:
    St. Louis Lions
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I think most of us plan to be the large, loud, crazy group you will see at AC games this season, but like the last post said, things are busier on the NASL forum at the moment.

4. stlkicks

stlkicks New Member

Aug 20, 2007
    Thanks for the update....I've been using the Big Soccer link on Eads Brigade website which takes me to this forum...so glad you guys can put me on the right path.

thanks