#CryforCristiano and Misc Rubbish - Summer Transfers, Rumors and Lies Thread #3

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by Shay Z, Jun 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
    #1 Shay Z, Jun 22, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2017
    Carry on.

Credit to @9Qui for the thread title.

saadomar, OverseasView, Deep Pal and 7 others repped this.
  2. ahnaf

ahnaf Member+

Jun 9, 2013
    Dhaka,Bangladesh
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Bangladesh
    Carrying on previous donna rumors.

Only way i see raiola agreeing to sign a new contract if they finally decide to include a release clause. Might be somewhere in between 40-60m imo. Both party will compromise on this part i think. Might be a good thing. Keylor gets play one more year here while donna continues to develop furthermore.

Lets see how it pans out.

3. Oscar

Oscar Member+

Nov 30, 2001
    Holland
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    He would be doing the same thing people didn't like that De Gea did last year though. Which is cave in.

We could be paying way less than any new minimum clause that *might* be included in a new contract if he has patience though. Because despite Milan's grandstanding of how much the player is worth despite this being his last year of contract, next year he will be worth 0 euros to them because they will get nothing. So they will sell him this year if he doesn't sign.

They practically begged for buyers to come when they announced together with the player that the contract would not be extended a couple of weeks ago.

Digital repped this.
  4. hala_madrid722

hala_madrid722 Member+

Jan 10, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Shit thread title

5. azriel

azriel Member+

Sep 7, 2005
    San Diego, USA
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    10/10 savage title.

raven3k repped this.
  6. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    Different situation than DDG. De Gea had pretty much no connection to the city he was leaving, and his whole family was all in Spain. Donnarumma's family is living in Milan and would have to continue living through this abuse. He pretty much can't go back there himself. It's not an easy decision to make as an 18 year old.

I don't think they were looking for buyers when they announced he wouldn't be extending. I think they were literally looking for this mob reaction from the fans that this news has generated, and hope it pressures him to signing that contract extension.

Anon., 9Qui, raven3k and 3 others repped this.
  7. Oscar

Oscar Member+

Nov 30, 2001
    Holland
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    De Gea's family is also in Manchester. His wife was practically begging to leave that hellhole online. So they have the same connections (they play there and their family is based there) especially as I don't think he was born and raised in Milan considering he was first at Napels. And while Manchester fans might not be as bad as Milan fans, I doubt it would have been fun in the park had he kept his stance either.

Especially since Manchester can easily keep him there despite losing his value just for spite, while Milan aren't as rich as Manchester to be able to do the same.

And mob mentality would have been worse if they hadn't announced it in conjunction, but it was only the player and agent saying "we're done" without the seemingly approval of the club by joining that announcement. At least I think so. With them being part of the announcement, that pretty much equaled "hear ye, hear ye, player for sale".

8. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    Actually, the announcement came from the club. Neither agent or player were there. Club held a press conference right after their meeting with Raiola.
    What I meant was if and when he had left, he would have picked up his stuff and left. His wife would have come with him. All his relatives are back in Spain. No connection to Manchester after the transfer. Donnarumma's family lives in Milan. He can leave, but they're still going to be there after he leaves.

Gonzalo left Naples to Turin and got his club a fee they could have never dreamed of, and you wouldn't walk the streets of Naples with his Juve shirt on. To this day they still taunt him.

ahnaf and Ahmadi8 repped this.
  9. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    Also, worth remembering club offered 35-40M plus Navas for DDG with one year left in his contract. If they make that offer to Milan, would they take it?

10. Ahmadi8

Ahmadi8 Member+

Apr 14, 2005
    Bahrain
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Bahrain
    When does Zidane come back? He's the key to all the transfers.

Anon. repped this.
  11. Oscar

Oscar Member+

Nov 30, 2001
    Holland
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Which doesn't change that the club made it know to all European clubs that this player is available.

Did they move there with him? Because I would think they lived close to Naples at first. If so, he'll make enough money to make them move back easily.

12. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    Wouldn't that serve the opposite purpose though? If you believe the club, Raiola was already shopping his client around and had told him he had an offer from us. If the club doesn't come out and say anything, if I'm another club and I'm interested I'd make a firm offer this summer and try to sign him cheaper than market value than risk him changing his mind over the summer/fall. But if the club comes and confirms he's not signing an extension, I'm lowballing them and if they don't bite, I'm not too worried because I'm more confident I'll get him for free next summer.

With that in mind, I definitely think Milan did this on purpose to make sure they controlled what information was out there about the negotiations and turn the fans against him.

9Qui and Ahmadi8 repped this.
  13. russian hattie

russian hattie Member+

Feb 5, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I have doubts Zizou would take him even if he could, as he may have an eye on Luca taking that No 1 shirt one day.

Ahmadi8 repped this.
  14. ahnaf

ahnaf Member+

Jun 9, 2013
    Dhaka,Bangladesh
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Bangladesh
    This is what i'm afraid of.
    Hope i'm wrong though.

Ahmadi8 repped this.
  15. Oscar

Oscar Member+

Nov 30, 2001
    Holland
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    If they don't announce he will not re-sign, that means it's still up in the air wether he goes or not. When they announced he would not sign a new contract is when only 2 possiblities remained: they sell him now (for less) or they lose him for nothing next year. Which scenario do you think they're more likely going for of the two?

The problem is they thought other clubs would pay his normal worth, which is just stupid. As the latest articles don't show them having a problem with Madrid coming for the player, but that our offer is too low in their eyes.

The want to sell (vs not getting anything for him) and they need to sell as opposed to basically seeing +/-30 million euros vaporise before their eyes. They aren't Manchester where money ain't a thang, which is why the player only needs patience.

16. Stiliyan

Stiliyan Member+

Feb 11, 2017
    Bulgaria
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Juve wants Danilo to replace Alves :thumbsup:

17. RaMaaa

RaMaaa Member+

Feb 3, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    interesting if then we should replace Danilo?

18. rhexis07

rhexis07 Member+

Jan 24, 2007
    Singapore
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    I thought Danilo had an OK season. Nothing fantastic, but he does provide some pretty good crosses into the box. If he does go I wonder who will be the replacement too.

19. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    If that's the case we probably should just promote Achraf.

surgeon repped this.
  20. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Verbal agreements with both players

Zidane to decide if Mbappe and Donnarumma arrive this summer or next

Kylian Mbappe and Gianluigi Donnarumma have both verbally committed their futures to Real Madrid, but it remains to be seen if the two 18-year-olds will arrive at the Estadio Santiago Bernabeu this summer or next.

Zinedine Zidane will be the one to make that decision and he has a meeting with Florentino Perez in the coming days.

http://www.marca.com/en/football/real-madrid/2017/06/22/594b8e2ce2704e8c0f8b4677.html

21. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
  22. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    If his father is smart he will tell them everything they want to hear, then remind his son how they treated them when he wanted to leave.

This kid has to leave that place. What Milan and their fans did can't be rewarded. It just can't.

Anon. and Deep Pal repped this.
  23. meringues

meringues Member+

Real Madrid
    United States
    Aug 8, 2008
    Wisconsin
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I would like to think that one of our club GOATs is above straight-up nepotism

Shay Z repped this.
  24. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    Why would you believe that? Just because you're a club great doesn't mean you're flawless.

RMSocrates repped this.
  25. Hendrix22

Hendrix22 Member+

Feb 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Donnarumma has behaved very badly towards Milan. If it was Madrid we as fans would have also been pissed. At this point he does look like a giant money grabber. I thought we let Pogba go because we didn't want to deal with Mino Raiola. I'm pretty confident if Donnarumma comes he will pull off all kinds of stunts like these orchestrated by his agent. Not sure I would want that here.