cristiano Ronaldo's dribbling ability

Discussion in 'The Beautiful Game' started by carlito86, Jul 30, 2016.

?

Do you think cristiano ronaldo was a legendary dribbler from 2007-2010

1. Yes I agree he was

12 vote(s)
    20.0%
  2. I think he was a fantastic dribbler but not legendary

35 vote(s)
    58.3%
  3. I think he was barely average and extremely overrated

14 vote(s)
    23.3%
  4. He couldn't dribble to save his own life

2 vote(s)
    3.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. poetgooner

poetgooner Member+

Arsenal
    Nov 20, 2014
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    To be fair, the video mostly shows him as a very good ball-handler but not necessarily as a dribbler. It shows that he can create space and time for himself on the ball (similar to what players like Bergkamp and Zidane were able to do, except of course CR7 is still in much better physical shape than those two were at the same age) but his dribbling no longer really BREAKS DOWN a defense like he used to in his prime.

carlito86 repped this.
  2. carlito86

carlito86 Member+

Jan 11, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    #402 carlito86, Nov 15, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2019
    Examples exist of him breaking down the entire defence of elite teams as atletico Madrid
    8 weeks ago

8:35

They are few and far between (I'll return to this later as there are other examples vs Tottenham in the 17/18 CL
    Admittedly a while ago now

Still this goes to show the agenda of all sections of the media(even supposed neutrals)

It doesn't even matter if he isn't a elite dribbler any more
    (Some will say he never was to begin with but that's another topic)
    Fabio capello (and altafini recently)have weighed in on Cristianos latest example of petulance by propagating fake news

That's it
    At least critic the guy for what he has done(supossedly swearing at his manager)
    Not for what he has not done (failing to dribble past an opponent in 3 years)

RamyBt repped this.
  3. JoCryuff98

JoCryuff98 Member+

Barcelona
    Netherlands
    Jan 3, 2018
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Ronaldo was never an elite dribbler during his prime, but a great one ofc during his Utd days and early RM days(2009-10 especially).

4. poetgooner

poetgooner Member+

Arsenal
    Nov 20, 2014
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Depends on what you mean by "elite". If elite is Messi around the turn of the decade then no, Ronaldo was not "elite" in his prime, but then there would only be like 3 "elite" dribblers in all of football history :ROFLMAO:

5. JoCryuff98

JoCryuff98 Member+

Barcelona
    Netherlands
    Jan 3, 2018
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Elite means guys like Pele,Maradona,Cruyff,Baggio,Best,Messi,Prime Ronaldo9, Ronaldinho etc. I do like Ronaldo, but he wasn’t really elite tier though as a dribbler.

6. poetgooner

poetgooner Member+

Arsenal
    Nov 20, 2014
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    But why were those guys elite and Ronaldo wasn't?

I guess the first thing we'd have to outline is the criteria. For me, personally, I only have one. How effective someone's dribbling is. I genuinely couldn't care less about flashiness. Ronaldo, at his peak, was as effective a dribbler as I've ever seen, which why is why I rate him as elite.

What are the criterias that you have that those players tick but Ronaldo didn't?

RamyBt repped this.
  7. JoCryuff98

JoCryuff98 Member+

Barcelona
    Netherlands
    Jan 3, 2018
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Peak Ronaldo wasn’t really as effective as any one of them in that list. Nor did he score as much solo dribble goals as them. Plus, he ain’t that good when it comes to small space dribbling. Like I said “he was great”, but not “elite”. If Ronaldo was so elite as a dribbler then he shouldn’t be an average dribbler currently despite the age.

8. carlito86

carlito86 Member+

Jan 11, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    #408 carlito86, Nov 20, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2019

These are attacking/dribbling runs into the penalty area from a 4 consecutive year period(prior to his 25th birthday)

No skills, no flashiness and no showboating
    He is taking on here with remarkable consistency anything between 1-4 players

What is elite in your opinion
    The creme de la creme?
    That would be Lionel Messi and Maradona up until world cup 1986 after which his physical condition declined

Could throw in dejan savecivic, could also throw in Ronaldo de lima in his debut campaign for Inter
    The rest is questionable to put it lightly

If we could say there are two types of elite dribblers
    The creative ones and the individualists(virtuosos)

The former use their dribbling predominantly to create openings and chances for their teammates
    We could put Eden hazard here
    Or neymar JR (his prime)
    In Santos he was more an individualist/soloist type dribbler
    Could put Ronaldinho gaucho 05/06 when his physical condition already begun to deteriorate
    Micheal Laudrup
    Maradona post 86
    Possibly Zinedine Zidane
    Luis figo

The virtuoso is the one who can receive the ball anywhere in the opposition half and make a direct contribution by himself
    Usually virtuoso's are great ball carriers and adequate finishers with enough solo type goals
    Could put here Roberto Baggio his latter seasons for fiorentina and juventus
    Ronaldo de lima 1996-1998
    Lionel Messi 2007-2013
    Ronaldinho 2003/04
    Maradona for Boca (first stint)
    Argentinos juniors
    Could also add his debut campaign for both napoli and FC Barcelona
    Pele too was a gifted physical and technical specimen
    Cristiano from 2007 up until roughly 2010 was that type of dribbler
    2009 wasn't good for him was still recovering from injuries and appeared stiff for large portions of the season

CRonaldo has his games in CL and league format when he is literally unplayable as a dribbling threat
    Some have been posted here already

9. carlito86

carlito86 Member+

Jan 11, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid
  10. carlito86

carlito86 Member+

Jan 11, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    #411 carlito86, Jul 16, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2020

189 dribbles completed in the champions league between 2003/04 up until 2008/09

4277 minutes played

4.0 dribbles per 90

Source:
    Opta

No doubt his dribbles are lowered by his ankle injury sustained in March 2008 that took away some of his fluidity and derailed the beginning of his 2008/09 campaign
    https://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/f...jury-fears-put-Real-Madrid-move-in-doubt.html

Some more interesting facts uncovered

14541 minutes played in the premier league

3.1 dribbles per 90

I think the premise of my thread is proven

Ronaldo was definitely at the least a world class dribbler
    Not merely good/adequate/just ok

He was world class

At his best(2006-2008) his combination of speed,directness,skills and close control was one of the best ever
    And he played in the most defensive era in PL history

121 top flight seasons have been played in British football history
    2006/07 was the 3rd most defensive during that time frame
    Behind only the 1970/71 And 1973/74 seasons
    https://www.worldfootball.net/stats/eng-premier-league/1/

Then there is the high volume of fouls he suffered and the general toughness of the league at that time
    https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/22253531

Waiting for opta to reveal his 2006/07 data

I envisage he had anywhere between 3 to 4.5 dribbles per 90

I mean even opta stats aside there are many threads that point to this

In 2007 and 2008 calender years He was firmly in the conversation for best dribbler in the world
    https://www.bigsoccer.com/threads/best-dribbler.709034/
    There was a consensus on this

No merely good dribbler has ever been in the conversation for best dribbler in the world.
    It never happened

In the champions league final vs Chelsea he had 8 completed dribbles according to opta

This doesn't include the tonnes of ball carrying he did(And that he always did in his prime)
    Crosses,chances he created and above all crucial goal he scored

This is always ignored In the discussion
    Instead we get the "he is just a great goalscorer crowd"
    headlined by the contradictory TV personality Gary lineker

Screenshot_20200716-175920-1.jpg
    Screenshot_20200716-180233-1.jpg Screenshot_20200716-180055-1.jpg
    https://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/f...becoming-one-of-the-greatest-of-all-time.html

RamyBt repped this.
  11. Tropeiro

Tropeiro Member+

Jun 1, 2018
    You said OPTA didn't have that data, but it looks like they have tho. lol

Puck said here young Ronaldo completed 4+ dribbles per match (or per 90), so it is nothing new, but he had a low sucess percentage tho (40-45%).

Are you bexco07 btw?

12. Tropeiro

Tropeiro Member+

Jun 1, 2018
    The info from Squawka Cristiano completed 233 dribbles between 2006/2007 and 2008/2009. 2.53 per 90 in the EPL.

He completed 1.89 per 90 in his last year at United (EPL)
    https://statsbomb.com/2015/02/gifolution-cristiano-ronaldos-best-years/

That is ~175 dribbles in the 07/08 and 06/07 season, that is 2.84 dribbles per 90.
    He completed 3.92 per 90 in the EPL between 2003/2004 and 2005/2006.

So this number of Carlitos is indeed right.

Messi completed 334 dribbles between 2006-2007 and 2008-2009, 4.64 per 90, not much different than his 2009-2010 season for example.

13. carlito86

carlito86 Member+

Jan 11, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    #414 carlito86, Sep 8, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2020
    Number of "carlitos"
    I don't know what you're talking about mate

A 20 second twitter search shows that you got that 233 number from a Messi fanboy
    https://mobile.twitter.com/MeticulousViews
    Not squawka or carlitos
    The squawka link doesn't even mention 233

The world is currently awash with fake news and nostalgic football
    https://www.dreamteamfc.com/c/news/461962/ronaldo-brazil-keeper-goals/

14. Tropeiro

Tropeiro Member+

Jun 1, 2018
    Sorry, you don't seem to know how to count here in Forum BIGSoccer.

The number was right in fact, it is 233. 175 between 2006-2007 and 2007-2008, an average of 2.84. Ask Opta yourself. Cristiano may not even completed 3 dribbles per 90 in the 06/07 EPL! Maybe he was a better dribbler in 07/08.

15. Tropeiro

Tropeiro Member+

Jun 1, 2018
    #416 Tropeiro, Sep 8, 2020
  16. carlito86

carlito86 Member+

Jan 11, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    #417 carlito86, Sep 8, 2020
    Statsbomb calculated his dribbles to be .....

Do Statsbomb calculate dribbles the same as opta?

Is OptaJoe now the equivalent of a football bible?

R9 completed less than 2 dribbles per match in the 1998 WC(his absolute peak)
    You say he dribbled WAY less for the Brazilian NT than for his clubs

Do you have data for this claim?
    Answer directly please or not at all

If the answer is no
    And the answer is no than why do you ask everyone to substantiate their claims with data when you yourself have no qualms making outlandish observations about R9(having the ability if he played today to complete 30 dribbles in 1 match in a champions league quarter final)

I'll tell you for starters
    Opta is no football bible
    Not for dribbles,assists or anything else
    That's my opinion respect it or not

Opta says CR completed 8 dribbles vs Chelsea (CL final)
    InStat credits him with 12 dribbles
    'Joe bloggs' on Twitter credits him with 13

At the end of the day it is a perception (on what does and what doesn't constitute as a dribble/assist)

And you are talking about counting LMFAO

Completing more dribbles does not equal better dribbler
    That is a retarded statement
    Tell me if iniesta ever dribbled anywhere near as much as Wilfred flipping Zaha and then try and convince anyone with an iota of common sense that zaha was a better dribbler

Cristiano 06/07 was not a wing dribbler
    He was a free role
    Do you understand what that means before we move forward?
    He started on the left and played anywhere he thought would cause maximum damage
    He dribbled in the centre probably as much as he did on the wing or midfield

And many of his runs ended in a shot,cross,Kp

No version of R9 can touch this

97-99 R9 is a better finisher than 06/07 CR
    BUT THAT'S IT!!!
    2008-2014 is 2 levels above R9(who wasn't more prolific than van basten FORGET about Gerd muller and you can dream of R9 replicating Cristiano and Messis scoring rates

And like I started by saying
    R9 was not a prolific dribbler(at least not by your preferred opta definition)
    He liked to run with the ball which gave off an illusion perhaps that he was always beating players on the run

And the world cup is a small sample size but I find it highly implausible that R9 was a much worse dribbler with an infinitely greater support cast(Brazil) then he was with an infinitely worse support cast inter Milan

His performance vs Lazio is a marquee match whether you like it or not
    And he only completed 5 dribbles there
    CR at 30 years old did that against atletico Madrid 14/15 with WAY more playmaking,crossing,passing etc
    https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/8...-LaLiga-2014-2015-Real-Madrid-Atletico-Madrid

And Lazio 97/98 WAS NOT the 6th best team in the world LOL:ROFLMAO:
    The were the 7th best team in Italy
    The 6th best team in the world does not lose in a frigging UEFA cup final,finish 7th in their domestic league
    Losing against Atlanta (relegated)
    Vicenza(14th place)
    Lecce (relegated)

Going into that UEFA cup final Lazio lost 5 consecutive league matches
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1997–98_S.S._Lazio_season
    They were an utter shambles

At 23 years old CR scored 1 great goal+12 dribbles+3 Kp+2 crosses against the Elo number 2 ranked team in the world in a champions league final
    EgNpBwpWsAAJX3N.jpeg
    http://elofootball.com/index.php?season=2007-2008#club

No Brazilian ever did anything remotely like that (maybe Pele in the musical...the intercontinental cup 62 vs benfica)

Neymar had 1 dribble in the 2015 final vs juventus and 0 in the 2020 final

How many did R9 have against Germany 2002?
    Probably not even 2

RamyBt repped this.
  17. carlito86

carlito86 Member+

Jan 11, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Orbinho
    Beeko

Are you high on crack ?
    Dude stick to big soccer and stop trying to stalk/discover me on Twitter

18. Tropeiro

Tropeiro Member+

Jun 1, 2018
    I don't know why are nervous. OPTA remains the most rigorous, oldest and most respected organization regarding stats in football.

Cristiano Ronaldo's 06/07 is overrated when we are talking about dribbles completed, he completed arguably around 2.5 dribbles per 90, that is his average in the World Cup as well and according to Beeko, this version of CR7 who played in that WC is the same version of his 06/07 season, it is already peak CR7:

In the 07/08 final CR7 scored his goal with his head not via dribble (not one of his 8 dribbles looked impressive/penetrative to be honest) and he missed his PK in the final.
    Ronaldinho in 2005/2006 final probably had more shots, key passes and dribbles than CR7 and he looked bad. That is the level.

Saying that Cristiano Ronaldo probably completed more dribbles per 90 in 07/08 than in 06/07 at least in the EPL, he was visually better too, had more impact in his team, had more goals, better perfomances against big teams. Cristiano Ronaldo EPL's 06/07 is something overrated imo.

Overall I think Neymar playing without Messi at Barcelona in his first season 2013/2014 with the same age of Cristiano will had higher whoscored rating than the Portuguese did in 06/07 with his 17 goals (14 non-PK goals), 8 strict assists and 2.5-3 dribbles completed, 2 key passes in 34 matches. Cristiano Ronaldo had more or less the same stats than Hazard, but Hazard actually had more key 0.7 more key passes per match and 2 dribbles per match.

Neymar with 21 years old = 8.27 whoscored rating without Messi at Barcelona.
    Neymar with 21-25 years old = 8.82 whoscored rating without Messi at Barcelona.

My guess about whoscored rating of Cristiano Ronaldo at United.

Cristiano Ronaldo 2007/2008 (more or less the same stats of 09/10, but a bit less dribbles and 1 key passes less, United a little less dominant), whoscored rating 8.30.
    Cristiano Ronaldo 2006/2007, whoscored rating 7.90 - 8.00.

My guess about Neymar whoscoring rating if he was the focal point of Barcelona in La Liga.

Neymar without Messi in 2013/2014 = 8.15
    Neymar without Messi in 2014/2015 = 8.50
    Neymar without Messi in 2015-2016 - peak = 8.90-9

He will score, dribble and assist more.

And if Cristiano can't even overcome beating Neymar in the whoscoring rating who is below several other players in Brazil how he will overcome more famous and decisive names. You have luck that before there was no OPTA.

Imagine Romário scoring 30 goals (non-PK worth more), 14 assists and actually he dribble more than you think.
    Imagine R9 scoring 34 goals, having 7/9 opta assists in La Liga with 5+ dribbles completed per match.
    and they played in a weaker teams (specially R9), he would have an average of 8.90-9 when his team would be below 7 on average.

When Neymar had his 9 average in whoscored (UCL and Ligue 1), PSG had 7.15 whoscored rating. When Cristiano had his 8.60 average in the 2009/2010 (his best peak, dribbles, key passes), Real Madrid had and average of 7.30.

Now imagine if you cover all leagues in all time.

19. Tropeiro

Tropeiro Member+

Jun 1, 2018
    #420 Tropeiro, Sep 8, 2020
    That is a matter of role that R9 dribbled less, he had elite ball carriers like Rivaldo, elite ball progressors like Dunga. He played as a 9 (Neymar played more like a 9 in his last game vs Bayern too), nothing bad in fact, R9 delivered 3 goals, 3 assists and 1 pk won and scored in 6 matches until the final and he completed as a CF a good quantity of numbers as well, his impact was good. Cristiano Ronaldo at the same age completed more or less the same number of dribbles being the 'creative hub' of Portugal with 1 goal and 0 assists in 2006, the goal was against Iran. Portugal was actually quite decent in 2006. He had a disappointing performance for a player of his supposed level and role.

Mbappe that is compared to R9 completed over 5.4 dribbles per 90 as a right winger and scored 4 goals. If he played as a 9 he would dribbling less like Ronaldo Luís. But Cristiano Ronaldo wasn't a CF like Ronaldo was in 1998, he was more like Mbappe.

and of course R9 completed more dribbles, suffered more fouls and was more important for Inter or Barcelona, Ronaldinho also probably completed more dribbles with Barcelona than with Brazil, Rivaldo the same, Bebeto the same, most of the players shared responsability with Brazil at that time and of course he was a better finisher than Cristiano Ronaldo.

R9 was a better, more talented and most impactful than Cristano. Is that even Neymar as a focal point of a team would look more like a Messi competence than Cristiano Ronaldo looked at Real Madrid. Mbappe the same if he goes to Madrid or other superteam.

And look that Cristiano Ronaldo is one of my favorite players, but I hate when he starts to get overvalued and after researching more I saw that he was more of a system/era product (still a world class player) than the GOAT candidate, alpha male that the media wants day after day to make us believe that he is.

20. Tropeiro

Tropeiro Member+

Jun 1, 2018
    In the first 1505 minutes of the EPL 07/08 he completed 48 dribbles that 2.87 per 90.
    https://www.dagbladet.no/sport/cristiano-dribler-mer-enn-zlatan/66428814

If Cristiano Ronaldo in the others 1242 minutes he played he completed the same average of his 08/09 season (1.89), 26 dribbles, then he completed 101 dribbles in 06/07 EPL in 2794 minutes, that 3.25 per match. That is his max I can think of.

Likely Cristiano didn't dropped from 2.87 to 1.89 between the first half and the last half of 2007/2008. If Cristiano Ronaldo averaged 2.87 dribbles in 2007/2008 in the entire season, then he completed around 2.8 dribbles in 2006/2007.

So the REAL range of Cristiano Ronaldo EPL 06/07 in terms of completed dribbles is 2.35-3.25 per 90 according to OPTA.

In fact he did attempted more dribbles in the EPL 07/08 than 06/07 according to GoalPoint.
    [​IMG]

21. carlito86

carlito86 Member+

Jan 11, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    You mean to tell me he completed 2.35 dribbles per 90 in the PL 2006/07 and double that amount in the champions league (4.4 dribbles per 90)
    EfSTdUTXkAA51G6.png

Is there a precedent for someone completing twice as many dribbles in the champions league as they do in the league

You are making it up you go along

At 19 years old C.Ronaldo scored 3 goals and completed 4+ dribbles per 90 in Euro 2004
    In the CL 06/07 he was the top dribbler and made 3 goals+5 assists from the midfield

In 2 separate matches he had 10+ successful dribbles (Benfica away and Roma home)

The 2007/08?
    12 in the CL final vs Chelsea (inStat)
    And we'll calculate it If you want

Overall there's 3 separate league campaigns with 3 dribbles per 90 and 1 g+a per match
    2006/07,2007/08 and 2009/10
    It's a notable dribbling prime

Footage,numbers(per 90),Match reports all point towards this

2005-2009

When Ronaldo was completing 3 dribbles per 90 in the PL 07/08

He was also scoring
    31 goals in 2747 minutes(30.5 matches) in the number one UEFA coefficient league in the world

A complete goalscorer

Goals and assists also against Liverpool and arsenal (Elo rank 3 and 4 in the world)

With the all round to match

37 passes per 90

3.86 attempted crosses per 90

0.95 successful tackles per match

If Ronaldo 07/08 is a marginally worse dribbler than his 09/10 version
    He was in 07/08 a better defender,better crosser, and had a higher goals per 90 rate
    You'd have to mad to believe hed had a way worse whoscored rating(8.3 LOL)

In ball carrying and transitions from defence to attack there was and still is no one like Ronaldo 2007-2012

RamyBt repped this.
  22. Tropeiro

Tropeiro Member+

Jun 1, 2018
    False.

1- This has no relevance, and if he completed 2.35 dribbles per 90 in the EPL 06/07 (the lowest guess) and 4.4 at UCL (confirmed) then he completed 2.87 dribbles per 90 in the 06/07 season and not 3 or more.

2- He didn't had 1 g+a per match in the 2006/2007 season. He had 23 goals and 13-14 strict assists (8 in the EPL, 4 or 5 in the UCL and maybe 1 more in the FA cup) in 53 matches (48.73 minutes)

3- Not sure if completed 3 dribbles in the 2008/2009. It is not confirmed.

So the only confirmed season he completed at least 3 dribbles per 90 and had 1g+a per match is his 2009/2010 season.

Neymar had 5 seasons in big five European leagues for example where he scored 1g+a per 90 and had 3 or more dribbles, if you are going by transfermarkt it is 6 seasons and the only he failed is his first season in Europe.

It is average. Neymar had over 1 tackle per match (or per 90) in almost all seasons for Barcelona.

He had around 1 Key pass more, 3 shots more and 0.5 dribbles more, more passes per match.
    He had a bit higher g+a, a bit less goals per match perhaps, but def more assists per match.
    and Real Madrid was a bit more dominant than United was as a team.

So I can see why his whoscored rating being higher in 2009/2010 than in 2007/2008. He started more proportionally too. (8.54 x 8.30 seems fair)

One of the best running with the ball of his generation and that is it. His passing wasn't as good.

Data from World Cup (OPTA)

Take on = Dribbles
    Progressive Dribbles = Probably the definition of 'Runs'

[​IMG]

Progressive passes and dribbles advance the ball at least 10 yards toward the opponent's goal or into their box.

Peak of ball carrier/ball progressor Cristiano Ronaldo (he had this role for Portugal)

Dribbles and Runs = 2.5 dribbles, 5.3 runs = 7.8 per match
    Progressive Passes = 3.3 per match

Dribbles and Runs = 1.8 dribbles, 4.3 runs = 6.1 per match
    Progressive Passes = 4.3 per match

That is his peak, he worsened since then.

Kaka 2006
    Dribbles and Runs = 2.2 dribbles, 5.6 runs = 7.8 per match
    Progressive Passes = 5.6 per match

Ronaldinho 2006
    Dribbles and runs = 2.8 dribbles, 5.4 runs = 8.2 per match
    Progressive Passes = 13.6 per match

Neymar 2018
    Dribbles and runs = 4.4 dribbles, 7.8 runs = 12.2 per match
    Progressive Passes = 7.8 per match

Messi 2010
    Dribbles and Runs = 5.4 dribbles, 5.4 runs = 10.8 per match
    Progressive Passes = 10 per match

Messi 2014
    Dribbles and Runs = 5.8 dribbles, 6.1 runs = 11.9 per match
    Progressive Passes = 6 per match

Hazard 2018
    Dribbles and Runs = 5.7 dribbles, 6.1 runs = 11.8 per match
    Progressive Passes = 6.9 per match

Robben 2014
    Dribbles and Runs = 4.4 dribbles, 8.9 runs = 13.3 per match
    Progressive Passes = 6.1 per match

Historical

Maradona 1986
    Dribbles and Runs = 7.6 dribbles, 4.9 runs = 12.5 per match
    Progressive Passes = 10.6 per match

Cruyff 1974
    Dribbles and Runs = 4.9 dribbles, 10.4 runs = 15.3 per match
    Progressive Passes = 11.9 per match

Jairzinho 1970
    Dribbles and Runs = 7.8 dribbles, 13.5 runs = 21.3 per match
    Progressive Passes = 7.8 per match

Cristiano Ronaldo was one of the best runnings with the ball of his generation, but let alone the best.
    Figo in 2006 was better than him for Portugal.

23. carlito86

carlito86 Member+

Jan 11, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    False

24. carlito86

carlito86 Member+

Jan 11, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid