Cristian Zapata News and Comments

Discussion in 'Colombians Abroad' started by crzdcolombian, Oct 26, 2006.

1. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Cristian Zapata, en la mira del Inter de Milán
    10/26/2006

Según la página de Internet Mercafutbol.com, el Inter de Milán está interesado en el colombiano Cristian Zapata, quien actualmente milita en el Udinese de Italia.

La llegada del colombiano al club donde juega Iván Ramiro Córdoba se daría en parte por el bajo rendimiento del argentino Walter Samuel.

Cristian Zapata, quien juega en el Udinese desde el 2005, llegaría al Inter a finales de la temporada. Su traspaso costaría alrededor de los 5 millones de euros, de acuerdo a la publicación de la web.

En Milán, Zapata está siendo comparado con Córdoba, por lo que las expectativas son altas en el actual líder del Calcio.

2. hadexxx

hadexxx Moderator
    Staff Member

May 3, 2005
    Excelente noticia... que bueno por Cristian y por el futuro de la seleccion

3. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    again aguilar gets over looked and is not even called to the bench... is this kid injured?

4. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    today neither Zapata or Felipe were called up for the game against Siena. Udinese won 3-0. Aguilar again wasnt even called up :( .

Any way did these guys get bought by another team because they area wanted by just about everyone. I hear AC Milan for Felipe, Inter for Zapata. Also Florienta and Juventus is intersted in these guys too. I just find it werid that neither have played in a while cause the transfer window isnt till jan, so why arent they playing. Would be sweet to see Zapata in Juventus even tho im a Inter fan,m because it is such a big name team.

5. Siempreconlamecha

Apr 4, 2005
    Crazy, You're so quick to pull the trigger...Both these players were suspended for this game. I don't keep track of Felipe, but Zapata has been playing regularly these last few months.
    And what do you mean he hasn't played in a while? he played last week... and I don't recall the last time he missed a game.

6. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    i dont think he played last week either... aguilar is on the reserve team i think.

7. Siempreconlamecha

Apr 4, 2005
    Well, he did...
    goal.com rated him the best out of the team in a 5-0 loss to Lazio. Here he received the yellow card that suspended him...

http://www.goal.com/en/Partita.aspx?IdPartita=5983

8. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    AGUILAR FINALLY MAKES THE BENCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    My boy is working his way up.... Im happy thought he died

hope he plays soon because the player who I saw at the copa america and copa oro shouldnt be on reserves nor the bench.

O yea Zapata played the whole game and they won 3-1

But Aguilar being called to the bench made me happy :)

He is supose to be a long term player for them, but Im hoping he gets playing time sometime soon

9. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    wow this is an old thread I found think we should discuss Zapata here and not in Pino or Renteria ....

any way did this kid even play in Dept Cali??? I mean we have great defenders and hope Rivas proves it and everyone here wrong. Think the colombian player just isnt given any chances in teams in europe.

we can win a youth WC, copa libs, Sudamericana and not sell 1 player when brasil, river can finish in last and sell everyone of their players for 10x more than we sell off the whole team.

just look at Robinson Zapata the best keeper in Copa Libs this year and he was sold for 730,000 euros when Carizzo the River Keeper who failed in Copa Lib, Argie league was sold for 10 million euros and only been playing for 1 season.... and to lazio. but think the same team that bought Zapata was offering 16 million for the argentian... is what I read on the river forums

10. minus

minus Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2004
    Portugal
    Club:
    Junior Barranquilla
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Dude Carrizo is an awsome keeper.. The guy is Argentina #1 keeper and a real good one...

11. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    w/e Argies #1 keeper sucks ass .... haha they are a country of strikers and middies and their team usually has possiension and the keeper is uaullu not attacked

what did Carrizo do that was so great? I saw alot of the River games and they usually lost, sure he didnt make alot of mistakes but neither did Boca keeper and he won the Copa Libs... and isnt sold... I think alot of euro scouts r stupid. They basically go he plays for River he is good by him... ala Rivas for 5 million euro !!!

12. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    UDINESE, Juventus still hopes on Zapata
    Posted 07.08 06.20 by Marco Gori - read 173

Although Sports Director Leonardi keeps on declaring that defender Zapata won't move from Udine, according to italian medias Juventus is still keeping an eye on the colombian defender; the piemontese club counts on the fact that Zapata would agree to move to Turin and will wait for the right moment to swoop on the player, valued by his club 20 million Euros

20 MILLION :) I smell new Colombian Captain... god dam 20 million at 21 I wish I could be worth that in 5 years. I am pretty sure he will be a starter if he goes there, but isnt he captain of Udinese now??? Hope he goes to Juventus and does very well like Mosquera in Sevilla and Rivas so that more Euro teams start buying our players

13. yj777

yj777 Member

Jun 28, 2007
    Bogota, Colombia
    Club:
    --other--
    Cristian Zapata jugo un excelente partido de titular en el empate como visitante contra Inter!
    Zapata se vio muy seguro atras.. yo creo que el debe ser uno de los jugadores inamovibles en la defensa de la seleccion junto a Aquivaldo Mosquera.

Ivan Ramiro Cordoba jugo todo el partido de titular con Inter, salvo un cruze de Asamoa Gyan que casi fue gol, pero se vio mal por arriba.
    El gol de Udinese en tiempo de descuento parece haber sido autogol de cabeza de IRC..

14. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    figo e ibrahimovic no van a poder dormir pensando en zapata q les gano todos los mano a mano y hoy estaba de capitan

15. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    think Udinese made a smart move by making him captain... back in December when Fiorentia wanted him and Ac/Inter were after him he said that there was no way he would stay at Udinese after the summer and making him captain was the way to keep him...

no one is going to leave a club were they are captain to go to a huge club to maybe be benched or be a player for the future which is what AC wanted him to be the next Maldini and Juventus the next Cannavaro

kid is smart and um Colombia not having leaders???? how about our 19 year old Captain of a Italian 1st div team????? Like I said b4 this kid is no longer a promise he is reality hopefully him and Mosquera can give us 8 good years at D like Yepes and IRC

16. yj777

yj777 Member

Jun 28, 2007
    Bogota, Colombia
    Club:
    --other--
    Don't worry, Whoever buys Zapata (Juventus?) is:

1-Going to pay good money for him
    2-Not going to bench him

He is a true and tried performer.
    The guys who usually get benched are the cheap newcomers who have to prove themselves in the European leagues..

http://www.eltiempo.com/deportes/fu...icias/ARTICULO-WEB-NOTA_INTERIOR-3693564.html

17. MrPaisa

MrPaisa New Member

Jul 17, 2007
    Madison, NY
    Zapata can have his way with a Brazilian...I think we have one of the most solid defenses in years....Mosquera and Zapata should be a brick wall come the qualifiers....I just hope Zapata gets his effin visa....I can't wait for the Brazil game if Pinto plays his cards right (I know know, he prob. won't)...he has a hell of a team to build....who says we don't have good players...Zapata is one of the gems that we have around the globe....we just have to know how to use them...

18. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    On paper we are amazing

Ospina
    Zuniga-Mosquera-Zapata-L.Perea
    Chitiva-Castrillon-Sanchez-Guarin
    Falcao-Renteria

Problem !!! tho Pinto

Chitiva wont come he is too short
    Ospina wont start he is too young
    L.Perea doesnt want to be a RB
    Renteria wont start cause he likes Rodagella better

19. MrPaisa

MrPaisa New Member

Jul 17, 2007
    Madison, NY
    i don't understand why Pinto keeps bringing Rodallega, even now I am getting pissed off....this guy isn't doing anything...I'm this close to joining the rodallega hate bandwagon

20. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    este jugo este fin de seman o no?

21. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    yup and played awful his team lost 5-0 and think at least 2 goals were his fault cause he is the sweeper... The Napoli team destroy'd Udi defense it was saddening :(

tho I do love my Cristian Zapata shirt I got :), lotto makes nice uniforms just not for us haha

22. MrPaisa

MrPaisa New Member

Jul 17, 2007
    Madison, NY

5-0...que pena, pero iogan malos partidos pasan...ojala sea un fluke...

23. yj777

yj777 Member

Jun 28, 2007
    Bogota, Colombia
    Club:
    --other--
    Cristian Zapata jugo todo el partido con Udinese contra Juventus que ganaron 1-0.

Zapata jugo un excelente partido, siempre se lo vio muy seguro y solido, sobre todo cuando Juventus se vino con todo al ataque tratando de empatar.

Zapata jugo por la izquierda en una linea variable de 4-5 defensas que contuvo todos los ataques de Juventus.

Las opciones mas claras aparte de el gol las tuvieron Del Piero con un tiro libre que pego en el palo, y el Asamoa Gyan que tambien estrello un balon en el palo durante un contragolpe de Udinese.

24. dapip

dapip Member+

Sep 5, 2003
    South Florida
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Coincido con yeiyei, ayer Zapata se vio muy bien y su equipo controlo las acciones, tanto que las dos llegadas mas claras de la Juve llegaron con pelota quieta. Parecido a lo que ocurre en Colombia, sin ninguna razon aparente, se dieron 5 minutos de alargue.

Estuve cambiando por ratos con el partido del Atletico Madrid y aunque Perea no esta en su nivel, cuando ganaba en velocidad, fortaleza y saliendo con suficiencia, ayer lo vi efectivo y jugo a no complicarse, despejando a los costados. Nuestro tercer central, Mosquera, titular indiscutido de la seleccion, no jugo en el fin de semana.

25. dapip

dapip Member+

Sep 5, 2003
    South Florida
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Ud. es bobo, se hace o no ha sacado aun su bachillerato por radio? Es titular indiscutido de la Seleccion no del Sevilla.