Coppa Italia - Napoli vs. Atalanta @StadioSanPaolo

Discussion in 'Napoli' started by cipro, Jan 2, 2018.

1. cipro

cipro Member

Oct 9, 2005
    PhuckHead
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    The Quarterfinal is today at 2:45pm EST. Tonelli is back baby, lol. Giak is out - does this mean a start for Leandrinho? Probably not. I wonder how Sarri will line up the team today.

Napoli squad to face Atalanta: Reina, Rafael, Sepe, Albiol, Chiriches, Mario Rui, Scarf, Hysaj, Koulibaly, Maksimovic, Maggio, Tonelli, Rog, Jorginho, Allan, Diawara, Hamsik, Ounas, Zielinski, Callejon, Leandrinho, Mertens, Insigne

2. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Napoli: Sepe; Hysaj, Chiriches, Koulibaly, Mario Rui; Rog, Diawara, Hamsik; Callejon, Ounas, Zielinski

Napoli bench: Reina; Maggio, Maksimovic, Albiol, Scarf, Allan, Jorginho, Insigne, Mertens, Leandrinho

Atalanta: Berisha; Toloi, Caldara, Masiello; Hateboer, Cristante, Freuler, Spinazzola; Ilicic; Petagna, Gomez

Atalanta bench: Rossi, Gollini, Palomino, Gosens, Castagne, Mancini, De Roon, Haas, Schmidt, Orsolini, Vido, Cornelius

cipro repped this.
  3. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    is there no winter break this year ?

4. cipro

cipro Member

Oct 9, 2005
    PhuckHead
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    No. I think we have a week off on the Jan. 13/14 weekend. That might be international week though.

I've been eager to see Ounas start with Hysaj all season long. I'm assuming Callejon will be in the center & Ounas on the right. Atalanta are a tough team. Forza Napoli!

5. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Maksimovic cant even get a start today... Are we still pretending he didnt cost 26 million?

6. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    link to game ?

7. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    #7 Sacki, Jan 2, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2018
    Google reddit soccerstreams. Dickpics can occur

I'm on my phone so I can't link it

8. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
  9. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    i dont even know what i want from this game..

10. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    We are not the same team without Jorginho

11. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    We need to forget about ounas as well. He seems like a really stupid individual, clearly too stupid to pass to his teammates.

12. cipro

cipro Member

Oct 9, 2005
    PhuckHead
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Game over.

13. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Sepe, Diawara, ounas... Not serious players.... Sarri will never pick ounas over callejon and Diawara And Sepe are just not anywhere near as good as Jorginho and Reina, even though Reina is crap.

Can we talk about how rog once again hands in a better performance than both Zielinski and Diawara but probably won't start a game before he's in his next club

Both Diawara and ounas should be sent on loan

14. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    i think ounas feels the preassure of needing to do something in order to get a chance to play....

15. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    #14 Sacki, Jan 2, 2018
    it doesnt matter when we have a donkey in the engine room literally running away whenever his teammates try to find him to release the pressure they're in... you know the essense of Sarrismo.. no1 will notice how shit ounas was compared to our biggest problem today
    it took Atalanta two players to disrupt k2, chrirhces, diawara, ounas, and zielinski... all because we have a player who either knows his limitations and doesnt wanna look foolish by entering those small areas where he can receive the ball to keep our ball retention or he is a complete fool who thinks running forwards to make sure you are marked will benefit our play, truly and overrated shit player all around.
    Sell diawara 30-40 mill buy Hojbjerg 5 million.... we get money and a vice-jorginho trained by guardiola and came through Bayerns youth academy...

16. Retrosword

Retrosword Member+

May 16, 2013
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Ounas gave a good assist to zielinski who ********ed up the chance in the first half. Also when you have teammates as retarded as callejon then I'd rather have ounas taking his chance on one on one

17. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    #16 Sacki, Jan 2, 2018
    It doesnt matter what you and I think of him... I'm just saying Sarri will never pick him over callejon. His movement off the ball is terrible, he needs to look for the simple play more often as well, he tries to be the hero too much. I like him but he is not the player that will free us from Callejon anytime soon.

I cant stand Diawara, he is so bad I suspect he isnt even really a defensive midfielder, thats the only excuse for some of the trouble he puts this team in... Chiriches suffered a lot today looking for him as he literally just ran away seconds before a pass was attempted... I just dont get why he is playing so much in that position, I would honestly rather have allan here because he can twist and turn and is comfortable being under pressure when he knows he has to play simple.

and I havent even mentioned this shit

La Magica repped this.
  18. La Magica

La Magica Member+

Aug 1, 2011
    Club:
    AS Roma
    EPL love that shit. Send their scouts that clip and you'll get you 100million for a Napoli player after all ciucc.

Sacki repped this.
  19. Retrosword

Retrosword Member+

May 16, 2013
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    I saw features of ounas I think Sarri would appreciate, like how he fends the ball of his marker using his balance. I think he has creative phases too, and his crosses have a nice whip on them. Tactically he can't break the fold because callejon's been here too long, he knows sarri inside out.

20. La Magica

La Magica Member+

Aug 1, 2011
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Ounas is a great talent but hes a kid. Its understandable you dont give players with little tactically understanding a big role in a side pushing to win.

Callejon is nothing more than a good player but hes been well trained and is one of those reliable players. He will go out and hold his position, be where he needs to be, work back. Reliable more so than a lose cannon youngster who could go out and make a crucial mistake at the start of a match and it blows the whole game up.

Managers have to weight up the proc and cons and they dont like taking unnecessary risks.

Retrosword repped this.