Directv 4K Channel Problems???

Discussion in 'Women's World Cup' started by ifsteve, Jun 9, 2019.

1. ifsteve

ifsteve Member+

Manchester United
    United States
    Jul 7, 2013
    MS and ID
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Been trying to watch all the games in 4K on Directv Channel 105. All my other 4K channels work but keep getting error message 721 on this channel.

Have tried to reset the receivers, refreshed them, etc. Finally tried calling "customer service" and after three different reps tried to help (all going through the exact same steps) I finally just said thanks but you can't help me and hung up.

The ENTIRE reason I got a 4K setup was for sports. So dang frustrating. Anybody else having this issue or know what the fix is? I watched the Brazil - Jamaica game and went back to see England - Scotland and its back to the same error message.

2. soccernutter

soccernutter Moderator
    Staff Member

Tottenham Hotspur
    Aug 22, 2001
    Near the mountains.
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  3. ifsteve

ifsteve Member+

Manchester United
    United States
    Jul 7, 2013
    MS and ID
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yeah except I already have the 4K channels on my account. And they work. Just this one goes in and out. And the "service reps" tried reauthorizing from their end and it did nothing. Well I only really care about the US games so I will just let the system reset itself then try at game time and never change to anything else once it works. Thanks for the help.