Desparate - Willing to trade excess Transfer Slush Fund for Trades in MFLS

Discussion in 'Games' started by Hal, Jul 29, 2002.

1. Hal

Hal Member+

Sep 9, 1999
    I'm serious! Are the MFLS commissioners listening?

Let's add a feature that one can give up 100K from their Transfer Slush Fund for an extra transfer.

You made a nice guess that 33 transfers would suffice a season, but you forgot to count on my pathetic selections, along with the World Cup absences, injuries, and card-happy refs.

33 might be a good figure for next year, sans World Cup.

Pahlease, though, add another feature that rewards managers who manage their finances well to allow buying extra transfers for 100K from one's Transfer Slush Fund.

Or, possibly allow trades between teams where I can trade someone some excess transfer slush fund for the rights to one of their transfers. Sort of like MLS teams trading draft picks for discovery player options.

Hal

P.S. Unless the futile request of this post is granted, I'll have to suck up and play the rest of the season with my current team as Aviators has ZERO (0) transfers left.

P.P.S. I forgot to blame Preston and his BCFA League and Cup competitions for luring me into using up my transfers early. If I wasn't trying to optimize my team each week just to progress in one of his 'silly' competitions, I'd have more transfers left. LOL