Did Greeks leave the forum?

Discussion in 'Greece & Cyprus' started by HakanGS, Oct 14, 2005.

1. HakanGS

HakanGS Member

Apr 19, 2005
    Texas & Turkiye
    Club:
    Galatasaray SK
    Nat'l Team:
    Turkey
    Hey come on guys, we want to see you with us. Let's enjoy this altogether. Futbol is a passion. It is sad to see Greeks out of the game.
    See you in Euro hellas. ;) I supported Greeks (after the semifinals), our beloved neighbors, in the Euro 2004. Come support us, let's share this passion together...

2. Joelzinho

Joelzinho Member

May 23, 2005
    Montreal!
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    LOL....in think they did retreat. Right now they got nada to cheer for.....

3. birdman13

birdman13 New Member

Sep 3, 2004
    new york
    indeed it was a very difficult exit for greece, with most supporters now contemplating the makeup of the squad for the euro qualifying tournament.
    turkey really seemed to hit good form since terim's arrival and deserved that second spot. i was not suspecting ukraine to put forth such an impressive run of form - this was a very difficult group and greece did not play well enough to advance. imo, it is a shame that turkey drew swiss for the playoff because i thought they were the two most difficult qualifying groups, with both teams deserving of a spot in germany. i see turkey as more deserving to go, and believe that it would be a better tournament with them in it.

4. Nor84

Nor84 New Member

Sep 3, 2005
    Hellas
    mate, this is not the place where Greeks hang out. Check this site out:
    www.greeksoccer.com

We have many turks in the site. And yes, you will see many Greeks supporting Turks in that site now too. (check the 'which team will you support in Germany now?' thread) :D

5. Nor84

Nor84 New Member

Sep 3, 2005
    Hellas
    A new Era for both of us hopefully
    [​IMG]

:D
    By the way:
    TITLES: Greece 1, Turkey 0

I know, a cheap shot, but I couldn't resist :D

6. oppozisione

oppozisione New Member

Feb 14, 2006
    Istanbul
    we'll see you in qualification games. even wihtout supporters we are so much better than your team. by the way peace for everyone. for us, for those grek or whatever it is. i hope one day they understand who managed them for 500 years. if englishmen didnot intervene the situation you all would undobtly be fenerbahce supporters.

ottoman empire, undeflated fire.

7. Icarus_222

Icarus_222 New Member

Jun 13, 2004
    Toronto
    Even at Turkey's best moments in their matches with Greece, they never once looked like scoring.

On the other hand, no matter how lethargic Greece were, they had the better opportunities.

No fans, away from Turkey, no Emre. I like our chances much better than I do yours.

After all, we beat Switzerland last time we faced them.