Dinamo Bucuresti thread

Discussion in 'Romania' started by D1namo, Oct 6, 2007.

1. D1namo

D1namo New Member

Oct 3, 2007
    Romania
    [​IMG]

FC Dinamo Bucureşti

Founded: 14 mai 1948

Adress: Calea Floreasca, nr. 18-20, Bucuresti, sector 1
    Stadion: "Dinamo", 15.300 locuri
    tel: +4021-2106974, +4021-2307959, +4021-2107996.
    cell:+40742-103301, +40742-103302, +40742-103303, +40742-103304, +40742-103305
    fax: +4021-2303485; +4021-2113072.
    official site: http://www.fcdinamo.ro/
    E-mail: fcdinamo@fcdinamo.ro
    Marketing department: marketing@fcdinamo.ro
    International relationships department: dri@fcdinamo.ro
    Executiv management: executiv@fcdinamo.ro
    Sports management: dsport@fcdinamo.ro
    Press office: press_office@fcdinamo.ro

PALMARES

18 Championships: 1955-1956 1961-1962 1962-1963 1963-1964
    1964-1965 1970-1971 1972-1973 1974-1975 1976-1977 1981-1982 1982-1983 1983-1984
    1989-1990 1991-1992 1999-2000 2001-2002 2003-2004 2006-2007

12 Romanian Cups:
    1959 • 4 - 0 CSM Minerul Baia-Mare
    1964 • 5 - 3 Steaua Bucureşti
    1968 • 3 - 1 Rapid Bucureşti
    1982 • 3 - 2 FC Baia-Mare
    1984 • 2 - 1 Steaua Bucureşti
    1986 • 1 - 0 Steaua Bucureşti
    1990 • 6 - 4 Steaua Bucureşti
    2000 • 2 - 0 Universitatea Craiova
    2001 • 4 - 2 AS Rocar Bucureşti
    2003 • 1 - 0 FC Naţional Bucureşti
    2004 • 2 - 0 Oţelul Galaţi
    2005 • 1 - 0 Farul Constanţa

1 Romanian Supercup:
    2005 • 3 - 2 Steaua Bucureşti

Dinamo is the first Romanian team that participated in the European Champions Cup, 1956

Dinamo is the first Romanian team that qualified in the semifinals of the European Champions Cup, in the 1983/1984 edition

Dinamo is the first Romanian team that qualified in the semifinals of the Cup Winners Cup in the 1989/1990 edition

Great players of all time:
    • Goalkeepers: Birtaşu, Datcu, N.Coman, M.Constantinescu, Andrei, Cavai, Ştefan, Speriatu, Moraru, Eftimescu, Stelea, Tene, Prunea, Preda.
    • Defenders: Szoke, Călinoiu, Băcuţ I, Băcuţ II, Nelu Nunweiler, Lică Nunweiler, C.Popa, C.Dinu, Boc, Deleanu, C.Ştefan, Stoenescu, F.Cheran, Lucuţă, Sandu Gabriel, Sătmăreanu II, Ghiţă, Mateescu, Stănescu, Al.Nicolae, Stredie, Mărginean, Vlad, Rednic, Gh.Dumitrescu, Andone, Meszaros, Klein, Mihali, M.Pana, Ad.Matei, Doboş, Mihăescu, Kadar, Jercălau, T.Selymes, L.Ciobotariu, C.Contra, V.Năstase.
    • Midfielders: V.Anghel, D.Nicolae-Nicuşor, R.Nunweiller, Grozea, Ghergheli, Petru Emil, Sălceanu, Mustăţea, Dobrău, T.Zamfir, Al.Moldovan, Custov, Augustin, I.Marin, Movilă, L.Moldovan, Dragnea, Ion Moldovan, Mulţescu, Mateuţ, Balaci, Lupu, Lupescu, Sabău, Sabou, C.Pană, Gerstenmajer, D.Timofte, Cheregi, D.Munteanu, Iftodi, Moisescu, S.Demollari, Chiriţă, Hâldan, Fl.Petre, Vlad Munteanu, Adrian Cristea.
    • Strikers: C.Bartha, Suru, Ozon, Al.Ene, Gh.Ene, Pârcălab, Haidu, Bartha, M.Lucescu, Dumitrache, Both, Nuţu, Doru Popescu, Gojgaru, Vrânceanu, Văetuş, D.Zamfir, Serţov, Dudu Georgescu, Orac, Ţălnar, Rosznay, Chitaru, Vaişcovici, Cămătaru, Răducioiu, S.Răducanu, D.Sava, Cr.Sava, Vlădoiu, V.Moldovan, Adrian Mutu, Marius Niculae, Mihalcea, Claudiu Niculescu, Dănciulescu.

2. D1namo

D1namo New Member

Oct 3, 2007
    Romania
  3. ManUsucks

ManUsucks New Member

May 14, 2007
    NJ
    hey, you didnt add john galliquio to the gratest players list!:mad: :D

;)

btw what do you gus think of him?

4. romvert

romvert New Member

Jun 3, 2007
    Holland,MI
    Awsome intro my friend! Thanks for taking the first step, I think we were waiting for a DB thread for a while now! At least I know I did!...
    What are your thoughts on Dudu and Dinamo's treatment of him?

5. D1namo

D1namo New Member

Oct 3, 2007
    Romania
    It's too soon to say. He needs time to adjust to the team's style.
    In the game against Elfsborg played in Bucharest, he made mistakes at the 2 goals we received. But he had the excuse of just arriving in Romania 3 days before the match. Since that match, he hasn't done any obvious mistakes.
    He is a center back but I don't know why Zenga insists on playing him in the right side of the defence. George Blay, last season's titular on that position is not injured and can play, but Zenga just ignores him.:mad:

First of all, I'm 21 years old, so I didn't get a chance to see him play, but I know he is one of the most important players in Dinamo's history. He still is Romanian's Ligue 1 All time Top Scorer, with 252 goals in 370 matches.
    When you asked me about Dinamo's treatment towards him, I assume you were reffering to the fact he was not given a function in the management of the club. That doesn't surprise me. Nowadays, Romania's top clubs owners/stock-holders(not only Dinamo's) are more interested in obtaining profit and getting famous then in rewarding the legendary players.:mad:

In the Ligue 1's 10th matchday, Dinamo humiliated Otelul Galati with a 6-1 win. Here is the match summary:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dv9Q329Zkro

6. Borussia

Borussia Member+

Jun 5, 2006
    Fürth near Nuremberg
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Impressive result! It seems that you have overcome the crisis of the last weeks...

Btw: Did Zenga get accepted immediately by the fans (since he was a "hero" at Steaua before)?

7. romvert

romvert New Member

Jun 3, 2007
    Holland,MI
    Man, I know. You'd think they would want one of their best players ever to be around the club if not part of it. Clubs of their stature do that all around the world and in all sports not just football, only for inspiration , if nothing else...

8. D1namo

D1namo New Member

Oct 3, 2007
    Romania
    Yes, he was welcomed by the fans due to the fact that in the past he was always respectful towards Dinamo, avoiding the insulting statements.

They gave Raducioiu a function in the club, last season, but he quit soon after because they only brought him for the image, completly ignoring his skills and his desire to help the club.:(

9. romvert

romvert New Member

Jun 3, 2007
    Holland,MI
    Hey, D1namo, was Raducioiu the most consistent and accurate striker Romania has ever had, or is it just me thinking so?

10. D1namo

D1namo New Member

Oct 3, 2007
    Romania
    Judging by his percentage, you're right: he is the most accurate Romanian striker, having scored 21 goals in 40 matches.
    Hagi, even though he is not a striker, is the top scorer of the Romanian national team with 35 goals in 125 matches, but will probably be overfulfilled by Mutu, who has so far 27 goals.

11. romvert

romvert New Member

Jun 3, 2007
    Holland,MI
    Although I'm starting to warm up to Mutu a bit, I would have to say the other two scored a lot more important goals than Mutu ever did.27 goals in how many games?
    Watching romanian soccer over the years I got accustomed to a lot of "picioare the lemn" like we say (a la Moldovan), who could make their way close but couldn't finish half the time.To me Raducioiu was a surprizing exception to the trend... I can think of , maybe a couple of more that had that kind of consistent accuracy: Marcel Raducanu and Dudu (cu capul).And that's in general, not only NT.

12. D1namo

D1namo New Member

Oct 3, 2007
    Romania

OT: Dinamo won at Constanta, 1-0(goal scored by Cristea), a week ago, in a game postponed from the 5 matchday.
    The match summary:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCp5FsGd6Z8

Saturday, in the 12 matchday, Dinamo - Timisoara 1-1(goal scored by Cristea, again:D). The game was dominated by Dinamo, in the 2nd half the referee denying us a penalty after a Timisoara player commited an obvious hand ball in the penaty area.:(
    The match summary:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8ZtBC_x4cc

13. Edgar

Edgar Member

I just want to point out Cristea's origin - he's from Iasi. :p

I'm quite happy the Baron (I think that's his nickname) settled at Dinamo.

14. romvert

romvert New Member

Jun 3, 2007
    Holland,MI

They would have no reason to fix that Poli match , would they?!? Two handballs in the box and no call?!? Pretty amazing...

15. D1namo

D1namo New Member

Oct 3, 2007
    Romania
    Dinamo finished the 2nd match without victory at Urziceni, 0-0.
    The match summary:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHPQjFI0g24
    Dan Petrescu, Urziceni's coach, became very angry in the 43 minute, after his player, Ricardo Gomes was eliminated due to a violent attack at Bostina, Dinamo's player.

I excepted more fair-play from petrescu, due to the fact that he played in England, but obiously I was wrong. He claimed, in the press conference hold after the match, that radoi, steaua's player, didn't receive any card, red or yellow, after fouls more dangerous than that. What's the connection?:confused: This game was layed between Unirea Urziceni and Dinamo, steaua was not involved.
    From now on, in my eyes, petrescu is a garbage.

I was under the impression that his nickname is the Prince, due to the fact his girlfriend is from a royal familly.

iancu, timisoara's owner, put pressure on the referees before the match saying that he is sure they will help Dinamo, probably giving a penalty or 2. That's his tactic before any match against Dinamo. It's a well-known thing that iancu hates our club.:mad:
    The referee is young, unexperrienced(only 12 games in the first division) and I'm sure his judgement was affected by iancu's statement. And how the ligue and federation are not doing anything to stop this kind of behaviour, the history of the match was written in timisoara's favour.:(

16. D1namo

D1namo New Member

Oct 3, 2007
    Romania
    This is the reason whi Ricardo Gomes, Urziceni's player(white shirt) was eliminated. It is obvious his attack towards Bostina(red shirt) is a red card offence.

[​IMG]

PS:Sorry for the double posting, but the previous message was too long if I included this picture in it.

17. D1namo

D1namo New Member

Oct 3, 2007
    Romania
    In the 14 matchday, Craiova - Dinamo 1-1.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5nehd1_Cpw

Our game is not very good right now.:mad: Since Zenga came, the team's style is defensive. I hope that will change as soon as possible.

Cristea and Ropotan were suspended for this match. Moti is injured.

18. Edgar

Edgar Member

You're right. I wasn't 100% sure about his nickname.

19. Borussia

Borussia Member+

Jun 5, 2006
    Fürth near Nuremberg
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  20. romvert

romvert New Member

Jun 3, 2007
    Holland,MI
    Anyone have a link to a Dinamo-Steaua stream?:)

21. romvert

romvert New Member

Jun 3, 2007
    Holland,MI
    Is Zenga on his way out already?

22. Borussia

Borussia Member+

Jun 5, 2006
    Fürth near Nuremberg
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  23. romvert

romvert New Member

Jun 3, 2007
    Holland,MI
    My mastery of the german language is limited to halt, achtung and schnell, but thanks anyway:p. By the names on there I guess Talnar will be taking over? With Dinu in some backing capacity?

24. Boloni86

Boloni86 Member+

Jun 7, 2000
    Baltimore
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    Gibraltar
    Bogdan Lobont reaffirms that he has absolutely no interest in leaving Dinamo. Benfica, Aston Villa and Fiorentina have been known to be interested.

25. Edgar

Edgar Member

Dinamo bought Torje and Mansour from Politehnica Timisoara.