Denmark - Sweden at Parken

Discussion in 'Scandinavia' started by johlind, May 23, 2007.

1. Ceres

Ceres Member+

Jan 18, 2004
    Aarhus, Denmark
    Club:
    AGF Aarhus
    Nat'l Team:
    Denmark
    Yes, sorry, also the fine was reduced from 100,000CHF to 50,000CHF...

As for the 4 games, then the number of Euro-08 qualifiers that has to be played away from Parken/Copenhagen has infact been reduced from 4 to 2 games... The probation period is only technical nonsense, since if something like this should happen again in one of the two games, Denmark would ofcause be punished in any case.

Btw, the matter of Christian Poulsen has nothing to do with the Danish FA or the appeal that was made, so I really dont understand why he is mentioned at all.

2. Ceres

Ceres Member+

Jan 18, 2004
    Aarhus, Denmark
    Club:
    AGF Aarhus
    Nat'l Team:
    Denmark
    Just as expected, the Danish FA have decided that the two qualifiers against Liechtenstein and Spanien are to be played at the AGF home ground NRGi Park in Aarhus.

It was btw already decided that the NT was to play a friendly against Ireland on August 22 at NRGi Park.

http://www.agffodbold.dk/docs/aktuelt/Indhold_detaljeret.asp?id=4567

3. realoadR

realoadR Red Card

Jul 14, 2007
    Good game mates ;).

4. HRY10

HRY10 New Member

Jul 10, 2007

DanishSoccerfan, there's evidence everywhere and we can all see what happened. Rosenberg did not committ anything that would result in a freekick. That situation before Poulsen hit him in the stomache is something that we always see in the penalty area. That's how reality is. Accept it or stop watching football.

5. DanishSoccerFan

DanishSoccerFan New Member

Jun 3, 2007
    Southern California
    What do you mean by "there's evidence everywhere"?

So, correct me if I am wrong; what you are saying is that no referee would [virtually] ever give a freekick for that, assuming that they had seen the incident? I would still insist that had the ref seen the hitting (or whatever you want to call it) that lead up to the incident, there is a good chance he would have given a f/k to DK. I would have said the same had it been the other way around.

And what is this nonsense about me having to stop watching football because I apparently don't 'accept' that it happens all the time that no f/k is awarded for this? Have you really read my posts or are you just another guy that is taking a few paragraphs completely out of context, to make a "point"?