Coppa Italia 16/17

Discussion in 'AC Milan' started by stphnsn, Jan 12, 2017.

1. stphnsn

stphnsn Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    our round of 16 match is today against torino. anyone interested? i'll be at the office and following via twitter. the game is on goltv here in the states. we used to get that channel on comcast here but not any more. boo.

2. Rosay

Rosay Member+

May 7, 2014
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Great game for Suso, Bonaventura played well and so did Sosa. Bring on Juve! Let's beat these clowns for the third time in a row!

3. stphnsn

stphnsn Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    oh wow. i didn't realize we had juve next with a win.

4. stphnsn

stphnsn Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    welp. down 2-0 in the 21st. moving on...

5. LGRod

LGRod Member+

Mexico
    Aug 14, 2010
    Listenin to Los Bookies
    Club:
    Club Tijuana
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
  6. LGRod

LGRod Member+

Mexico
    Aug 14, 2010
    Listenin to Los Bookies
    Club:
    Club Tijuana
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Locatelli red. Welp!

7. stphnsn

stphnsn Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    2-1 final. bummer. at least it wasn't "our champions league" this year.

8. stphnsn

stphnsn Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    i finally got around to watching the highlights. great goals by dybala, pjanic, and bacca. there wasn't anything donna could have done to keep juve's out. locatelli's sending off was just immature. these slow starts are frustrating, and montella has to get that fixed.

it's also frustrating to see guys like dybala and pjanic playing for juve. everyone who knows serie a knew these guys were great when they were at palermo and roma. it's a shame that juve is so far ahead of everyone else that they can poach all the best players in the league. they're not quite at a bayern munich level, but they're getting there. cancelling our plan for a new stadium set us back several more years so i expect the gap to continue to grow even if the chinese buyout does eventually happen.

Calcio Pauly and odessit19 repped this.