Do you believe El Salvador can win against Panama?

Discussion in 'Central America' started by jagum, Apr 21, 2008.

1. el_cuscatleco

el_cuscatleco Member

Nov 2, 2006
    Melbourne, Australia
    Panamanian perspecitive on how they got robbed

[youtube]0E3_4nmuNlM[/youtube]

Thoughts??

2. rceveda

rceveda New Member

Mar 7, 2008
    Durham, NC
    Club:
    CD Olimpia
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    BOOTY. the guys are just sore. anyone would be to lose to the "underdog". Thats how mexico will fell(cmf's)

3. R9Kevinr9

R9Kevinr9 Member+

Feb 2, 2007
    ATX
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    Lol!!!!! AHAHAHAHH QUE BRUTOS! Mejor que dejen de jugar los panameños futbol...como van a llorar que le tiraban botellas eso lo hace todo el mundo pero para 'los estrellas' no se pude? No jodas, esto panameños me dan lastima. LES GANAMOS! Aguanta!

4. rceveda

rceveda New Member

Mar 7, 2008
    Durham, NC
    Club:
    CD Olimpia
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    RKevinr9 if people keep doing that in ES then FIFA is going to prohibit international games in the Cuzca. I remember the 3-1 in 2001 we had with ya'll for the UNCAF. they threw piss bags and shit. No matter how much I love ES i gotta say... that's nothing to be proud of.

5. TBR

TBR Member

Mar 15, 2007
    DMV
    Club:
    CD Aguila
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
  6. nfiniti

nfiniti Member

Jun 30, 2007
    Rutherford
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    Panama
    I'm back.. I don't remember if I said it yet, but Felicidades.. you guys did a remarkable thing in 20 minutes.. about the throwing of the bottles and bags, you gotta tell your peeps they have to calm it down some.. It can have serious repercussions (if it's an important FIFA tourney) especially if the games are being televised internationally.
    neways, do u know who u play next??

7. R9Kevinr9

R9Kevinr9 Member+

Feb 2, 2007
    ATX
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    Yeah we do....We play Costa Rica on the 20 of August, then 7 of September we play Haiti.

Everyone throws shit on the field.....seriously. Countries that breath football it's regular.

8. rceveda

rceveda New Member

Mar 7, 2008
    Durham, NC
    Club:
    CD Olimpia
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    They don't do it in England, Spain or Italy... rarely ever in Argentina. Not in Honduras(we inhale and exhale futbol).

9. R9Kevinr9

R9Kevinr9 Member+

Feb 2, 2007
    ATX
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    Then what leagues have i been watching.:rolleyes:

10. rceveda

rceveda New Member

Mar 7, 2008
    Durham, NC
    Club:
    CD Olimpia
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    We were talking about leagues?!?

11. FenoFutbol

FenoFutbol Red Card

Dec 12, 2005
    Aguilucho Villa
    haha good stuff man, i like some of the these words in your video.

DIOS ES GRANDE, BENDITO DIOS, GOLAZO DE CHEYO.

WE ARE SIMPLY SUPERIOR TO PANAMA, PERIOD.

EL SALVADOR PUM PUM PUM

12. R9Kevinr9

R9Kevinr9 Member+

Feb 2, 2007
    ATX
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    Well they do it, is my point. Only because we eliminated Panama....there making it seem like were the only one.

Go cry about canaleros....whoop big deal.

13. aguimarães

aguimarães Member

Apr 19, 2006
    Club:
    LD Alajuelense
    They throw(or threw) bananas. And noone in CONCACAF breathes futbol like El Salvador or Costa Rica.

14. R9Kevinr9

R9Kevinr9 Member+

Feb 2, 2007
    ATX
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    Got that right mate.':cool:

15. rceveda

rceveda New Member

Mar 7, 2008
    Durham, NC
    Club:
    CD Olimpia
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    Really??? do you know how we cry in Honduras for every WCQ???

16. Various Styles

Various Styles Member+

Mar 1, 2000
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    I wanted to ask the ES fans what their thoughts on De los Cobos have been :)

17. R9Kevinr9

R9Kevinr9 Member+

Feb 2, 2007
    ATX
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    For the most part, i think he has done a good job. There were sometimes were we all questioned his decisions. But as the years have gone by i think we have seen a good sign that El Salvador is coming back to their old ways. We use to be a very good team, and DLC had a lot to do to gain the trust of the players and the fans. And as of late 2007 and all 2008 he has done a great job imo. He has now found the best players we have to offer, and has made a good team with loads of potential imo. Seriously if it was not for DLC we would have not discovered Cheyo....need i remind you all that before Cheyo was known for a lazy, disrespectful wasted talent. And now he has matured and done amazing things for us.. If it wasn't for DLC Cristian Castillo, Oscar Jimenez and others would have probably not been in our Selecta. Most importantly DLC has brought back that faith, not with the fans but with the players. And i believe that's most important, he has formed a bond between the guys and made them believe. As a result the Salvadoran people who demand so much because of out past Selecciones are starting to believe. I really like him, however if we wouldn't have made the group stage obviously he would of gotten fired. But i'm glad we made it further because he is showing promising signs.

18. GUANACO1

GUANACO1 Member

May 18, 2007
    Los Angeles
    he get a 7.5 rating, he has been good