Crushed hopes and dreams - Transfers, Rumors and Lies Thread

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by MaxY, Sep 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RomanMadrid

RomanMadrid Member+

Jan 13, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Please bring Griezmann papa Flo.

2. Eddie

Eddie Member+

Oct 19, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Navas didn't look RM quality either when he was at Levante and look how it turned out. Also, you sure you wanna take "silly mistakes" as a variable when comparing someone to Navas because Navas is the king of those in the past year?

If we are talking purely RM quality the only two GK that would fit that criteria are Neuer and Oblak.

3. Adder

Adder Red Card

Sep 1, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Lol, of course Navas looked like Real Madrid quality at Levante. Didn't he won goalkeeper of the year or something?

4. J-Mezzy

J-Mezzy Member+

Oct 14, 2013
    Orlando
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Yeah plus he was a beast in the world cup

YOUNGSTARS87, Lyra and Deep Pal repped this.
  5. Chinky24

Chinky24 Member+

Real Madrid
    Dec 26, 2004
    Nashville
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    How much is Dele Alli's buyout?

6. fierro

fierro Member+

Jan 30, 2007
    El Chuco
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    ^ I doubt it matters, Levy made Flo his b!tch long time ago.

7. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Real Madrid has won more CL trophies than Tottenham has had CL fixtures since then.

sneakking, J-Mezzy, yoanaidarov and 9 others repped this.
  8. Doni

Doni Member+

Dec 4, 2010
    London
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I can't recall the last time a Prem player moved via a buy out clause so doubt Dele has one. Very nice player, though we hardly have room in that department. Kane on the other hand I would have but he'd cost an arm and a leg.

9. MaxY

MaxY Member+

May 24, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    We're signing a Galactico next summer. Everything points to that.
    Ronaldo 33(and a half), Benzema 30(close to 31), Bale 29. This will probably be another season with criticism on Bale and Benzema. Most people predicting that Bale is gone next summer.

World Cup coming up, up and coming stars like Werner(Germany), Dybala(Argentina,if they qualify lmao) doing work at club level and have a chance to shine in the WC.

Marotta(Juventus chief) on Dybala: “The player is the one that decides his fate, and if he wants to leave, it’ll be impossible to keep him,” he said.

10. RomanMadrid

RomanMadrid Member+

Jan 13, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I'm all for Griezmann or Dybala if we offload Bale.

11. SoyDelMustang

SoyDelMustang Member+

Dec 24, 2007
    Flushing,Queens
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Who cares. He's been stinkin it up with Tottenham. Fans are screaming for the Korean to take his starting start

12. MaxY

MaxY Member+

May 24, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    You mean Son. He's an amazing player, so glad he's doing well. Had 14 goals and 6 assists in 2070 mins of EPL last season. He literally has no weak foot.

S1na, Deep Pal and Anon. repped this.
  13. natenate101

natenate101 Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 16, 2006
    California, US
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    LOLzzzzz, legend you are my friend.

J-Mezzy and Deep Pal repped this.
  14. Anon.

Anon. Member+

Sep 4, 2007
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    We're more likely to not buy a galatico than we are to buy one next summer, our new transfer policy will probably remain in place until most of the stadium has been financed.

15. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    It says everything that he referenced Cristiano.

Still we aren't going to get him. We'll hard ball negotiate and have an Oil club outbid and outpay us in the end.

Anon. and Deep Pal repped this.
  16. janos audron

janos audron Member+

Apr 12, 2010
    We can provide financing for SB renovation, not to mention third party which will co-finance it to substantial extent. So, the idea that SB renovation is the cause behind it is false. The reason is complacent due to massive success that club had in recent years which also produced unrealistic views of BBC and situation upfront. The only question is either Flo shares such position or both Coaching Staff and Flo share it.

Poor decisions in regards to forwards are bitting us hard already despite we are early in the season. Based on this, its likely that we will need to be active in the winter transfer period let alone in the summer. Until then we are stuck with pseudo forward, basically AM bridge master Benzy in already heavily midfield saturated environment, plus Puff the magic Dragon who like Benzy scores every few months and in between he with his trusted companion The Bun are lurking the halls of Sanitas.

17. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    The ideal situation would be for Bale to find form and Benzema to start scoring, so we don't have to spend stupidly in the winter.

In the summer Bale's value will fetch is a ton and hopefully Perez won't draw out yet another failed transfer for his top target. Oh and one more "hopefully"; Flortentino's top target is a player we actually need.

janos audron, Deep Pal and Digital repped this.
  18. Açores57

Açores57 Member+

Oct 4, 2015
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Enough with this stadium renovation cop out. Perez himself said 180m for a single player wasn't an issue. If that's the case then I doubt renovating the Bernabeu is a top priority.

RaMaaa repped this.
  19. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Let's just all sit down and cry and eat stale bread for dinner.

20. temesgen

temesgen Member+

Jun 27, 2004
    If we move for another AM I'll scream...

Digital and Anon. repped this.
  21. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Apparently the club will not buy anybody over 30 but Lewandowski's agents are pushing for an exception, making a case of his fitness levels, the fact that he's been working with his wife who is a nutritional coach etc. etc.

Apparently the plan is for Bayern to face Barcelona so he can make big goals and play himself to the newspaper covers.

The price will unfortunately be insane, otherwise i'd get him, i'm a fan.

temesgen repped this.
  22. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    I think the Lewandowski train has passed. He is/was great, but the club needs a long term replacement for Benzema.

surgeon, Anon., madridista_hr and 3 others repped this.
  23. temesgen

temesgen Member+

Jun 27, 2004
    I wanted him prior to the move to Bayern and I'd still sign him assuming the price and wages made sense. Team deserves a strong CF like him.

24. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    Well it's a World Cup summer so chances are we will be screaming...

... then again we probably will be "saved" by a Sheikh from making such a mistake

Anon. repped this.
  25. PigBenis

PigBenis Member+

Sep 5, 2015
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Really wanted Lewandowski couple years ago. We can still get 3-4 years out of him but right now I think we are better off finding a long-term solution.