Draft Argentino!

Discussion in 'Argentina' started by megamac20817, Feb 27, 2007.

1. Dr. Know

Dr. Know Member+

Dec 5, 2005
    Macondo
    Entender que? I said to leave it as it is but it's not fair that when the 3 matches are played those points just go to waste. But whatever. I'm the one that got screwed the most out of all this.

Now why don't you as a mod stop acting like a prick huh?

2. elciclon

elciclon New Member

Mar 12, 2005
    BOEDO
    Club:
    CA San Lorenzo de Almagro
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    hey if you want to have you're tplayers scores counted (the matches suspended) then its fine ill accept it and play grisales instead of benitez (wont do much). so if you're up for that then i have no problem with that.

3. Dr. Know

Dr. Know Member+

Dec 5, 2005
    Macondo
    Nah it's cool man forget it. I don't want to keep on complicating this thing.

Do you even know when the suspended maches will be played?

4. elciclon

elciclon New Member

Mar 12, 2005
    BOEDO
    Club:
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    cool, either way ill down. i think the games will be played next week midweek, since rivergay plays this week for libertadores.

5. locoxriver

locoxriver Moderator
    Staff Member

May 22, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I doubt it.. They usually take longer to make up these matches.. Plus, the matches were suspended because of rain and floodings.. Do you think all this water will disappear in a week?

6. argentine soccer fan

Staff Member

Jan 18, 2001
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I think it's best we just don't count them this time, since that is what was said before the weekend. But we should set a precedent in case more matches are suspended in future weeks.

Should we always go only by the matches that are played on a given weekend, and forget the suspended matches, regardless of who gets an advantage?

7. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    no - no me entendieron

esta fecha debe de contar, tan pronto los 3 juegos suspendidos se juegen, por eso sugeria que megamanc, solo guarde los grades de los que van hasta hoy en dia y despues se termina de sumar al cabo de la fecha.

a lo que me referia es al caso de suspendidos y lesionados, si un equipo tiene 4 y 7 de esos, tough luck! no hay que alterar las reglas ni la formacion....
    solo esperemos que megamac...guarde com hace locoXriver sus datos del mas sabio hasta que la fehca se juege.

peace:rolleyes:

8. megamac20817

megamac20817 Member+

Jul 9, 2005
    Buenos Aires
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Hmm, after due deliberation, my initial decision will stand: the games won't count, regardless of when they're made up. There's no point in holding up this fixture because of this, when teams will have to deal with a large number of absentees throughout this tournament.

9. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    thanks!

10. megamac20817

megamac20817 Member+

Jul 9, 2005
    Buenos Aires
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Read the post before yours efe, I've decided it's not worth waiting, we've waited long enough.

PS: Guys, bump the "Teams only" thread with substitutions or post your teams here, unless you want to count your scores from now on, which is fine by me but leaves me a bit unoccupied :D

11. elciclon

elciclon New Member

Mar 12, 2005
    BOEDO
    Club:
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    hey can everyone out they're lineups up, that way me and asf can do the scores.

12. locoxriver

locoxriver Moderator
    Staff Member

May 22, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Yeah, I've been looking for them too..

So far we only have the results for CA Mata Bosteros - Buenos Aires FC and Super Cracks - Dr. Know, right?

Mega has to post the teams that were sent by PM.. We already posted the scores for the ones who posted their teams in the thread.. If you didn't send it to Mega or post it in the thread previously, then you will recieve points for the standard starting line-up you posted in the "Draft Teams Only" thread for your final pic.

13. elciclon

elciclon New Member

Mar 12, 2005
    BOEDO
    Club:
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    this is the next fecha if anyone needs to make anychanges, players playing against each other, etc.

Viernes 6 de abril

RACING vs. GIMNASIA (J)
    Arbitro: Rafael Furchi
    Hora: 21.10

Sábado 7 de abril

ARGENTINOS JUNIORS vs. QUILMES
    Arbitro: Sergio Pezzotta
    Hora: 15.30

NUEVA CHICAGO vs. BANFIELD
    Arbitro: Carlos Maglio
    Hora: 18.20

ESTUDIANTES (LP) vs. SAN LORENZO
    Arbitro: Pablo Lunati
    Hora: 21.10

Domingo 8 de abril

GIMNASIA (LP) vs. INDEPENDIENTE
    Arbitro: Juan Pablo Pompei
    Hora: 14

LANUS vs. ARSENAL
    Arbitro: Federico Beligoy

NEWELL´S vs. COLON
    Arbitro: Javier Collado

VELEZ vs. BOCA
    Arbitro: Gabriel Favale
    Hora: 16.10

GODOY CRUZ vs. ROSARIO CENTRAL
    Arbitro: Gustavo Bassi
    Hora: 16.30

RIVER vs. BELGRANO
    Arbitro: Héctor Baldassi
    Hora: 18.30.

14. megamac20817

megamac20817 Member+

Jul 9, 2005
    Buenos Aires
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

These are the lineups I got (that haven't already been processed) in my PM box.

15. locoxriver

locoxriver Moderator
    Staff Member

May 22, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Those are the same exact teams that points were given out for in the other thread:

https://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showthread.php?t=511408

The only difference is that Capo FC put in Battaglia for Ledesma.. The rest are identical to the ones posted by ASF and Elciclon.

16. elciclon

elciclon New Member

Mar 12, 2005
    BOEDO
    Club:
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    question can i drop a player and pick up one, like a free agent, cuase grisales seems to be not playing anymore, apperently falcioni is not playing him anymore, so can i throw him away and get someone that is free, same thing with any one alse who wants to do this.

17. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    yo creo tener el mismo problema con el burrito ortega.

abramos el order de picks as in the original thread o usemos el orden de los equipos en la lista de posiciones hasta hoy en dia......para entrar en un corto periodo de trades and bajas?

o simplemente: el que tenga menos puntos puede reforzar su titular by having a player on a draft list (that will make that player available to all)....le damos 4 horas a cada uno y asi es mas agil el proceso
    si no hay cambios, cada team puede responder: PASO - NO TRADE y asi hasta llegar al flamante puntero hasta giornatta #2

suerte - that was my 2cts

18. elciclon

elciclon New Member

Mar 12, 2005
    BOEDO
    Club:
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    i think that it should be first come first serve once mega gives approval, at least that's how i played on other fantasy based games. am sure that many of us arent going to drop players, its just that i have 2 midfielders not playing so i need to get someone alse.

19. megamac20817

megamac20817 Member+

Jul 9, 2005
    Buenos Aires
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I'm not sure what players are now free, if someone can provide a list, I'll see what I'll do.

20. elciclon

elciclon New Member

Mar 12, 2005
    BOEDO
    Club:
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    midfielders from nueva chicago, goodoy cruz, independiente, racing, quilmes, they have some players left, im sure i can dig thru and find a midfielder.,