"DIE FOHLEN " youth Squad, Our fresh blood and new hope?

Discussion in 'Borussia Moenchengladbach' started by HANS-GUNTER BRUNS, Mar 21, 2011.

1. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I think with the strong possibility of playing in the 2.liga next season its time to give our youth squad more attention and perhaps utilizing them in the starting 11. Lucien favre is no coach to tolerate GUTLESS BOYS that have no FIRE and PASSION to rule on the field and engage in the battles.What we saw against 1.FCK is something that will not erase from our coaches head.Am sure this man is already thinking who needs to go.Please post your opinion and analysis regarding our youth squad which also has a lot of depth and quality amongst their ranks here.I personally would love to see young players from our very own Gladbach academy move into our MAIN-SQUAD, players that have that ultimate mind-set and are like hungry lions.They will be perfect for the 2.liga and by the time we are back in the TOP-FLIGHT we might have a BORUSSIA that has the right "PRIDE" and "CONVICTION" which once the Black & White & Green Enjoyed "Owning Its Copyright " ! :D

Nr. First name Surname Position Nationality
    25 Joachim Ball Torwart Deutsch
    24 Janis Blaswich Torwart Deutsch
    18 Muhittin Bastürk Abwehr Deutsch
    2 Niklas Dams Abwehr Deutsch
    5 Tim Heubach Abwehr Deutsch
    13 Christoph Kasak Abwehr Deutsch
    21 Eric Schaaf Abwehr Deutsch
    12 Jochen Schumacher Abwehr Deutsch
    23 Michael Stuckmann Abwehr Deutsch
    3 Sascha Tobor Abwehr Deutsch
    14 Kevin Breuer Mittelfeld Deutsch
    8 Dennis Dowidat Mittelfeld Deutsch
    19 Ekrem Engin Mittelfeld Deutsch
    11 Nico Heupt Mittelfeld Deutsch
    6 Mirhudin Kacar Mittelfeld Deutsch
    4 Julian Korb Mittelfeld Deutsch
    16 Jan-Lukas Pirschel Mittelfeld Deutsch
    7 Christian Schlösser Mittelfeld Deutsch
    17 Avdo Iljazovic Sturm Deutsch
    15 Elias Kachunga Sturm Deutsch
    9 Marcel Platzek Sturm Deutsch
    20 Marcel Podszus Sturm Deutsch

www.fotobahn.com

2. Borussia

Borussia Member+

Jun 5, 2006
    Fürth near Nuremberg
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Ter Stegen (our current 3rd goalie) is a huge talent (German youth national keeper) like Robert Enke was back in the 90's ... so I'm sure he'll become the no. 1 next season (maybe also for the rest of the current season).

Bastürk, Korb, Dams, Janeczek, Dowidat, Kachunga, Bäcker are also guys whom I expect to get a chance under Favre.

Let's bring in as many of our great youth talents as possible and form them (as we did with so many guys in the past) ... instead of paying large fees & salaries for mediocre "mercenaries" who don't really identify with the club & fans but only look at their own career. Of course we'll need patience ... but I think it's worth having it.

3. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Too bad he was injured ( still is) would be exciting to finally have some solid youngsters in the team, i really would like to see are youth in the main squad...as u said there is no point in hiring expensive gutless mercenaries:D

Thank god we have a very crafty coach that does not tolerate stupidity and mistakes, this guy has already made the 2.liga for me exciting..i really wish him luck and the best!

www.fotobahn.com

4. Lascho

Lascho Member+

Sep 1, 2008
    Hannover, Germany
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Academy director Virkus and Max Eberl talked lots of blabla;
    interesting fact: The German academy rating agency raised their expectations, and Gladbach's academy was one of only four clubs with the top rating ("3 stars").

5. Borussia

Borussia Member+

Jun 5, 2006
    Fürth near Nuremberg
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Impressive. :cool: ;)

Now we only have to take care that guys like Schlaudraff & Holtby don't leave us to Alemannia Aachen again (during their youth time) just because we rate them physically not strong enough (same what Frankfurt did with Marin and Dortmund with Reus).

Btw: I've just noticed that I was pretty harsh to the current team back in March (my disappointment after the Lautern home game had been really huge). If we manage to get a result on Wednesday, I'm gonna apologize. Promised. ;)

6. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Young Blood added to the pro-squad from our U23

Hope they can flourish and make us proud:D:D:alien::ROFLMAO::alien::D:D

Marlon Ritter
    Bilal Sezer

7. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Arie Van Lent boys are within 2 points of BVB ( Leaders) in the under 23.5th back to back victory of the season:thumbsup::D:D:thumbsup:

8. Bananenflanke

Bananenflanke Member

Jul 23, 2014
    borderland, Maas drainage basin
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Faroe Islands
    didn't know about this thread at all ;-) should have put the Egbo-link in here
    Benes got playing time, Nico Schulz, too

HANS-GUNTER BRUNS repped this.
  9. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Its been here brotha..needs some love and attention:geek::laugh::thumbsup::eek:;)