Der famose Miro Klose Danke und hart feier Thread

Discussion in 'Germany: National Teams' started by White/Blue_since1860, Aug 11, 2014.

1. Epitome990

Epitome990 Member+

Jun 27, 2013
    Club:
    SV Werder Bremen
    Nat'l Team:
    Austria
    https://www.bavarianfootballworks.c...slav-klose-open-to-sporting-director-job-2017

Miroslav Klose open to sporting director position at Bayern Munich

Bayern Munich president Uli Hoeness announced a couple of days ago that the sporting director position will be filled by September, and since then, several former Bayern players have been linked to it. Former team captain Philipp Lahm, former goalkeeper Oliver Kahn, former midfielder Mark van Bommel, and Borussia Mönchengladbach managing director Max Eberl have all reportedly rejected the chance to take the position.

Now according to Bild they’ve turned their attention to former striker Miroslav Klose, who is currently with the team on its tour of Asia. When asked about it, Klose didn’t deny the rumors linking him to the position but declined to say more:

Over my career, I’ve never taken part in speculation. When there is something to report, you’ll hear about it. That’s all I have to say.

Since it was announced he would be accompanying the team to Asia, there has been speculation about a potential role with Bayern Munich. Klose was part of Jogi Löw’s coaching staff at the Confederations Cup and has stated he would like to continue with them for the World Cup 2018. He is currently pursuing his UEFA coaching licenses, awaiting a more permanent position with the German national team:

Unfortunately, there haven’t been any final discussions with the DFB. I’m going on vacation for the first three weeks of August. Nothing is set in stone yet.

Klose is the first of the rumored candidates - besides Philipp Lahm - to be open to discussion. While he does not have experience as a sporting director, he knows the club and many of its players very well. “The good thing is that I can do many things,” as Klose himself put it. The key question now is whether he is willing to postpone his coaching ambitions to take on a new role for his former club.

Ger90 repped this.
  2. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany

Epitome990 repped this.
  3. Epitome990

Epitome990 Member+

Jun 27, 2013
    Club:
    SV Werder Bremen
    Nat'l Team:
    Austria

4. Epitome990

Epitome990 Member+

Jun 27, 2013
    Club:
    SV Werder Bremen
    Nat'l Team:
    Austria
  5. Epitome990

Epitome990 Member+

Jun 27, 2013
    Club:
    SV Werder Bremen
    Nat'l Team:
    Austria
  6. Epitome990

Epitome990 Member+

Jun 27, 2013
    Club:
    SV Werder Bremen
    Nat'l Team:
    Austria
  7. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    World Class striker, we need such a player again.

been 5 years and no Klose replacement......hope we don't wait 10 years+...............:cautious::cautious::cautious: