Crest/Kit/Name?

Discussion in 'Ottawa Fury FC' started by AdamSoucie, Mar 6, 2009.

1. ironcub14

ironcub14 Member

Jun 16, 2005
    Club:
    Ottawa Fury
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    There should be some more good Fury news upcoming in the next few weeks, with the Extra Time event and the kit announcement and such. I had posted this idea before on Facebook, and I wanted to put in here as well and see what people thought.

I saw the away kit designs on the website as well. The away kit for each of the three designs looks just like the home kit, except it had different colours (mainly white).

However, for most footy clubs, their home and their away kits have two different designs. So, you could have a home kit with one of the designs, and have an away kit with one of the other designs.

If so, I would vote for option #1 for the home kit, and option #2 for the away kit (with the mainly white version).

2. penske

penske Member

Feb 21, 1999
    NYC
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Any idea when this will be announced, #1 home and #2 away look great except they need to swap red and black sides on #1.

3. ironcub14

ironcub14 Member

Jun 16, 2005
    Club:
    Ottawa Fury
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    The latest is that the kit design has been chosen but that they are waiting for the kit sponsor. However, the kits should honestly have been presented before Christmas, to miss that crucial shopping season. Here's to hoping the kit sponsor will blow us away and the wait will be worth it.

4. Prosoccercdn

Prosoccercdn Member+

Aug 6, 2011
    Club:
    FC Edmonton
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada