Copa Libertadores 2005 - [R] questions & comments

Discussion in 'Copa Libertadores / Sudamericana' started by Visca..., Feb 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ecuafutbolfreak

Jun 3, 2004
    Quito
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    wanna tell me why Chile is near the basement in Conmebol qualifiers??
    I wanna hear this, it should be good! :D
    if you look at the table, Ecuador look good to qualify again...Chile...hmm... miracles happen, but we will see. Good luck guys, you will need that, and more! :D

2. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    IDK if you can read, but if you can, the post was about the teams in the cup and your country's failure to produce players that can stay at the top of the European level.
    If you read correctly (or if you're able to read this one, rather) I'm not gonna deny the team has not played the way it should based on the quality of the players. I'm not one to make excuses.
    To tell you the truth I like ecuadorean soccer a lot, and specially La Liga, but when people like ecuajohnny start acting like dicks you know, for no reason, then it's annoying.
    Sorry to have proved you wrong, buddy ;)
    Despite what you may say currently, we have a better history, sorry.
    But it's ok.
    I wouldn't have said anything had it not been for ecuajohnny trying to be a wise ass.
    Still friends, or would you like to continue this argument? Which I've won, mind you. :)

3. ecuafutbolfreak

Jun 3, 2004
    Quito
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    i don't care if your guys can succeed in euro, the time for Ecuadorians will come. and we got delacruz in england anyway. i know kaviedes was a disapointment, but it happens. he still has a chance to prove himself as he is still young. we got Valencia who is gettin serious offers to play for Villarreal.

and yeah you got a better history too, but tell me how good it's doing for you guys now? Were are here today now, and Ecuador is South america's most improved team no question. i donno what ecuajhony did, but he is not the type to start fights. i also don;t like arguing, but i also don like to read ******** about Ecuador. the country worked hard to get the to level it is at now and it took a long time. anyway, good luck to chile. no team is out yet.

4. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Like I said before, I like Ecuador.
    But if people like ecuajohnny wna make fun of a country based on a club team that was eliminated I will go right ahead and whip out major historical info that's fact.
    Let's just forget about this thing, and enjoy soccer, eh?

5. ecuafutbolfreak

Jun 3, 2004
    Quito
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    i can do that, no problem. :D

6. paolo guerrero 33 redded

May 6, 2005
    New Jersey
    hey , y u guys are discussing?? chile and ecuador are frriends , they both borrow and sell weapons to each other to attack our country and lend planes so they'll get a lil stronger, so dont fight, be friends!!

http://www.adonde.com/peruhoy/050430chile_ecuador.htm

7. TheAmerican

TheAmerican Red Card

Apr 21, 2005
    US of ******** A
    Re: El MAS SABIO Copa Libertadores 2005 prediction contest - Octavos

Mexicans...paying off a country?? Now I've heard it all! That means Mexico can have 2 clubs in the League World Cup, lol.

8. PanchoM

PanchoM Member

Nov 3, 2001
    PalmsPlace

You may want read up on it , Mexico cannot represent for Comebol
    If a Mexican Team where to win ,then the 2nd place team represents Comebol.

9. ecuafutbolfreak

Jun 3, 2004
    Quito
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    dumbass, this is a soccer board. and we are not fighting, just a little misunderstanding... ;)
    and all those stupid wars is all the doing of the upper brasses... why do you want to get into that? i think when it comes down to it, the people, the real people of south america get along just fine, like brothers, as it should be.

10. Chivo

Chivo Member

Mar 31, 2005
    San Diego
    How do you think the Chivas-Boca game is going to go?

11. Diablo_manda

Diablo_manda New Member

Jan 27, 2005
    Cedritos Bogota D.C

Terrible coaches.... bad directives making bad descions..and now if we dont make it to the world cup or and at least make it on the top 3 on the U-20 world cup we are in deep ********.

12. Diablo_manda

Diablo_manda New Member

Jan 27, 2005
    Cedritos Bogota D.C
    Boca is not playing well but playing the Bombonera is a different story. If you guys dont win at your stadium its going to be hard since that ******** new rule started.

13. paolo guerrero 33 redded

May 6, 2005
    New Jersey
    I HOPE BOCA, CUZ MEXICANS TEAMS AINT CONMEBOL SO I HOPE THEY GET ELIMINATED!!

14. Kur #10

Kur #10 Member

Dec 16, 2002
    Mexico Citay
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    yes... we all thought we were south american... lol

I want to know what all the posters here that thought the mexican clubs couldnt make it this far think now?

and what would you all do if there was to be an all mexie final? :D

15. dapip

dapip Member+

Sep 5, 2003
    South Florida
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia

Besides they'll have none. They cannot represent Conmebol by statutes and Saprissa from Costa Rica will be in behalf of Concacaf.

16. paolo guerrero 33 redded

May 6, 2005
    New Jersey

IF THERES A TACO FINAL I WOULDNT GIVE A $HIT, cuz i dunt thinkl mexicans teams should be playing the libertadores, but if theres a final wut am i gonna do?? watch it? cry?? i dont think so..... cuz i wouldnt give a fuk!

17. Dorado

Dorado New Member

Apr 14, 2005
    Tijuana, BC, México
    So U dunt care cuz U dunt GiVe a fuk bouT TaCO teams? :rolleyes:

I am sad for you ;)

18. Diablo_manda

Diablo_manda New Member

Jan 27, 2005
    Cedritos Bogota D.C
    the thing is neither one makes sense.

19. Kur #10

Kur #10 Member

Dec 16, 2002
    Mexico Citay
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

hahah why are you getting all wound up?

20. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    to only reason: (and I HAD OVER 48 HRS TO THINK ABOUT IT)

THE freaking colombian federation, the ones that run the colombian local liga, DIMAYOR, they did not allow any brakes for the 4 teams competing in the international Copa.

2nd/ they started local liga and Copa the same week!
    3rd/ we are not rich as the laundering money system they have in mexico, to allow sufficient rosters

results: america won vs low life mineiro de venezuela (repechaje), Libertad in paraguay and Dim at home.....they though that that was enuf! Lost their pace at local liga to get bump by a team like Huila or real Cartagena.

I do not blame coaches or players, just the terrible schedule they faced.....they knew about it, but the top guns did not made adjustments soon enuf...

21. ElDivino

ElDivino Member

Nov 11, 2004
    but we still are part of the americas..so why hate ? TIGRES a la FINAL

22. Chiquitibum

Chiquitibum Member+

Apr 4, 2004
    Norte
    Club:
    Pumas UNAM
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I love that Mexican Teams are in the Libertadores.

Great Matches with even more competition brought to Conmebol.

It just improves the tournament.

TIGRES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

23. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    at the most they get 2 more games (hope not to see a referee's controversy here)

you guys improved a lot, now they need to put as much huevos as sao pablo or boca/river/banfield show in copa! NOT just good futbol

I am happy to see pachuca gone, on the hands of an all mexican team!

al chiquitbum: it was compentitive 10 yrs and 20 yrs ago, as it is today, nothing added yet.....sigan participando (is not my choice!)

24. Chiquitibum

Chiquitibum Member+

Apr 4, 2004
    Norte
    Club:
    Pumas UNAM
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    its more competitive because a better team, Tigres, gets to play Sao Paolo, instead of an inferior team, Caldas, albeit by little.

25. Pibe#10

Pibe#10 Member

May 1, 2003
    ArmeniA
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia

This is why I don't want mexican teams in copa libertadores, ok, the name says "copa libertadores de américa" big woopy do, so what, it started as a S.American tournament, by CONMEBOL. But aside from that, if they do win it they can't represent CONMEBOL, so its basically a waste of their time and ours, because they take up spots other real s.american should have, and while they are down here focusing on doing good in Copa Libertadores, other CONCACAF countries are going to start winning more and more the CCC and improving as well, and I see a big surprise in CONCACAF pretty soon if they keep neglecting their "inferior" competition.