Copa Sudamericana 2012

Discussion in 'Copa Libertadores / Sudamericana' started by JAIME CHILE, Mar 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kempa

Kempa Member

Sep 6, 2007
    Washington Suburbs
    Club:
    Sao Paulo FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    This is starting to feel like Rojas all over again. Ignore the anti-Chilean rant on the video.

2. cigar_city

cigar_city Member+

Jun 20, 2005
    Likely where I should NOT be...
    Club:
    Newell s Old Boys
    That's what I thought.

You didn't admit to any wrong doing by any Brazilian. But you made up for it by accusing me of racist remarks, without actually saying which remarks were racist. I know this is you Evra, I can smell your vaginal infection from here.

Century's Best = Century's Narcissist.

Newell's are in the Copa Lib in 2013. But - Of course - YOU knew that already.

Right?

3. Century's Best

Century's Best Member+

Jul 29, 2003
    USA
    Kempa, apesar do Corinthians ser um dos nossos rivais mais odiados, é pelo menos um time brasileiro e representando o futebol brasileiro somente com jogadores brasileiros, conquistou a Libertadores. Da mesma maneira, a Sul-Americana é nossa – do São Paulo e do futebol brasileiro – e hoje, vencemos com jogadores todos brasileiros também. 2012 foi um ano bom na América do Sul para os times do Brasil. Espero que em 2013 isso continue, e tomara que o SPFC conquiste OUTRA Copa continental! (e lógico, a Recopa em cima dos… gambás.)

4. cigar_city

cigar_city Member+

Jun 20, 2005
    Likely where I should NOT be...
    Club:
    Newell s Old Boys
    Except for your last sentence, more unintelligible swill from you.

Par for the course.

5. Century's Best

Century's Best Member+

Jul 29, 2003
    USA
    You used the word jungle... ah never mind.

Oh, wow - correct, NOB is in it. I assumed it wasn't because it hasn't been in the Libertadores for a little while. Well, good luck. I'm sure you'll be watching the tournament closely.

As for narcissism, I don't even think you know what that means. You utterly ignored me mentioning the negligence of the police in TWO of your cities, but alas. It was police from your country, so evidently, in your mind, they can do no wrong, and yet you repeatedly harp on me being a "schill" for what you say is me refusing to admit Brazil can do something wrong, however vague a statement that is.

Vaginal infection? You've got a curiously imaginative mind. Employ it on something edifying, positive, and constructive, rather than on insulting others. Trust me - you'll be glad you did.

6. Century's Best

Century's Best Member+

Jul 29, 2003
    USA
    You did say I know everything. Now my posts are "unintelligible." *shrug*

As it is. I'm done with you. I go to bed with my team celebrating yet another international title.

7. chaski

chaski Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 20, 2000
    redacted
    Club:
    Lisburn Distillery FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Turks and Caicos Islands
    Thread closed for hazardous waste danger

Jamooky and Mengão86 repped this.