Dick's Sporting Goods online deal

Discussion in 'Apparel & Training Gear' started by Effington, Nov 24, 2014.

1. Effington

Effington Member

Apr 25, 2010
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    I was excited to get an email with 20% off and free shipping, since I am in the market for some sports gear. My initial reaction was anger, then laughter.

The letter advertises 20% of all items and free shipping, with no minimum purchase. I went to look at pricing but when I clicked on details I found this.

Deal details:

Excludes:

Adidas, Advanced Elementa, Anon, Arena, Asics, Atlas, Babolat, Bauer / Nike Hockey, Beats by Dr. Dre, Benchmade, Billabong, Bridgestone, Brooks, Burton, Callaway, Camelbak, Clevelant, Columbia, Costa del mar, Dahon, DC, Deckers, Decente, Ecco, Ektelon, Flow, Footjoy, Garmin, G-Loomis, Goaliath, Goalrilla, Gopro, Guy Harvey, Head, Hurley, Hyperflex, Jordan, K2, Kelty, Leupold, Life is Good, Marmont, Megabass, Merreell, Mizuno, Mountain Hardwear, New Balance, Nike, North Face, Oakley, O'Neill, Patagonia, Ping, Pinnacle, Prana, Prince, Quiksilver, Red, Redfield, Rollerblade, Salt life, Shimano

I'm not sure there are any brands that it actually does include. However, that was not enough exclusions so they added some more:

• Any item that is on sale
    • Any item they are out of stock on
    • Any fire arms
    • Any licensed apparel
    • Any team orders
    • All electronics
    • Gun safes
    • Fish finders
    • Any watches
    • Premium Sunglasses
    • Cardio fitness equipment
    • Gift cards / certificates
    • Other exclusions due to changes in policy
    • Can not be combined with other offers
    They might as well just say come get your crappy sunglasses or cheap golfing equipment. That's all I can think of that aren't excluded.