Dear Steve McClaren...

Discussion in 'Middlesbrough' started by gaijin, Dec 26, 2005.

1. gaijin

gaijin New Member

Aug 1, 2004
    Malaysia
    Please get out of my club.

You are fucking hopeless. Two home defeats to Blackburn on the trot and scoring zero goals in the process is an utter joke.

You failed to sign a replacement for Zenden and you failed to see that Ugo is crap and that we need a new CB.

Unless you fix these huge flaws in our team plus install some new found belief and commitment, may you kindly fuck off and go back to working with Fergie.

You are a joke and so are your so called 'tactics'.

You inspire no confidence in the team and fans whatsoever...

Please go, before its too late...

And Gibson, if you are reading this, please get on the phone to Hibs about Mowbray. Or possibly, which would be your plan - is to give this clown some money to sign a useful central defender and attacking midfielder, because Rochemback is the most overrated piece of shite I have ever clapped eyes on.

2. JoshDB

JoshDB New Member

Apr 27, 2005
    Washington State
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    He reminds me too much of Sven.

Don't take Mowbray from Hibs... :(

3. gaijin

gaijin New Member

Aug 1, 2004
    Malaysia
    Unlike Robson, McClaren has assembled a good squad of players (both young and old), but we continue to play too negative and mis-use most of the talent we have at our disposal...

In the UEFA Cup, this is fine, given the style of play - but in the Premiership it just doesn't cut it against the scrub teams and dirty cvnt types like Blackburn and the SMB's...

Seriously, you may be a good coach - but you know jack ******** about trying to fire up the players against physical opposition, who defend with 10 men behind the ball.

As for Blackburn - they must be the most awful side I have ever witnessed, at least with Souness they had a semblance of class about their play. Under Hughes, they are fast becoming the new Wimbledon.

But hey = its the Boro equation.

Boro minus Boateng = shite

Still, its one thing to rely on one player isn't it? :rolleyes:

4. JoshDB

JoshDB New Member

Apr 27, 2005
    Washington State
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

It could be worse, you could be Sunderland.

5. gaijin

gaijin New Member

Aug 1, 2004
    Malaysia
    Dear Steve.

I can remember the Endsleigh First Division...

It wasn't very nice. I don't want to visit its angry bastard son ever again...

6. gaijin

gaijin New Member

Aug 1, 2004
    Malaysia
    Or be in Sunderland itself...

Even worse.

Quick lads, hurry up or they'll have the hubcaps if we drop below 20.

7. nirvaanfc

nirvaanfc Member

Juventus
    Italy
    Jan 13, 2004
    Trinidad & Tobago
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I would say that the team is definitely underachieving to put it mildly!

They look devoid of a real inspirationaly midfield player running the show!

Boudewijn Zenden is gone, Stewart Downing is injured and Gaizka Mendieta (Man Utd 4-1 aside) has been injured or out of form for the most part.

Personally i would look at possibly playing a three man front line Yakubu, Viduka and Maccarone (Hasselbaink, never have been a fan!

I was just shouting the praise of Gamst-Pedersen, i would seriously look at him as an option!

Agreed fully on Ugo, he's past it and far far far past it!

8. gaijin

gaijin New Member

Aug 1, 2004
    Malaysia
    We should have signed MGP last season before Blackburn did....

I said this ages ago... :rolleyes:

9. boro boy

boro boy New Member

Oct 27, 2005
    Republic of Teeside
    When will we ever learn to defend a lead? :mad: Newcastle were there for the taking today and we blew it again :confused: last moments of the bloody game the ball should have nestled in row z not in our net.What ever happened to our proud defensive record? :confused: .

10. boro boy

boro boy New Member

Oct 27, 2005
    Republic of Teeside
    Sorry i was that pissed off i forgot to mention the plus points. The young lad Cattermole sounded like he had a good game. We are blessed with good young talent at the moment. Also Morrison and the Yak played well but we are dangerously close to the rel/zone.My arse is starting to twitch :(

11. nirvaanfc

nirvaanfc Member

Juventus
    Italy
    Jan 13, 2004
    Trinidad & Tobago
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    AGE, time affects this way.

Mark Viduka from the 6 yard box, for shame?

12. gaijin

gaijin New Member

Aug 1, 2004
    Malaysia
    Agreed. They were. If we had semblance of a defence plus a striker not like Viduka we would have coasted that 3-0.

Newcastle without Owen = shite.

But in all honesty we have to sign a CB in the transfer window. Or possibly recall Davies back from loan.

13. 'Strobaby

'Strobaby New Member

Aug 25, 2005
    Houston, TX
    TBH, Newcastle with Owen = shite that can score enough to at least draw.

14. gaijin

gaijin New Member

Aug 1, 2004
    Malaysia
    Bye Steve. It was nice knowing you.

You fucking embarrasment...

Not even Robson or Lawrence would stoop low enough to draw away to Nuneaton (A Doc Martins team) in the FA Cup.

Fuck off, and let's bring in Mowbray.

This guy has to go, I can't stand him any longer...:mad:

15. boro boy

boro boy New Member

Oct 27, 2005
    Republic of Teeside
    :eek: :mad: what the ******** is going on at the moment?. I sense there is something bad going on behind the scenes. If we lose our game in hand and Porstmouth win where does that leave us?. Also who is going to stake a claim between the sticks, do we give Jones a chance or do we opt for exp in the tra window?. PS if we had Lawrence we would not even be in the 3rd round, we would still be in championship:D

16. gaijin

gaijin New Member

Aug 1, 2004
    Malaysia
    Christ, we really are up shit creek. Especially as we should be asking Hearts how much they want for Webster.

Oh well, its not as bad as 1989 against Grimsby, or even 1997 against Hednesford. :eek:

Nuneaton are now gonna get smashed in the replay anyway.

Jones should stay as no1 imo. I don't want a guy who wants out in goal. Its pointless. Brad deserves his chance and he has always been committed when Schwarz was out injured last season.

Christ, even Turnball on loan at Crewe is looking like a good prospect. :)

17. boro boy

boro boy New Member

Oct 27, 2005
    Republic of Teeside
    So we all start shitting ourselves and start scratting about judging where who is going where and who is staying put. According to local press no money will be spent in the tran win untill either we move up the table or sell some players !. An now Southgate is out for 3 months, so eugo cannot leave . JESUS CHRIST help us LORD, this will be another great rollercoaster of a ride!!. Are these the same ********wits that brought us Gustavo Lombardi, Marenelli , Branca , etc . :rolleyes:

18. gaijin

gaijin New Member

Aug 1, 2004
    Malaysia
    So let me get this straight.

We are going to Arsenal without any decent centre-backs, we need at least two asap?

Christ it never rains it pours. Lachor is up for sale. Buy him please. He will do a good job. Hike the deal from Newcastle, do whatever it takes.

Ugo agreed the deal with WBA and even passed the medical. And why on earth has Andy Davies not been recalled. Don't tell me that wasn't an option on his loan contract...

ffs.

Also what about replacing Schwarzer with Rob Green?

19. gaijin

gaijin New Member

Aug 1, 2004
    Malaysia
    hey what do you know? We did make fools of ourselves.

At least the 5-3, had some attacking flair and desire to go out and trouble the gunners...

You are a shite manager McClaren - get out of the club and bring in Mogga.

NOW!!!

http://www.i-resign.com/uk/resignationkit/p45.asp

And you wonder why no-one is going to the games Gibson? With the shite you are paying him and the shite he is buying? Fvcking joke. I'll be in Stuttgart, but I'm not supporting this clown any longer. I want him out. No way in hell, I'm going to a game this season with him in charge.

He failed to see the problems we had in the team, and did NOT prepare for the event of them getting injured (Soutgate, Boateng, Downing.)

Rubbish McClaren, the kids saved you a few seasons back and now they can't. And you have to realise that you are hopeless and its falling apart and you have to really on moneyand luck to get you out of a hole.

I hope Nuneaton beat us, so you can leave as the guy who made us the sorriest looking team ever. Crawl back to Man Utd you fvcking waster...

You are not inspiring this team and you are buying players who are simply not up for it. You are a joke, plain and simple.

Get the fvck out and I hope the door hits you hard on the way out.

20. Teso Dos Bichos

Teso Dos Bichos Red Card

Sep 2, 2004
    Purged by RvN
    ... and breath.

21. boro boy

boro boy New Member

Oct 27, 2005
    Republic of Teeside
    I guess we went with one team split down the middle and the other just not ********ing trying . I could not even bring myself to watch the game at 815erc. im drunk,impissed off,and mclaren out has never sounded so sweeter. :mad: :eek: this is gonna be one long season ganu :eek: where is the psg connection from u wtch them?

22. boro boy

boro boy New Member

Oct 27, 2005
    Republic of Teeside
    im sat here in sunny redcar my team have just been walloped 7-0 but ihave found refuge in an old programme it is as following , boro lost but it wa my first game and i still have the tickets stapeled to the programme. The boro line up was 1 KELHAM OHANLON 2 IRVINE NATTRASS 3JOE BOLTON 4 MICK BAXTER 5 KEVIN BEATTIE 6DARREN WOOD 7 HEINE OTTO 8 PAUL SUGRUE 9DAVID SHEARER 10 RAY HANKIN 11 STEVEN BELL IT WAS 1982-83, AND IT WAS ONLY 35P:) I THINK WE WERE BEAT 1-0. PLEASE PROVE ME WRONG. Waddle and Keegan were on the other side!!!!!!.:D ganu u play pes on xbox or playstaion? online???

23. boro boy

boro boy New Member

Oct 27, 2005
    Republic of Teeside
    do u remember ganu going to the game in 1988 89 we played well agaisnt the champions , they beat us 1-0 but we battered em.! Bloody typical BORO. ********ing ARSENAL:D

24. gaijin

gaijin New Member

Aug 1, 2004
    Malaysia
    Oh yeah.

I think we were looking safe at the start of that season. Then we hit our usual post Xmas slump and flew down the table. Arsenal came to town in late spring and we were in the relegation zone for the first time ever in the season (and we got relegated and they famously won the title at Anfield.)

Funnily enough - I just seem the same thing happening here. :(

25. gaijin

gaijin New Member

Aug 1, 2004
    Malaysia
    Thanks, I would have suffocated unless you said something.

You know, I really should drag up those comments you made after Man Utd lost in the CL. :rolleyes: