Dark Knight Please Explain

Discussion in 'Customer Service' started by Dirt McGirt, Mar 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dark knight

dark knight Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 15, 1999
    Club:
    Leicester City FC
    Okay guys - as fun as this has been, I think all good things must come to an end.

Contrary to Jaypro's contention, all points of view are welcome in Yanks Abroad, and I think most folks know that repeated disruptions in the forum will receive warnings, and if warnings are ignored, forum bans are a possibility. It happens extremely rarely and is usually short lived. In this particular case, the Yanks Abroad regular involved was given much more harsh warnings and he never posted personal attacks - even of the garden variety discussed here.

Thanks for the suggestion of breaking up Yanks Abroad into 2 or more forums, but as Jaypro's poll demonstrated, the regulars of the forum favor the way it is currently. If the mood of the majority changes, we can revisit the issue again at another time.

It's unfortunate that some folks don't like the forum, but I still believe that the majority of us want to just root for our players in relative peace and quiet. Threads like this one aren't appealing if every thread devolves into this kind of back and forth amongst a few posters.

Until we can refresh this topic with more incompetence by myself or other moderator, this thread is now closed.

Sincerely,

Yank fanboy/moderator boob