Copa América 2015

Discussion in 'Bolivia' started by Eber1990, May 11, 2015.

1. posteador

posteador Member+

Dec 29, 2006
    Lincoln, UK
    If it's your first offence and no one was injured you only get a fine + suspended license, this was Vidal's case.

2. Eber1990

Eber1990 Member

Jul 1, 2008
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I get it if they just caught you driving drunk, but he caused an accident involving other people. It is absolutely unacceptable. My cousin got killed by a drunk driver so I have no sympathy for him.

dreyx2000 repped this.
  3. dreyx2000

dreyx2000 Member

Apr 1, 2007
    Welcome!

4. Dustyvinyl

Dustyvinyl Member

Jun 16, 2008
    Santa Ana,Ca
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Sorry to hear that ...At first I thought that the accident was rather tame ; but then you see the the pictures, you can see it was pretty bad. I don't like what ifs so Ill just cut to the point, you would have to seriously consider if this outcome would happen to a player it was any other team. host nation? federation? huge potential to win the tournament? too many ifs..It is a heavy descision to make no doubt.

Take Neymar's situation for example. He get lots of shii from the media, players and even referees. We know he has a cocky and entitled attitude but still, these guys have to protect themselves on the field. He got some debateable calls in both games that lead to his suspension from the third. This sets him off and we expect him not to act out? Looks like we have to stop being so sensitive to other's reactions and Neymar has to change his shitty attitude. Result is he gets a 4 game suspension. Now compare and contrast both situations, one off and one on the field.

5. posteador

posteador Member+

Dec 29, 2006
    Lincoln, UK
    I'm not defending him, just clarifying that this is the law for everyone, not just Vidal. You will not go to jail if no one gets injured as long as it was your first offence. He was lucky and he will only get a fine + license suspension because of this. He knows what he did is inexcusable and he was an imbecile.

6. dreyx2000

dreyx2000 Member

Apr 1, 2007
    Próximo partido: Bolivia - Perú. Confirmado.

7. dreyx2000

dreyx2000 Member

Apr 1, 2007
    Nos toco el más fácil, q no es lo mismo q decir q será fácil!

8. dreyx2000

dreyx2000 Member

Apr 1, 2007
    Just to clarify, if Venezuela ties at 2 or more goals then we dont get Peru...but that seems unlikely and now that Brazil is winning 1-0 at halftime being superior it seems very unlikely that they will tie at 2 or more goals...

9. nanoGVSP

nanoGVSP Member+

Jan 31, 2012
    New york
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    TO be honest if this had happened in any other country in South America they would have done the same, the
    It's unfortunate that he made some poor choices at such an important time. However IMO if this had happened in any other South American country, they( federation and authorities) would have done the same.
    I think we match up well, it'll be a better game than if say we faced Argentina. I saw the Peru vs Colombia game, they gave Colombia problems, ran hard all game. We got a fight in our hands, Soria better not pull any of his dumb tricks for this one. Players need to go in with the right mentality, any let down and we're out.

dreyx2000 repped this.
  10. SiempreCrema

SiempreCrema Moderator
    Staff Member

Deportivo Independiente Miraflores
    Peru
    Feb 4, 2015
    Club:
    Universitario de Deportes
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Buena suerte a los Bolivianos. Sabemos que nos pueden ganar porque conosco mi seleccion muy bien. Pensamos que Bolivia es facil y perdemos. Obviamente siendo Peruano, espero que lo ganemos a Bolivia, pero igual. Buena suerte, no creo que sea mal partido como todos dicen.

nanoGVSP and dreyx2000 repped this.
  11. dreyx2000

dreyx2000 Member

Apr 1, 2007
    [QUOTE="SiempreCrema, post: 32459037, member: 255686" Buena suerte, no creo que sea mal partido como todos dicen.[/QUOTE]

Definitivamente yo no creo q vaya a ser mal partido. Como es a matar o morir y los dos equipos se ven el uno al otro como "fácil", ambos se animaran y será un partido de va y viene pienso yo.

12. Dustyvinyl

Dustyvinyl Member

Jun 16, 2008
    Santa Ana,Ca
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    no es tiempo para Soria haga su cambios magicos al plantel. como jugar a Coimbra tienendo a Eguini ahi

13. Eber1990

Eber1990 Member

Jul 1, 2008
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I think the only doubt in the team is Campos or Lizio, other than thatit will probably be the same team that beat Ecuador.

14. MarcoM3

MarcoM3 BigSoccer Supporter

May 14, 2007
    Reyes, Beni
    Club:
    Jorge Wilstermann
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Nilo, as far as I know the jerseys are not our for sale yet. A Marathon executive sits on one of my board of directors, and was kind enough to get me one. He said only 200 green and white where made and all went to the team, except for a couple he wanted me to have. Very cool gesture on his part.
    I stayed one more day to watch the Argentina-Uruguay game and left the next morning for Panama. I am in Guayaquil as I write this...

Bolivianfuego repped this.
  15. dreyx2000

dreyx2000 Member

Apr 1, 2007
    Bolivianfuego repped this.
  16. pollo86supremo

Oct 7, 2010
    Bay Area
    Club:
    Real Madrid
  17. Dustyvinyl

Dustyvinyl Member

Jun 16, 2008
    Santa Ana,Ca
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    ^^^ Ouch. why so expensive?

18. Dustyvinyl

Dustyvinyl Member

Jun 16, 2008
    Santa Ana,Ca
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Looks like either us or Peru will be facing Chile in Semis.

19. nanoGVSP

nanoGVSP Member+

Jan 31, 2012
    New york
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Chile is gonna be tough for either team, they completely dominated Uruguay tonight. Not only did Uruguay loose the game Cavani lost his virginity!!! Lol

posteador repped this.
  20. Dustyvinyl

Dustyvinyl Member

Jun 16, 2008
    Santa Ana,Ca
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    That was nastyyyy. lmao. Yeah I agree w you they dominated the game and too bad it broke down like it did. Uruguay was still dangerous on the counter even thoug Chile kept possession.

nanoGVSP repped this.
  21. nanoGVSP

nanoGVSP Member+

Jan 31, 2012
    New york
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Okay guys a few minutes to go.... How are we feeling here? Positive I hope, I know it's difficult and even goes against what we are used to. even if we were going against Argentina tonight we got to feel that there is a chance, we have seen glimpses of very good play. Let's hope Soria puts out his best team and follows up with good management of the game. Vamos Bolivia Carajo!!!

22. delajetset

delajetset Member

Jun 9, 2015
    I would settle for a goal

23. dreyx2000

dreyx2000 Member

Apr 1, 2007
    20 mins and down 2-0 already!

24. Dustyvinyl

Dustyvinyl Member

Jun 16, 2008
    Santa Ana,Ca