Dutch football writers wanted - paid (a little bit)

Discussion in 'The Netherlands' started by dreamingoranje, Aug 24, 2011.

1. dreamingoranje

dreamingoranje New Member

Aug 17, 2011
    Club:
    AZ
    I'm currently looking for new writers to contribute to my Dutch football blog. Whether it be a regular column, a series of pieces, or just a one off article anything would be welcomed.

The site will, in time, cover everything from the current Eredivisie to Dutch players playing abroad, to stuff covering the history of football in Holland. To give you an idea of the sort of thing there at the moment (not very much) the address is www.dreamingoranje.com .

Writing for the blog is paid, just, so any article you write for the site would get you £5, and starting from the 1st September every week the article on the site with the most views (excluding those written by myself) will get £10. All payments will be made in whichever way the writer prefers. I appreciate (quite rightly) that nobody would want to hand over their bank details for online transfers, so, things like Amazon giftcards, paypal etc are all fine. Whichever you prefer.

So, whether you want to write a piece on FC Twente's rise to shatter the dominance of the big 3, a one off article about the Dutch goalkeeper impressing in the English Premier League, a weekly roundup of transfer rumours, or a monthly series about the 10 most influential men in Dutch football history, get in touch. If you have any questions or are interested then feel free to ask in here, or drop me a PM. thanks :)

2. windycity

windycity Member

Oct 19, 2001
    Where do you think
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    very cool. I'm not qualified to write for it but will definitely check it out regularly as the basic site looks solid. Good luck!

3. dreamingoranje

Aug 17, 2011
    Club:
    AZ
    thank you, is just a bit of fun and all quite new to me at the moment.

you don't need any writing experience or to have done anything for sites in the past, anyone can get involved. If you have knowledge or opinion with anything relating to Dutch football then feel free to share it via the site :)

4. andreisnoopy

andreisnoopy New Member

Sep 6, 2011
    Hello, I am very interested in working for you. I am a great admirer of the Dutch league and I have 3 years experience of writing football articles for two differend websited. Please contact me via email to discuss other terms. andreimarin90@ymail.com Regards!

5. Lamprey

Lamprey Member

Jul 2, 2010
    Las Vegas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Just wanted to say: cool site!

I'm trying to watch more Eredivisie and educate myself on the teams. If you take any kind of requests for articles, I would be overjoyed to see anything on the culture/stereotypes/reputations of the clubs!

6. andreisnoopy

andreisnoopy New Member

Sep 6, 2011
    Dear Stephen,

I have sent an email to you on the email address you included in the PM from my gmail account, but you did not answer and I'm beginning to think . I will send the same email from my yahoo mail account and hope you receive it this time and send back a reply.

Kind Regards,
    Andrei

7. dreamingoranje

Aug 17, 2011
    Club:
    AZ
    andre, don't panic. I received your email and replied to it, I saw I had a reply from you but haven't been online a great deal this week. Will get to responding over the weekend :)

8. andreisnoopy

andreisnoopy New Member

Sep 6, 2011
    Ok thanks. I did not panic, but I didn't know what happened to the email I sent you. I am waiting for your response anytime you find it suitable.
    Regards,
    Andrei