Daniel Allen

Discussion in 'Charleston Battery' started by ox utd, Jul 17, 2006.

1. ox utd

ox utd New Member

Aug 29, 2005
    charleston
    I found out that Daniel Allen has left the Battery. I'm guessing you all know him, but for those who don't: he was a longtime assisstant, ran all of the camps, ran the adult leagues that many of us play in, and was in general a super guy - always had a smile and was always a great ambassador for the Battery. Don't know the circumstances for his leaving, but I wish him well in the future and will certainly miss seeing him around the 'Baud!

2. Mister Obvious

Arsenal
    United States
    May 20, 2006
    Charleston, SC
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Everything the Ox said and more. Who am I going to bitch at during the over 35 season, when I want to pick up some ringers.

Good luck to you Daniel.

3. Mikey mouse

Mikey mouse Member

Jul 27, 1999
    Charleston, SC
    Club:
    Charleston
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Daniel always had a big smile and went out of hsi way to talk to me when ever I saw him. had a long converstation one day at a College of Charleston match.

Im sure he will succesful in his new endeavor but Good Luck Daniel

Mikey

4. greensngravy

greensngravy New Member

Aug 5, 2008
    Need help contacting Daniel Allen. I am an old high school buddy of his brother David's , and wanted to re-connect. Any ideas on how to contact him let me know, or have Daniel contact me. My cell # is 414-736-8681. If this is another Daniel Allen than the one who graduated from Lindbergh HS (St. Louis), then disregard.

Thanks,

Scott Lee

5. Mister Obvious

Arsenal
    United States
    May 20, 2006
    Charleston, SC
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Daniel and I play on the same team, I'll PM you with his cell number and email.