Cruz Azul transfers

Discussion in 'Cruz Azul' started by Quaresma, Dec 11, 2007.

1. soccer krazy

soccer krazy Member

Nov 30, 2005
    California
    Re: Respuesta: Re: Cruz Azul transfers

Addlery did join but Cruz Azul Hidalgo but im sure that if he does well next season they will bring him up to the first team

2. AUGURY

AUGURY New Member

Jun 29, 2009
    San Diego
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Not that I care, but where's Ramon Nuñez?

3. soccer krazy

soccer krazy Member

Nov 30, 2005
    California
    He is currently without a team but looking to join another team but Cruz Azul owns him so he has 3 options either Olimpia of Honduras, MLS or a European team

4. Serg33

Serg33 Member+

Jul 11, 2007
    Emilio Hernandez....where did he end up going?

5. soccer krazy

soccer krazy Member

Nov 30, 2005
    California
    He joined Argentino Jrs on loan

6. soccer krazy

soccer krazy Member

Nov 30, 2005
    California
  7. das001

das001 Member

Nov 16, 2006
    Tijuana, BC
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Riveros is done, he needed to leave along with the other two useless extranjeros we had last season, that Honduran and Paraguayan (at least I think he's from Paraguay)... but for now he should be riding bench. I recently read an interview he did regarding going abroad... he enthusiastically agreed he would go in an instant, like he could hack it over there... regardless, he gave what he could and he needs to go, if possible I would sent him on his marry way, along with Lozano.

Yesterday's game against Morelia was a small breath of fresh air in an otherwise cespool of toxic waste... It's true that the new refuerzos need time to adapt and slowly they're getting there, or so I think.

The starters had a slow first half but improved in the second. Given the pitch conditions, they were on the attack the rest of the 45 min. Of course, Morelia did not bring their A game, but nonetheless, the flow of the game was a lot different than when we lost at Azteca on Sunday.

I'm thrilled that Lozano remained on the bench, that should be his permanent spot, I truly dislike his inability to make runs on the left and is only useful a balon parado... and even that is a stretch now, I want him out, he's too slow to play there. His replacement was a totally different player, I didn't catch his name (if anyone can help me out, I would appreciate it) He was faster and more reliable. Israel Lopez has a better handle of the middle, so it would make sense if Riveros left.

That Brazilian center back, Santos, is slowly getting his rhythm, which is good, I like his build... I think he should be playing along Cata, because I am not too thrilled with ChocoBrown, but so far so good in the back... slowly but surely. Biancucci is too individualistic, if he wants to stary he needs to work on team play, I'm not convinced, I know nothing about him nor am I interested.

One last thing, if you've made it this far, I hope Meza proves to us why he brought in Chaco... maybe he thinks he's back in America because I see nothing interesting so far... at least we're not too concerned about making it to the liguilla, which is good in a way, I'd hate to make it to another final only to lose it... again, I want a Libertadores spot this time around.

8. CyberAce100

CyberAce100 Member+

Jul 4, 2007
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Riveros is doing what many do when they are close to leaving for Europe, almost shutting it down. Chelito Delgado did the same.

9. AUGURY

AUGURY New Member

Jun 29, 2009
    San Diego
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Riveros just said that if it was up to him, he would stay. He would only leave for a better league and a big increase in his salary.

IMO they should have never signed Biancucci and Edcarlos, they should have signed an already established CB and kept Hernandez and Zeballos.

10. soccer krazy

soccer krazy Member

Nov 30, 2005
    California
  11. Of_Wires_And_Birds

Mar 20, 2009
    Edinburg, Texas!
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
  12. metalmaster

metalmaster Member+

Jul 7, 2004
    In the wrong hood
    Club:
    Hakoah Maccabi Ramat Gan
    Biancucchi plays well? where?

13. Of_Wires_And_Birds

Mar 20, 2009
    Edinburg, Texas!
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    In cruz azul?? wtf?

he pwned Toluca,

14. soccer krazy

soccer krazy Member

Nov 30, 2005
    California
  15. austin23

austin23 Member

Jun 30, 2009
    Semarang, Indonesia
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    The best bet is lure Damian Alvarez out of Pachuca into Cruz Azul. The tandem of Chaco and D.Alavrez is something else!

16. metalmaster

metalmaster Member+

Jul 7, 2004
    In the wrong hood
    Club:
    Hakoah Maccabi Ramat Gan
    Gonzalo Pineda. The only transfer for this season. WTF? de lujo.:rolleyes:

17. soccer krazy

soccer krazy Member

Nov 30, 2005
    California
  18. soccer krazy

soccer krazy Member

Nov 30, 2005
    California
    Jaime Lozano joins Morelia
    Juan de Dios Hernandez & Israel Lopez join Necaxa

19. soccer krazy

soccer krazy Member

Nov 30, 2005
    California
  20. das001

das001 Member

Nov 16, 2006
    Tijuana, BC
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    The only reason CA did not receive that many goals this season was solely because of Corona... which I hope is looking for a way out, he doesn't belong in Mexico... and CA is in need of solid consistent defenders... even though we've tried cantera, which is extremely positive, but that's where we've been failing... and I know Meza is not in charge of that because all season long he was changing starting line ups which is not good for team cohesion.

I like Droguett... I think he is a good Vela replacement.

21. El_Huero

El_Huero Member+

Dec 21, 2009
    EduarDitto "The Pelé of Anal"
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    I want Fausto Pinto, Cervantes, Pineda and Torrado transferred out.
    Como la chngan estos cabrones.