Copa Oro 2013: Edicion Catracho

Discussion in 'Honduras' started by Catracho_Azul, Mar 13, 2013.

1. Catracho_Azul

Catracho_Azul Member+

Jun 16, 2008
    New Orleans
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    Halftime: Honduras 0-0 Trinidad&Tobago

Honduras look very lax out there right now, as if they don't wanna play. Also as promising as I think Jose Velasquez Colon is, this kid has really been rough around the edges regarding his decision making when going into the tackle.. It doesn't bother me that he got a red, it bothers me that Johnny Palacios is going to be forced to start against one of USA or Costa Rica..

smh

2. Catracho_Azul

Catracho_Azul Member+

Jun 16, 2008
    New Orleans
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras

Dudes azz. Kevin Hernandez effortlessly swiped the ball from him on that 1v1 smh.

3. Moises

Moises Member

Feb 8, 2007
    miami
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    Wat was that penalty exactly about?

4. Catracho_Azul

Catracho_Azul Member+

Jun 16, 2008
    New Orleans
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras

Orlin Peralta shoved some Trini in the box.

idc about this game, if they don't then why should I. we won the group already, Our B-Team with 10 players are on the field.. lol this was a disaster from the kick-off.

5. yossarin

yossarin Member

Nov 4, 2007
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
  6. Catracho_Azul

Catracho_Azul Member+

Jun 16, 2008
    New Orleans
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    Disastrous performance.. It has to be said, FENAFUTH should refund all of those passionate Honduran fans that showed up tonight to the game after giving them such a horrendous display. I'd be mad if I traveled all this way to see a team perform a kick-about tbh.

With that said, Jose Velasquez Colon ruled out with a red card.. which means Johnny Palacios will start in the Quarters.. LMAO the horror. Jerry did very little even with 11 men.. honestly... it was a terrible showing from everyone.

Rodas over Diego Reyes though ??? smh I got so mad, Rodas was trash aswell
    Nery Medina is trash
    Orlin Peralta with the lulz
    Jerry Palacios with the offsides goal.. cool story bro
    Wilmer Fuentes.. he was on the field? didn't even notice.
    Mario Martinez with no absolutely no presence in the game
    Marrio Berrios plz learn to give the ball up earlier ffs, other than that average performance.
    Alex Lopez.. best midfielder of the night? I think so.
    Johnny Palacios.. a wart on the NT.. he just never seems to go away.
    Jose Velasquez Colon.. strong up until the red.. good job dumbazz smh, I would still start him in the semis though.
    Kevin Hernandez... meh.. not better than Donis or Mendoza imo, even with his hair cut.

7. La-H

La-H Member

Aug 2, 2007
    Northeast
    This team played great and was inspiring in the first half. They held the ball as good as any Honduran team I've seen. There were moments in the first half where the possession stats were nearly 80/20 in favor of La H. Most of the players last night inspire confidence for the future, with one or two exceptions (Johny Palacios, Berrios (though he's good), and Nery Medina (though he had a serviceable game).

The red card killed it though and this "C" team could not handle being 1 down against Trinidad's "A" squad.

8. La-H

La-H Member

Aug 2, 2007
    Northeast
    What is the story on these flags--saw them in NJ at RBNY Arena with "Orgullo Catracho New York" on them; it was pretty awesome to see at the stadium. I think this photo actually does not capture how large they actually are (if they are the same size)!

9. yossarin

yossarin Member

Nov 4, 2007
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo

The organizing committee sent out a press release to have people come and sign the banners, so they probably did the same thing for the same groups of people. Both the El Salvador & the Honduras banners were the same size.

[​IMG]

10. Catracho_Azul

Catracho_Azul Member+

Jun 16, 2008
    New Orleans
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras

They held the ball because they couldn't generate much in attack.. at-least that's how I saw it.. it was as if they didn't really try and attack which makes it even more mind boggling.. Orlin Peralta was meh.. with the deep Left-back bench we have I think its safe to say he won't comeback in the impending future. Gerson Rodas is as average as they come.. I don't even think he's better than Diego Reyes which makes his inclusion in the starting 11 even weirder.. not like Rodas had a decent season at Real Espana and was if anything close to being dealt out to Savio.

Fuentes really didn't make his presence felt.. very invisible through-out the game.. Mario Martinez was sacrificed, but even then I just don't see what people see in him.. he's very limited with that left, but other than those small things which bother me, Honduras had an ok performance from everyone else, with fluid ball movements in the mid.

11. Catracho_Azul

Catracho_Azul Member+

Jun 16, 2008
    New Orleans
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    http://diez.hn/Inicio/Ediciones/201...-Norales-convocado-de-emergencia#.UedfB43e5AM

LLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Erick Norales has been called-up to replace Johnny Palacios for the rest of the Gold Cup.. lmao its as if we just gave up Johnny Palacios, and got a dumber Johnny Palacios back.

Luis Fernando Suarez is starting to piss me off with his man management, why wasn't Johnny Leveron called-up instead you phucking dumbazz. Erick Norales is complete sh1t and waste of time.. dude still hasn't developed his game from since the pre-historic days. He's a neanderthal who just hoofs the ball clear and thats it. HE COULDNT EVEN CUT IT AT MARATHON FFS.

We're gonna lose on Sunday, quote me.. phuck this team and phuck you Suarez for calling-up this mistake prone loser.

La-H repped this.
  12. Catracho_Azul

Catracho_Azul Member+

Jun 16, 2008
    New Orleans
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    So most likely our sh1t line-up from our sh1t coach, Luis Fernando Suarez:

------------------------------------Escober-------------------------------------

Beckeles----------------Norales------------Chavez---------------------Garcia

--------------------------Claros---------------Delgado------------------------

Martinez---------------------------Lopez--------------------------------Berrios

--------------------------------------Rony-----------------------------------

Only change I can see being made is Jerry Palacios starting instead of Rony Martinez whose looked better than Jerry slow azz and Marvin Chavez starting over one of Berrios or Martinez so he can bring something other than useless crosses and invisible passes to our attackers.

Lmao I wanna rage so bad right now.. we won't win Copa Oro, never thought we would.. but to get beat by Costa Rica Three times in One year is disgusting and its annoying. Also doesn't help that Suarez has failed when it comes to big games already and with the squad he chose to bring and replace.. it'll look like we'll get eliminated again from another tournament. PHUCK YOU SUAREZ..

Ready to eat crow if we win.. but I don't think we'll win. fack this team.

13. La-H

La-H Member

Aug 2, 2007
    Northeast
    The worst part about the "emergency" callup: "Norales no tiene actividad desde el mes de abril que jugó el repechaje con Marathón frente a Platense, pero dice que se ha entrenado solo."

He hasn't played since April!

Catracho_Azul repped this.
  14. Catracho_Azul

Catracho_Azul Member+

Jun 16, 2008
    New Orleans
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras

He got separated from Marathon after the season ended lmao...

"ha entrenado solo" aka I've just been sitting on my azz eating baliadas con horchata. lmao, this is gonna be ugly Sunday.

15. Moises

Moises Member

Feb 8, 2007
    miami
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    erick this is unbelievable.

seriously?? no else beside this trash?

16. Catracho_Azul

Catracho_Azul Member+

Jun 16, 2008
    New Orleans
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras

Well there was Johnny Leveron.. but lol we got Erick.

Also Erick will have only participated in ONE TRAINING since the final game of La Clausura Hondurena for Marathon which was before La Liguilla since they didn't make it, and guess when his one training will be.. TOMORROW WITH LA H LMAOOOO this is a massive joke.. It doesn't help that the NT couldn't practice today due to "electricity issues" w.e that means. So Erick Norales will literally have ONE day to get fit and gel with Osman Chavez and the rest of the team for a QUARTER-FINAL game against favorites Costa Rica..

#FueraSuarez <--- If we win, i'll be in shock and awe.

17. Moises

Moises Member

Feb 8, 2007
    miami
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    what time does this game start? eastern time? 7pm?

and are we after the USA game?

18. Catracho_Azul

Catracho_Azul Member+

Jun 16, 2008
    New Orleans
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    Yes we are after the USA game.

19. Moises

Moises Member

Feb 8, 2007
    miami
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    Wow thank god for this line up but I already see very immature decisuon by the midfield.

Think we can win.

20. Moises

Moises Member

Feb 8, 2007
    miami
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    Que basura medina.

A LA GRAN PUT@!!!

21. Catracho_Azul

Catracho_Azul Member+

Jun 16, 2008
    New Orleans
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    Honduras the better side so far.. lol @ Las Ticas trying to push us around.. lulz, its so cute.

22. Moises

Moises Member

Feb 8, 2007
    miami
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    Show a little more respect. We still can get trashed.

23. Catracho_Azul

Catracho_Azul Member+

Jun 16, 2008
    New Orleans
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras

And so can they.. Honduras has been the better side for the most part after like the first 15 minutes where CR looked scary..

Najar eating up that Madrigal kid and Claros already making his presence felt in the mid, we just need to be more clinical in our final third and hold the ball more from the back to mid, but for the most part aside the Saborio miss, Honduras has definitely held its own.. btw Beckeles as a Centreback might be the best thing to happen to Brayan since he left Vida.

24. Moises

Moises Member

Feb 8, 2007
    miami
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    A lA GRAN PUT@!!!! GOOOOLLLLL

25. Moises

Moises Member

Feb 8, 2007