PBP: Copa del Rey Final | Sevilla FC v FC Barcelona | 21 April 2018 [R]

Discussion in 'Barcelona' started by Viscaelbarca, Apr 18, 2018.

1. condor11

condor11 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 2, 2002
    New Zealand
    gotta love the defenders and gk celebrating

2. morrissey

morrissey Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 18, 2000
    West Los Angeles, Calif
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    MATS goes to Bayern and Cillissen is promoted.

James

3. condor11

condor11 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 2, 2002
    New Zealand
    No no

MATS is 3 years younger and should be our #1 for years to come

4. Forzabarca

Forzabarca Guest

Swap for Thiago? Sure thing!

5. celito

celito Moderator
    Staff Member

Palmeiras
    Brazil
    Feb 28, 2005
    USA
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    I don't get the infatuation with Thiago. He is very injury prone. Can't count on him at all.

puyol repped this.
  6. evil_allan

evil_allan Member+

May 3, 2004
    Turtle Island
    he's the one that got away

Gilmango repped this.
  7. Forzabarca

Forzabarca Guest

Well he was more injury prone when younger and you can count on him more than Shitmes. Also Iniesta had been injury prone. Barça needs more creative midfielders. Right now there is only Coutinho who gets to play, Denis isn't playing much.

8. bronx_bull

bronx_bull Member

Sep 23, 2004
    Pjanic is the guy.

9. bronx_bull

bronx_bull Member

Sep 23, 2004
    I hear that he is very happy in the city and the club and we can also see that his game has improved a lot after training and competing with Ter Stegen. I feel in view of the international commitments of mats as I believe he will replace Neuer as the no.1 certainly after the wc, we can give cillesen more playing time and by next summer I feel he will want to move, perhaps Bayern and we can let him go. But it will take 50 mio minimum.

10. BocaFan

BocaFan Member+

Aug 18, 2003
    Queens, NY
    Just came back from Madrid. Great match to be at! Atmosphere was electric - far better than any league match at Camp Nou. Apart from the booing of the national anthem - that was a bit over-the-top and unnecessary.

Barca fans pretty much took over the Plaza Mayor during the afternoon! The locals were not amused. :sneaky:
    I feel a bit bad for the 21,000 Sevilla fans that made the trip. Their team didn't even show up. Right from the first minute it looked like something was wrong with them. Maybe travelling straight from Galicia to Madrid after their league match last Tuesday was the wrong move. Not sure if Barca did the same, but I doubt it. Sometimes these long trips can build chemistry but they can also have the opposite effect.

11. puyol

puyol Member+

FC Barcelona
    Dec 24, 2009
    Club:
    FC Barcelona