David Beckham TO BUY MLS FRANCHISE IN NEW YORK,MIAMI OR MONTREAL

Discussion in 'Inter Miami CF' started by pabloM, Nov 12, 2009.

1. Lucho305

Lucho305 Member

Inter Miami CF, Junior de Barranquilla
    United States
    Jul 9, 2008
    Miami
    Club:
    Miami FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Yeah, I recently found out about the Magic CIty being Miami second name, and fell in love with the name, and what other way to flaunt it if it was the name of our soccer team Magic City FC

Sounds really good, although I also like Atletico Miami or Deportivo Miami but I would like any of these names for an MLS team..

Would be cool.. I just want a team in MIami in MLS

BECKHAM build a stadium in Downtown Miami where the Miami Arena used to be!! Build it and they will COME!!

2. Lord_ofthe_TFC

Lord_ofthe_TFC New Member

Dec 1, 2009
    Ontario, Canada
    Club:
    Toronto FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    becks is too smart to get involved with that shifty franchise in Montreal, so your more likely to see him get involved with a 2nd New york team or buy into the Red Bulls franchise...Miami?? they are not ready for MLS yet after leaving previous..Orlando, Tampa, would be more likely in the near future.

3. drSoFlaFan

drSoFlaFan DEFEND THE FORT!

Feb 25, 2008
    Plantation, FL
    Club:
    Ft Lauderdale Strikers
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Well Miami isn't getting any more "ready" by not having a team, that for sure. Every year that MLS is not in South Florida the league becomes less and less relevant here, and the more difficult it will be to foster support for a new team in the future.

With more and more quality soccer from abroad on TV in a market like this, MLS needs to come back sooner rather than later if it ever wants to seriously tap into one of the biggest markets in terms of media and metro population.

4. Lucho305

Lucho305 Member

Inter Miami CF, Junior de Barranquilla
    United States
    Jul 9, 2008
    Miami
    Club:
    Miami FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Call completed.... Lol