De rosario and the Dynamo get props at Rockets Game!

Discussion in 'Houston Dynamo' started by vamoshouston, Nov 17, 2006.

1. vamoshouston

vamoshouston New Member

Oct 30, 2006
    Houston, Texas
    I was at last night's game against the bulls. Anyway the announcer had De Rosario stand up during halftime in his seats and the crowd applauded him. They mentioned our MLS Cup Title, it was so f***** awesome for Dynamo to get some big props like that! So, I was sitting on the same level as him but about 5 sections over, i went into stealth mode and went and said whats up and personally congratulate and thank him for our title and the whole year, he was cool as hell and I got to meet his wife as well (she was sexy). I took this pic with him. Vamos houston for life

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g32/vbvb_2006/DERo.jpg

2. Dre00

Dre00 Member

Oct 12, 2005
    H-town
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I guess he was feeling better.

3. CeltTexan

CeltTexan Member+

Sep 21, 2000
    Houston, TX USA
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Our ROCKETS as CLUTCH CITY FOUNDERS know when it is appropiate to recognize CLUTCH CITY TRADITIONS when another Houston team performs the way El Brujo and Co did in DYNAMO ORANGE!

DALE CAMPEON!!!!!!!!!!

"How sweat it is!"--Gene Peterson--Rockets announcer for 35 years

4. El Naranja

El Naranja Member+

Sep 5, 2006
    Alief
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Sorry, had to fix your post a bit :D

Not that I don't love my Rockets, but they've wasted way too many opportunities to win the Champ over the years. Maybe with Yao f'in pwnin! everyone, they might just do so

5. nobius

nobius BigSoccer Supporter

Jan 3, 2006
    Houston, Texas
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    No pics of his wife? ;)

6. vamoshouston

vamoshouston New Member

Oct 30, 2006
    Houston, Texas

I thought taking a pic of his wife while with a child (i think her and Dero's) would have been kind of odd for DeRo and i would have looked like a perv. I was tipsy and the thought crossed my mind but I decided against it, plus she was dressed a little conservatively her face was gorgeous though. DRE 00 Was he sick or something? Someone wrote he must have been feeling better. He was a little quiet. Anyway, De Ro is my hero. Vamos houston for life.