DANNY CABEZAS Worst keeper EVER

Discussion in 'Ecuador - Clubs' started by b9d23m89, Jan 31, 2012.

1. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    i thought Jhovani Ibarra was the worst keeper of all time, but this kid. He makes Ibarra look like Casillas.

How did this kid ever go pro? For real. There's probably kids that play in little league teams that are better than him. By far the worst i've seen in my life.

2. Kr0nika R0ja

Kr0nika R0ja Member

Oct 6, 2010
    Big Apple
    Club:
    Deportivo Cuenca
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Kinda saw it coming, at times he can be pretty decent at times, but yesterday he was just horrible. Once I saw the 2nd goal I was hoping Saralegui would take him out and put Bonard in. Bonard was better in the 2nd half, but of course the defense didnt compliment it. Why have Narvaez and Quinonez on bench when they can do so much for the team. I love Pita's plays the dudes got talent. No idea why hes not on the NT. IMO WAY better than Saritama -_-

3. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Sadly, this game was a combination of some mistakes by the coach, and the players not being ready for prime time. You can spend a lot on a team, but it's also a mental thing. El Nacional probably spent itself into a corner for the season and will struggle locally if they don't get their act together.

4. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Cabezas needs to go dude. That's just embarassing. When Navaez and Dennis Quinonez fall into the starting 11, El Nacional will be competitive for the campeonato. The reason these two haven't played is cuz Saralegui was scared to place them as starters in an international tournament and b/c they are new to the team. Makes sense, because not even Govea seems like he's fit in yet. But in all honesty, El Nacional wasn't ready for these two games. Lots of those players don't know how to handle this kind of pressure and others like Cabezas are just awful and embarassing. It was too much to ask for.

5. The Machine

The Machine Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    El Nacional still hasn't been able to recover, they had a horrible showing in the Copa Libertadores qualifiers and have struggled out of the gate to start the 2012 season, heck they even bombed their pre season games, so how long before Saralegui is gone? Has anyone seen them play the last couple of games, I haven't seen them since they played Libertad.