Dexter - Season 6 [R]

Discussion in 'Movies, TV and Music' started by Felixx219, Oct 1, 2011.

1. Garcia

Garcia Member

Dec 14, 1999
    Castro Castro
    The only way Dexter can save his ass is to hit that right then and there in the church.

The whole Mathews-call girl death subplot was used to show us Deb's deliberate and considerate thought process in dealing with illegal activity, people she respects/loves, and loyalty.

This will have to be reenforced when Deb talks to her shrink. The lady cannot break that patient/doctor compact, right? Could Deb arrest the man she truly loves?

They have to do the nasty.

So, the "hand" was placed on top of the fridge. I wonder how it will come into play.

2. Felixx219

Felixx219 BigSoccer Supporter

Nov 8, 2004
    Kansas City, MO
    Club:
    Kansas City Wizards
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I dont think they will have sex. Dexter is the only person in the world that Deb has, cares for, and truly trust although the trust could be gone. I think either Dexter confesses or explains that he took Harrison and he was enacting revenge.

3. Bonnie Lass

Bonnie Lass Moderator
    Staff Member

Lyon
    Norway
    Oct 20, 2000
    Up top
    Club:
    Olympique Lyonnais
    :D :D

I guess I'm like the only one who isn't really bothered by the Deb loves Dex thing.

4. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City
    LOL....rep

5. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City
    There is no way Deb can believe this was a one-time thing. It's too neat and prepared. If anything, she will have to realize he is the Bay Harbor butcher.

In any case, 2 seasons left.....I also thought she'd find out either at the end of next season or in the last episode ever.

Also, how did Dexter now pass out from the shot he gave himself?

6. CHICO13

CHICO13 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 4, 2001
    SECTION 135
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Why exactly did she send him back to that church and why did she show up alone?

7. BocaFan

BocaFan Member+

Aug 18, 2003
    Queens, NY
    I guess I'm in the minority because I thought that season finale sucked! Yeah, Debs found out. So what? A 5 year-old could've written that ending. It didn't make up for a rather drab episode. All the side stories ( LaGuerta, the intern, etc.) that were supposed to (I thought) be building-up all season just kinda fizzled out or got dragged-out to next season. yawn

8. Felixx219

Nov 8, 2004
    Kansas City, MO
    Club:
    Kansas City Wizards
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    He was to go through and pick up any additional evidence so they could close the crime scene. She showed up so she could tell him how she felt.

9. CHICO13

CHICO13 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 4, 2001
    SECTION 135
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Ah, makes sense...thanks!

10. raza_rebel

raza_rebel Member+

Dec 11, 2000
    Club:
    Univ de Chile
    Considering
    1. Dexter's boat was found and how concerned she was
    2. DDK was allegedly still out there.
    3. Her feelings for him (insert bleech icon)

Wouldn't she send a beat cop out with him?

11. raza_rebel

raza_rebel Member+

Dec 11, 2000
    Club:
    Univ de Chile
    I'm pretty sure that watching someone you love kill another person is a deal breaker.

I'm curious to see how the next 2 seasons play out now that both of them know. Will they kill Deb off? Who from the Department dies next? How long can Deb keep it a secret? Will she know the extent as to how many people have been killed by Dexter's hands?

SO many questions!!!

12. Bonnie Lass

Bonnie Lass Moderator
    Staff Member

Lyon
    Norway
    Oct 20, 2000
    Up top
    Club:
    Olympique Lyonnais
    I thought he faked it in order to draw church boy in.

13. Bonnie Lass

Bonnie Lass Moderator
    Staff Member

Lyon
    Norway
    Oct 20, 2000
    Up top
    Club:
    Olympique Lyonnais
    I think it would depend on the person and the circumstances. But then again, I'm rather Southern and violence is always an option. :eek:

14. Felixx219

Nov 8, 2004
    Kansas City, MO
    Club:
    Kansas City Wizards
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I have to imagine that she either let's it pass or he somehow convinces her it was a one off thing because he took Harrison. Another option would be that he runs off and the last two seasons are about Deb being torn about whether to turn him in and an FBI hunt ensues or she just lets him go.

15. Felixx219

Nov 8, 2004
    Kansas City, MO
    Club:
    Kansas City Wizards
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    That would probably be the procedure in the real world but this is a TV show and that wouldnt be convenient for the storyline.

16. raza_rebel

raza_rebel Member+

Dec 11, 2000
    Club:
    Univ de Chile
    After the shock, I don't know how she is going to let it pass. Seriously, how are you going to let your brother kill someone in front of you without at least mentioning it at the dinner table. Hell, I wrecked my sister's car in 2001 and I know I'm going to get teased about it during Christmas.

Either way Dexter has to dispose of the body. If she helps dispose the body, she'll notice how methodical he is and realize it's not his first rodeo. If not, it's because after she's done puking, she's called for backup.

After letting the DDK, Brother Sam, the intern storyline and Rudy storylines go down the can the writer need to redeem themselves.

Sh!t writers :( Maybe I;m just noticing this stuff more but the previous seasons were really tight.

17. BocaFan

BocaFan Member+

Aug 18, 2003
    Queens, NY
    Didn't last season end the same way? Of course, that there was a translucent curtain between Debs & Dexter (and Lumen). But Debs came alone.

That also shows that she's willing to overlook these types of killings.

18. raza_rebel

raza_rebel Member+

Dec 11, 2000
    Club:
    Univ de Chile
    Maybe I'm just picking on this stuff more and more. (Shrugs shoulders). For example, when he killed the guy he went to High School with in the first episode this season. During his narrative Dexter said that his wife "committed suicide" but blood was found on her fingernails. Now if a Miami blood spatter analyst knew that, how come a Virginia blood spatter analyst doesn't know that?

As far as Deb overlooking this ----he killed someone in cold blood, wrapped up on a table. It was the DDK killer but her reaction wasn't anything like the end of season 5.

19. Felixx219

Nov 8, 2004
    Kansas City, MO
    Club:
    Kansas City Wizards
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I am sure they do know that but maybe didnt have any other evidence. You are going to need more than that to prosecute someone on a murder charge. When watching a TV show, you have to ignore stuff like this because there isnt a show out there where it is all realistic.

I dont see her overlooking it but I dont think she will arrest him either. I can see her taking her time to figure out what to do. If next season doesnt open right there where it left of, I am going to feal robbed because that entire first episode should probably take place right there in that room with only Deb and Dexter hashing things out.

20. raza_rebel

raza_rebel Member+

Dec 11, 2000
    Club:
    Univ de Chile

Season 7 is on its way!! Time for a new thread Mods

21. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004