CONMEBOL club WoSo

Discussion in 'Women's International' started by SiberianThunderT, Nov 4, 2015.

1. pauley

pauley Member

Feb 11, 2015
    Paraguay:
    Deportivo Capiatá won the Clausura. They will play Apertura winners Cerro Porteño for the overall championship and Libertadores spot (see http://www.apf.org.py/deportivo-capiata-se-consagro-campeon-del-clausura.html ). First leg 15 Nov.

Chile:
    Clausura final is on 1 December. Colo Colo vs Santiago Morning (see https://www.facebook.com/colocolofe...29789897109/10155637841812110/?type=3&theater ). Colo Colo won the Apertura, so if they win, they'll have the Libertadores spot. If they lose there is another play-off.

SiberianThunderT repped this.
  2. SiberianThunderT

Sep 21, 2008
    DC
    Club:
    Saint Louis Athletica
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    #102 SiberianThunderT, Nov 13, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2017
    And just to update the other two currently-active leagues as well:

Uruguay:
    The ladder on http://us.women.soccerway.com/national/uruguay/campeonato-femenino/2017/clausura/r41087/ has finally been updated to account for the point corrections between Colon and River Plate, so we ended the first phase with Colon leading Penarol 16pts to 14 despite the deceptively same record, giving Colon the bye to the final group of four. In the 2-7 playoffs, River Plate is in the worst shape having lost away 1-2, while Nacional and Penarol won their away legs 8-2 and 7-0, respectively.

Venezuela:
    Current ladders are here: http://www.federacionvenezolanadefutbol.org/clasificacion-superliga-femenina-2017/
    Each group is technically down to just two teams in the running for the groups' top spots, but effectively the race is over as each group leader either has a lead with games in hand or a lead almost as large as the second-place team can possibly make up. It's the top two in each group that make it to the playoffs, though, so the Oriental group is decided but the Occidental group has #2 and #3 neck-and-neck, with even #4 having an outside chance at the playoffs.

3. SiberianThunderT

Sep 21, 2008
    DC
    Club:
    Saint Louis Athletica
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Well, I'm an idiot. Someone on the Spanish Wiki already did most of this, though it's not updated to include 2017 results yet:
    https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copa_Libertadores_de_América_Femenina#Tabla_hist.C3.B3rica_de_Puntos

blissett repped this.
  4. SiberianThunderT

Sep 21, 2008
    DC
    Club:
    Saint Louis Athletica
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Update time!

Paraguay: Cerro Porteno won both legs of El Absoluto over Capiata, 1-0 and 3-2

Uruguay: So, apparently the way Uruguay does its playoff is by POINTS instead of by aggregate goals... Making River Plate's loss in the first leg was all the worse for them. They managed to win the second leg by 2-0, which would in other situations mean they would have advanced by a 3-2 aggregate score, but they had to go to penalties to actually advance over Linea D. Nacional and Penarol had much easier advancements, again both winning by lopsided scores for 6pt totals. First matches of the quadrangular will be later today!

Venezuela:
    I should have written down which teams were in contention! Because now I'm really interested in what the shuffle was: only 2pts separated #2 from #4 when all was said and done! And it's a great story too, since #2 Secasports now gets to go to the Clausara playoffs after having been the last-place team for the Apertura.

gricio61 repped this.
  5. pauley

pauley Member

Feb 11, 2015
    Actually i think they lost the first leg 0-1. Because the second leg went to penalties. See http://www.abc.com.py/edicion-impresa/deportes/doble-festejo-cerrista-1651067.html

Chile: aparently the Clausura final between Colo Colo and Santiago Morning was rescheduled and has not been played yet. The new date is 9 Decmeber with at homeground of Colo Colo as i understand it.
    Santiago Morning has informed press and ANPF that they won't play because they believe it breaches the competitions regulations.
    See http://eldeportivo.latercera.com/el...-se-presentara-la-final-ante-colo-colo/32109/ http://peloteroschile.cl/santiago-m...e-presentara-a-jugar-la-final-ante-colo-colo/

gricio61 repped this.
  6. pauley

pauley Member

Feb 11, 2015
    Chile: Clausura final was moved, so Santiago Morning played but lost to Colo Clo 2-1. http://www.biobiochile.cl/noticias/...-vencio-al-chaguito-y-se-titulo-campeon.shtml
    Colo COlo has won Apertura and Clausura and should be qualified to the Libertadores

Peru:
    Cuyaya won the Clausura 1-0 against Guritti https://www.somosjujuy.com.ar/futbol/cuyaya-finalista-del-futbol-femenino
    The Grand Final against Apertura winners Universitario de Deportes is played on 11 December http://www.laligajujuy.com.ar/lunes-el-dia-senalado/

Venezuela:
    Estudiantes de Guarico won the first leg of the Clausura final 5-0 agianst Flor de Patria. As they also won the Apertura they should be pretty save for the Libertadores. Second leg on 13 December http://www.balonazos.com/estudiante...golpe-a-flor-de-patria-en-la-ida-de-la-final/

Uruguay:
    Final match day today as I see it http://de.women.soccerway.com/natio...femenino/2017/clausura---quadrangular/r41089/
    Penarol meets leaders Colon and needs a win to win the Clausura. Apertura was won by Penarol.

7. SiberianThunderT

Sep 21, 2008
    DC
    Club:
    Saint Louis Athletica
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    The match was a draw, so Colon wins the Clausara title. Colon v Penarol for the CLF slot set for tomorrow I think?

Also: Ecuador's league is now apparently underway - finally! And it's a blitz: 12 teams in 3 groups of 4 plays 3 matches in 3 days (12/1-12/3!) for the first phase of the competition, with 8 teams moving on to phase 2. Those 8 teams in 2 groups of 4 are playing 3 matches in 5 days (12/13-12/17) for what I assume will be a final four of some sort. They might *actually* be done before 2018 rolls around...

Lechus7 repped this.
  8. SiberianThunderT

Sep 21, 2008
    DC
    Club:
    Saint Louis Athletica
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Two things I failed to mention earlier from Ecuador:

There have been four teams from Ecuador to qualify for the CLF; between them, they held 11/12 of the Top 3 in Ecuador over the previous 4 years. One of the four no longer exists, and two of the others failed to get from the round of 12 to the round of 8 last week. So I have no clue about who, if anyone will challenge Union Espanola for the CLF spot this week.

Also, looking at the past 4 years of Ecuador's league plus what's planned this year, it's rather sad to see the regression in terms of play time and, I presume, support since the peak in 2014. See:
    2013 - 3 phases (all groups), 16 teams (16 -> 8 -> 4), 14 games to title (5 + 6 + 3), 67 total matches
    2014 - 1 phase (2x round-robin), 12 teams, 22 games to title, 132 total matches
    2015a - 2 phases (groups + playoffs), 12 teams (12 -> 4), 8 games to CLF (6 + 2), 39 total matches
    2015b - 3 phases (groups + groups + two-leg final), 12 teams (12 -> 4 -> 2), 18 games to title (10 + 6 + 2), 74 total matches (113 on year)
    2016 - 3 phases (groups + groups + playoffs), 12 teams (12 -> 8 -> 4), 18 games to title (10 + 6 + 2), 87 total matches
    2017 - 3 phrases (groups + groups + playoffs?), 12 teams (12 -> 8 -> 4?), 8 games to title (3 + 3 + 2?), 33 total matches

9. SiberianThunderT

Sep 21, 2008
    DC
    Club:
    Saint Louis Athletica
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Ecuador: The final four are set, with Union Espanola, Universidad San Francisco, Ñañas FC, and Siete de Febrero slated to play a three-game, round-robin group in January. (So once again, the season bleeds over into the next calendar year.) Interestingly, Union Espanola actually lost to Siete de Febrero in the final matchday of phase 2 - still winning the group, but it suggest that this phase 3 is a bit more open than I guessed.
    Also, fixing this now:
    Peru: So, uh, it's JC Sport Girls again? http://www.fpf.org.pe/jc-sports-girls-se-consagro-campeon-del-torneo-nacional-de-futbol-femenino/

Venezula: As expected, Estudiantes de Guarico qualifies for the CLF by following their 5-0 thrashing of Flor de Patria in the first leg with a safe 0-0 draw in the return leg.

Uruguay: I'm not entirely sure how the last two (three?) matches of the season went, but Penarol has bested Colon for Uruguay's CLF spot.

gricio61 and Lechus7 repped this.
  10. Lechus7

Lechus7 Member+

Aug 31, 2011
    Wroclaw
  11. SiberianThunderT

Sep 21, 2008
    DC
    Club:
    Saint Louis Athletica
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Scary to think that the reigning CONMEBOL champions (neither of them!) aren't even in the top 15 in their country! I love looking at ranking systems, I want to see what goes in to these numbers (and what kind of time dependency is built in.)

Also, I need to once again walk back something I said about Ecuador in my previous post: it seems I was right the first time in my complete guess that the final four would be SFs+Final instead of another group. Both SFs were won 2-1, and then Union Espanola beat Nanas FC (there should be tildes on the last three Ns of the five in those two team names) by a score of 2-0. I assume this means they've qualified for the 2018 CLF, but I have to see anything official about it.

Lechus7 repped this.
  12. SiberianThunderT

Sep 21, 2008
    DC
    Club:
    Saint Louis Athletica
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Update time!

Argentina - It looks like most teams have played 15-18 games thus far in the 2017-2018 campaign. The soccerway.com season page disagrees with the Spanish-language Wikipedia season article for the exact records thus far, but either way it's a three-horse race between Boca Juniors, UAIU, and River Plate, in that order.

Bolivia - ?

Brazil - The 2018 CLF reps were already decided based on the 2017 season, (Corinthians/Audax and Santos) and the 2018 season has not started yet. It will run from April to October, and will feature two groups of 8 teams in round-robin play before an 8-team home-and-away playoff series.

Chile - Like with Brazil, the completed 2017 season determined the 2018 CLF participant, with Colo Colo winning both the 2017 Apertura and 2017 Clausara. If 2018 is like 2017, then the 2018 Apertura will run from March to May.

Colombia - The second season of Colombia's revamped first division is already underway, with all teams having played either 2 or 3 matches thus far. The league is in four groups of 5 or 6 teams each, with two teams from each group ultimately advancing to the home-and-away playoff series. Reigning champions Santa Fe - who won last year with 35 wins and 1 draw across both phases of the season - suffered what I can only assume was an absolutely shocking loss to Patriotas - who went 2-3-5 last year - by an 0-1 score.

Ecuador - As mentioned in the previous post, I'm pretty sure Union Espanola won the league and thus qualified to the CLF... But I can't find confirmation.

Paraguay - 2018 CLF participant is know, Cerro Porteno, but I can't tell when the next season starts.

Peru - JC Sport Girls?

Uruguay - Penarol won last year to qualify for the 2018 CLF. Looks like the next season will begin this coming weekend!

Venezuela - Like Colombia, Venezuela's league will be in the second season of a new format in 2018. The Apertura is apparently due to start in April, and I think the Clausara will begin in August.

CLF 2018 - still no words from what I can tell on who will host this fall/winter.

Stokstaartje95, blissett and Lechus7 repped this.
  13. SiberianThunderT

Sep 21, 2008
    DC
    Club:
    Saint Louis Athletica
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    For the leagues that were in progress or about to start...

Argentina - The Spanish Wiki page and the womensoccerway page seem to be diverging in their results, unfortunately, so I'm not sure what all the details are here... Both agree that the top three are Boca Juniors, UAIU, and River Plate in that order, with River Plate well behind Boca Juniors... Where UAIU falls between them greatly depends on which site you believe, though.

Colombia - Every team is now up to 4 or 5 games played. No team in any group is perfect, and only two teams are undefeated. Sante Fe is in trouble, having dropped more points in a tie away to Fotaleza, leaving group B to be led by Patriotas (4-0-1) and La Equidad (2-2-0). Groups C and D seem highly competitive right now, with three- and four-way ties for first place, respectively.

Uruguay - Two weeks in now, with two regulars at the top of the table: http://www.auf.org.uy/Portal/NEWS/13077/ . Matches for this weekend: http://www.auf.org.uy/Portal/NEWS/13095/

jagum and blissett repped this.
  14. Cliveworshipper

Cliveworshipper Member+

Dec 3, 2006
    The confusion may be in games played. Boca has played two more than Urquiza and three more than River. Reporting may not be timely.

Here’s what I get for the table when I search on Boca’s standing.

[​IMG]

blissett repped this.
  15. Cliveworshipper

Cliveworshipper Member+

Dec 3, 2006
    [​IMG]
    Columns are standing, club,points,wins,ties, losses, goals for, goals against.
    Gotta love the words el femenino.

(Hint : it’s the fútbol that is masculine, not the ladies.)

16. SiberianThunderT

Sep 21, 2008
    DC
    Club:
    Saint Louis Athletica
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Two more weeks in for the three active leagues!

Argentina - UAIU has used its game in hand to full effect, and now leads the league, 2pts ahead of Boca Juniors. I don't think the two are set to meet for the rest of the season. I'm glad the elfemenino.com.ar website works, and it seems moderately official... There used to be "links" on the AFA site that in theory had WoSo information behind them, but they didn't work. (Now they're just not there anymore, lol)

Colombia - every team is now at 6 or 7 games played except a handful of group D teams (since the group has only 5 teams in it instead of 6). One team in each group has been eliminated from playoff contention. Santa Fe is back on top of group B by now, but they have 13pts while Patriotas, Fortaleza, and La Equidad have 12, 12, and 11pts respectively! Atletico Huila in group A - who squeaked into the playoffs last year before a Cinderella run to the championship home-and-away series - is the only remaining undefeated team in the league.

Uruguay - no games played on the 17th/18th; just last weekend we then had two games postponed, including games for Nacional and Penarol. Colon got to play and won, though, so I believe that leaves the top of the standings as
    Colon 9pts/3, Penarol 6pts/2, River Plate and San Jacinto both 4tps/3.

17. SiberianThunderT

Sep 21, 2008
    DC
    Club:
    Saint Louis Athletica
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Alright, I think most of the leagues that took time off for the Copa America were back in action this past week or two! Some other leagues have started up, too, so let's see what's been going on!

Argentina - Boca Juniors have taken the lead again by having played an extra game, now at 64p/23g above UAIU's 63p/22g. River Plate is a distant third at 50p/21g, and as behind as they are, they still have a fairly good cushion over fourth-place San Lorenzo (46p/23g). Don't ask how far back fifth place is!

Brazil - It looks like the league will be a midweek league, as all 16 teams played on the 25th and will play again on the 1st or 2nd. As for the "who's who" of the league:
    Chile - I had previously postulated that the 2018 Apertura would, like in 2017, run from March through May. I did not remember that the Copa America was happening when I postulated that. X-D

Colombia - Every team now has only one or two games left to play. The only team already qualified for the playoffs are 2017 runners-up Altetico Huila (group A), who have yet to lose a match at 7-1-0 - a far cry from last year when they barely squeaked in to the playoffs with a 5-2-3 and only advanced to the final through two penalty shoot-outs, ending the playoffs 2-0-4! Last year's champions Santa Fe are 6-1-1 to lead group B, and (barring going 0-2 themselves in the last two group matches) are effectively qualified already considering that second and third in group B play each other this weekend - and Santa Fe plays third the following week too.

Uruguay - Week 4 was played on the 22nd, leaving Penarol perfect (12pts) over Colon and Nacional (9pts each): http://www.auf.org.uy/Portal/NEWS/13387/ Week 5 was postponed due to weather: http://www.auf.org.uy/Portal/NEWS/13422/

Venezuela - League not yet started, but it sounds like the federation will meet on May 8th to set the competition schedule. 18 teams in an anticipated four groups, if I've understood correctly: http://www.federacionvenezolanadefutbol.org/la-liga-femenina-de-futsal-arranca-en-mayo/

Lechus7, zaku_II and blissett repped this.
  18. SiberianThunderT

Sep 21, 2008
    DC
    Club:
    Saint Louis Athletica
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Two weeks later, another check-in!

Argentina - Still no differentiation in the two-horse race at the top between Boca Juniors (73p/26g) and UAI Urquiza (72p/25g)

Brazil - We now have three games registered for each team. Of the 11 teams I mentioned in the previous post to watch, 5 are in Group A and 6 in Group B. Group A is playing almost exactly as I would have expected with only Sao Jose surprising me thus far, but group B is a mess!
    Chile - It looks like Chile is moving away from the split-season format (again) but still has their three uneven zones - five teams in the north, twelve in the central zone, and nine in the south. The playoffs will include one northern team, three southern teams, and four central teams. The central zone has kicked off its season already. 22 goals were scored in 5 matches - and 26 goals were scored just by Colo Colo in the sixth match as they shut out San Luis, 11 of which by one player! :eek::eek: The only two teams to have ever really challenged Colo Colo recently were one of the other five matches, where Santiago Morning visited Palestino and came away with the 3-2 away victory.

Colombia - Things move fast! Last week, there were a handful of midweek games before everyone finished their schedule over the weekend, then the first legs of the QFs were played the next midweek, and the second legs were played yesterday and today - four games in a week and a half, and teams that make it to the SFs will have two more games by this time next week! Anyway, Atletico Huila finally lost a match on May 2nd to Deportes Tolima, who finished as A2 behind Huila. In Group B, Patriotas and Fortaleza split point in their midweek match before having different fates in the final match, Patriotas winning their match to finish as B2 while Fortaleza fell to B1 Santa Fe. In the QFs, A1 Huila beat D2 Union Magdalena by 6-0 on aggregate, while D1 Atletico National beat A2 Tolima by the same aggregate score. B1 Santa Fe is leading C2 Cortulua by 4-0 after the first leg, while B2 Patriotas is the only #2 team to come away with a first-leg win and leads C1 America de Cali by 2-0 going in to tonight. Remember: America de Cali is the only team to have taken any points at all from Santa Fe last year with a draw in the second leg of their QF!

Lechus7 and blissett repped this.
  19. SiberianThunderT

Sep 21, 2008
    DC
    Club:
    Saint Louis Athletica
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Midweek action isn't entirely complete yet, but I wanted to point out some interesting things from Brazil:
    Sao Jose has lost again, this time to Kinderman; the other two matches in group A saw top-three teams beating bottom-three teams, so there's a definite stratification going on in group A, which will be increased if Ferroviaria wins their match tonight. (I've also noticed that, despite Sao Jose's strong historical record, they didn't do so well last year either.)
    In Group B, Audax has suddenly shot up to #2 in the group from #7 with just one win. If FozC and Flamengo draw their match tonight, group B will have five teams tied at five points through the first four matches, with Rio Preto just beneath as their record is still entirely draws. (Santos is a runaway #1 with 10pts.) I also think I may have gotten teams confused: last season, there were both Vitoria and Academica Vitoria in the league, and the team in the league this year is Academica (still has the historical record I mentioned before).

Two matches in Brazil tonight, and two in Colombia!

Lechus7 repped this.
  20. SiberianThunderT

Sep 21, 2008
    DC
    Club:
    Saint Louis Athletica
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    For the four matches yesterday:

America de Cali is down by two again after the first leg, having lost 1-3 to Atletico Huila
    In the other Colombiann semifinal first leg, Atletico Nacional and Sante Fe drew 1-1

FozC and Flamengo also drew their match, though 0-0, to create an absolute logjam at 5pts in Group B. Literally half of all group B matches thus far (8/16) have been draws.
    Interestingly, Ferroviaria lost at home to Sport Recife, becoming only the second top-five team to drop points to a bottom-three team. That group A stratification has faltered! (To be fair, Sport Recife was the team to draw Sao Jose earlier, so they may be a notch better than the other two bottom teams.)

21. SiberianThunderT

Sep 21, 2008
    DC
    Club:
    Saint Louis Athletica
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    I'm not sure about streaming, but Santa Fe and Nacional are live-tweeting their second leg right now, (Nacional through a dedicated WoSo profile, Santa Fe through their main club profile,) and I'd hope Huila and de Cali do the same later. Nacional scored on the cusp of halftime, and are up 2-1 (3-2agg) over the defending champs with 45min left to play!

22. SiberianThunderT

Sep 21, 2008
    DC
    Club:
    Saint Louis Athletica
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Alright, full round-up time!

Argentina - UAIU won their last game to claim the title! 75pts to Boca's 73. A few teams still have to play their 26th game, but of course none are close to the top two.

Brazil - no new results to talk about since previous mention, but I thought it would be interesting to compare the current standings to the big ranking list @Lechus7 posted back in January!
    Group A - 18, 7, 9, 5, 1, 22, 3, 13 (I didn't realize Sao Francisco was so highly rated at #3! Especially since they've never reached the top 4 in the league...)
    Group B - 10, , , 19-4-31-16-8, 6, 2/21? (I can't tell which Vitoria is which on the above ranking list...)
    Basically, it's a crapshoot! X-D That's parity for ya, I guess?

Chile - Week 2 in the central region is in the books. The 2-0 teams so far are Colo-Colo (+31), Desportes la Serena (+10), and Santiago Morning (+5). Historically strong teams Universidad de Chile (4pts, +8), Palestino (3pts, +4) and Everton (3pts, +2) round out the top six. South zone begins play next week.

Colombia - In the first semifinal, Nacional pulled out a 3-2 win on the day (4-3 agg) to knock out the defending champions Santa Fe! Lady Andrade, who played for Santa Fe last year, was Nacional's goal in the first leg's draw. The league's two top-scorers this year, Oriana Altuve and Leicy Santos, are now eliminated with Santa Fe's loss. In the second semifinal, Carolina Usme and America de Cali were unable to overcome their two-goal deficit this time, as Yoreli Rincon and Atletico Huila won 5-1 on aggregate (Rincon scoring two of Huila's five, one in each leg). Huila returns to the final, while Nacional (who didn't even exist last year) looks to make Huila runners-up again.

Lechus7 repped this.
  23. SiberianThunderT

Sep 21, 2008
    DC
    Club:
    Saint Louis Athletica
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Brazil - Every team is on 5 matches now. Group A leaders Corinthians are no longer perfect but still undefeated after drawing with Kinderman, while Iranduba beat Sao Jose to draw level with Corinthians at 13pts. Ferroviaria is tied with Kinderman on 8pts after their victory last week over the one 0pt team in the league. Group B didn't see a single draw last week, with Santos over Audax, Flamengo over Vitoria, and Rio Preto over FozC. Both group thus have either one or two teams on 13pts and a five-point gap beneath, but things are spread out in Group A while there's only 3pts separating 2nd from 7th.

Chile - Colo-Colo has been knocked off the perch in the Central region, but only because their Week 3 match against Deportes la Serena has been postponed. Santiago Morning is now at the top with their third win, this one over Everton. Universidad de Chile and Palestino both registered wins to stay in the race, with Palestino putting 13 past their opponent San Luis. Poor San Luis, though - their first three opponents were Colo-Colo, Universidad, and Palestino, a group of three that, when added to Santiago Morning, make up ALL of the top-two finishes for the past four years running! It shows, too: in addition to the 13-0 drubbing they got this weekend, they were the ones who let Colo-Colo score 26, and they lost 9-1 in week two to Universidad de Chile. Anyway, the South region began play last week, but with 9 teams, one was on bye. Considering how infrequently a non-Central team makes a deep playoff run, I'm not sure who to be paying attention to in the south....

Colombia - The first leg of the final was won 1-0 by the home team Atletico Nacional over visiting Atletico Huila, thanks to a Lady Andrade goal. The return leg at Huila in on the 31st.

Uruguay - I missed talking about Uruguay there other week! Whoops... Anyway, all teams are now at 7 games played, and the top three are (unsurprisingly) Colon, Nacional, and Penarol. Mabye surprising, maybe not: each of the top three has played once against the other two, and they've split all those meetings evenly! Colon beat Nacional in week 2, Penarol beat Colon in week 4, and Nacional beat Penarol just this week! Those top three are otherwise perfect, so they're all sitting on 18pts.

Venezuela - So whatever article I read last month was not the thing I should have been paying attention to! It was for the National League, which is apparently different from the new professional Superliga... The Venezuelan league site has a table page that is still empty, but if you open one of their news article, the active tables are posted at the bottom, e.g. here apparently. We're already 8 weeks or so in! Very uneven schedule, though. The top #1 and #3 teams in the Oriental group are the same as they were in both halves of last year - Estudiantes de Guarico and Caracas respectively - though an apparently new team is in the #2 spot. In the Occidental group, last year's #1 in both halves Flor de Patria is tied for #1 with a new team as well, and the #3 is new too.

Lechus7 repped this.
  24. SiberianThunderT

Sep 21, 2008
    DC
    Club:
    Saint Louis Athletica
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Second leg of the currently-scoreless Colombia final series is tonight! Anyone know the best place to search for a stream? Or if there will even be one?

25. sbahnhof

sbahnhof Member+

Nov 21, 2016
    Aotearoa

Colombian Liga Femenina final: 2nd leg highlights vid, an exciting finish!

- http://www.winsports.co/futbol-colo...uila-se-corono-campeon-de-liga-femenina-94794

[​IMG]

Match report from AS.com:

- https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=es&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=https://colombia.as.com/colombia/2018/05/31/futbol/1527802219_556785.html&edit-text=&act=url (Archived)

Lechus7 repped this.