coppa-italia 2013-2014

Discussion in 'AS Roma' started by lb961, Nov 16, 2013.

1. lb961

lb961 Member+

Jan 25, 2013
    Club:
    AS Roma
    i know it is still early but we r seeking again that silver star on the road to redemption from last year's final.
    we will propably face verona then juve. after that we should meet the winner between nazio and napoli in the semi-finals. the other branch includes milan inter amd fiorentina. sounds like a tough journey to the final but this year we are even more confident we can get that record 10th win.

2. Deand21594

Deand21594 Member+

Jan 24, 2012
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Ireland Republic
    I'd love to have a silver star on the shirt. It would look nice on our Nike kits when we get them.

3. Henchag

Henchag Member+

Aug 26, 2009
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I fear Milan, this is only way they make europe. They arent going anywhere in CL or Serie A.

4. lb961

lb961 Member+

Jan 25, 2013
    Club:
    AS Roma
    inter have no european commitments and are well packed for a cup run.

5. La Magica

La Magica Member+

Aug 1, 2011
    Club:
    AS Roma
    They aren't going anywhere for a reason, they're not getting their pens so are exposed for what they are, why would you fear them?

6. lb961

lb961 Member+

Jan 25, 2013
    Club:
    AS Roma
    is anyone watching the coppa games?

7. lb961

lb961 Member+

Jan 25, 2013
    Club:
    AS Roma
    i hope trapani can kick inter out.of coppa italia. would be a gr8 welcome gift to thohir :p

8. lb961

lb961 Member+

Jan 25, 2013
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Round 5
    09/01/2014
    Fiorentina-Chievo
    Milan-Spezia
    Juventus-Avellino
    Lazio-Parma
    Catania-Siena
    Udinese-Inter
    Roma-Sampdoria
    Napoli-Atalanta

9. lb961

lb961 Member+

Jan 25, 2013
    Club:
    AS Roma
    so i was initially wrong. i thought verona will beat sampdoria. but they lost 4-1. we beat sampdoria in the league game 2-0 with goals from benatia and gervinhio. but they are enjoying a better form under new coavh mihajlovic, tying lazio and inter in serie a and beating verona in coppa. once we beat them, we are to face juve who are sure to progress beating avellino.