Dems Smear a Candidate: VA Example

Discussion in 'Bill Archer's Guestbook' started by IntheNet, Sep 25, 2006.

1. FeverNova1

FeverNova1 New Member

Sep 17, 2004
    Plano
    You left out the deal Clinton brokered with N. Korea. Please explain how diplomacy works again?

It does provide good photo ops though.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. bojendyk

bojendyk New Member

Jan 4, 2002
    South Loop, Chicago
    Bush himself has participated in the six-party talks? Is this true? I'd be happy to admit that I'm wrong about this.

3. bojendyk

bojendyk New Member

Jan 4, 2002
    South Loop, Chicago
    At least he tried. And if you're going to bring up Clinton's failures on that front, kindly refrain from accusing me of parroting Dem talking points. This was talking point du jour a few weeks ago.

And also kindly remind me who was president when North Korea exploded their first nuclear weapon. My history is a little fuzzy, but I recall that it happened sometime around the summer/autumn of 2006.

4. IntheNet

IntheNet New Member

Nov 5, 2002
    Northern Virginia
    Club:
    Blackburn Rovers FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hold up a bit... although radiation was detected in NK the tiny size of the yield was so small that many believe it was not a successful nuke test... sort of like his missiles that never launch!

5. FeverNova1

FeverNova1 New Member

Sep 17, 2004
    Plano
    You're the one that brought up Clinton and his "diplomacy".

Blame Bush! This is getting quite humorous.

6. bojendyk

bojendyk New Member

Jan 4, 2002
    South Loop, Chicago
    So we should refuse to hold a summit involving all leaders of the middle east because not all of Clinton's deals worked?

No dice: your party is the one that tried to blame somebody who left the Oval Office six years ago for a bomb test that happened a few weeks ago.

"Blame Bush" will always have more traction than "Blame Clinton," so long as Bush still resides at 1600.

7. Microwave

Microwave New Member

Sep 22, 1999
    Clinton was ultimately a failure anyway, the divide between rich and poor grew, we got involved in a war that had nothing to with us that cost billions of dollars and sanctions on Iraq killed more than the current war has.

8. Matt in the Hat

Matt in the Hat Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 21, 2002
    Brooklyn
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    To be intellectually honest, while the divide between the rich and the poor grew it is only because the rich got really really rich. The poor did better with a Republican congress and Clinton as president.

9. Microwave

Microwave New Member

Sep 22, 1999

http://www.zmag.org/content/showarticle.cfm?ItemID=8847

Clinton also should not have signed Nafta.

Clinton sucked. Bush sucks. let's move on past these two horrible presidents and fix some of the problems these 2 idiots caused.