Comments Unrelated to Football

Discussion in 'The Netherlands' started by Antario2, Sep 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brilliant Dutch

Brilliant Dutch Member+

Ajax
    Netherlands
    Oct 14, 2013
    Amsterdam, Holland
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Trump paid $35 mill in 2005.
    How exactly am I spouting false shit?? JC-14's point is that NL has a net positive output.
    The graph I posted clearly shows that

2. Brilliant Dutch

Brilliant Dutch Member+

Ajax
    Netherlands
    Oct 14, 2013
    Amsterdam, Holland
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Great, so you agree with me and JC-14.

I knew you'd come around eventually

3. Brilliant Dutch

Brilliant Dutch Member+

Ajax
    Netherlands
    Oct 14, 2013
    Amsterdam, Holland
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Erdogan's newspapers are now coming after Merkel.
    I think thats a big mistake

[​IMG]

4. Orange14

Orange14 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 27, 2007
    Bethesda, MD
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    ^^^Looks like Erdogun is taking something straight out of the Trump playbook. Blame everyone for everything and hope tha something sticks.

5. Brilliant Dutch

Brilliant Dutch Member+

Ajax
    Netherlands
    Oct 14, 2013
    Amsterdam, Holland
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Holland will play Puerto Rico in WBC semi-final on March 20th

6. JC-14

JC-14 Member+

Jan 28, 2010
    Amsterdam
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Goodbye Chuck.

7. Oh dear, fake anti Trvmp gossip. Is it too much to ask for sincerity in publicizing things:cry:

EXCLUSIVE: Nazi-Allied Group Claims Trump Aide Gorka As Member ...
    forward.com/.../exclusive-nazi-allied-group-claims-top-trump-aid...
    Vertaal deze pagina
    3 dagen geleden - Sebastian Gorka, President Trump's top counter-terrorism adviser, is a formal member of a Hungarian far-right group that is listed by the U.S.

Oh, by the way........that's the difference between me and a few (2 plus 1 absent) posters here. I put the light on both sides doing something wrong and mark fake news as such, not just on the ones that suit me:cool:Yes, I'm the true SJW

8. JC-14

JC-14 Member+

Jan 28, 2010
    Amsterdam
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    The forum looks horrible. And why on earth did they have to update on a sunday?!

9. Orange14

Orange14 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 27, 2007
    Bethesda, MD
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    I think it looks kind of cool. the reason they did it today is because Ajax were guaranteed to play poorly and they didn't want to have me posting any nasty stuff about my team.

10. Brilliant Dutch

Brilliant Dutch Member+

Ajax
    Netherlands
    Oct 14, 2013
    Amsterdam, Holland
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    I think it looks better than the last outlay quite frankly

11. Brilliant Dutch

Brilliant Dutch Member+

Ajax
    Netherlands
    Oct 14, 2013
    Amsterdam, Holland
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
  12. JC-14

JC-14 Member+

Jan 28, 2010
    Amsterdam
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    The forum even has a new favicon :eek:

13. JC-14

JC-14 Member+

Jan 28, 2010
    Amsterdam
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    99% sure these boys are muslim and will not go to jail.

14. Brilliant Dutch

Brilliant Dutch Member+

Ajax
    Netherlands
    Oct 14, 2013
    Amsterdam, Holland
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    And in typical Dutch fashion, our baseball team bows out in semifinals.

At least we're consistent, right??

15. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...-anti-brexit-tintin-poster-wall-brussels-war/

EU officials mock Britain with anti-Brexit Tintin poster on wall of Brussels war room
    500 Comments
    [​IMG]
    Theresa May will formally invoke Article 50 on March 29
    21 March 2017 • 11:11am
    Europe’s top Brexit officials have made clear their view of Britain’s bleak prospects in the forthcoming Article 50 negotiations by hanging a mocking poster on the walls of their Brexit war room.

A Brussels source spotted the satirical poster hanging framed on the walls of the European Council’s Brexit task force meeting room.

[​IMG]
    The offending poster
    The picture, a mocked up Tintin book cover entitled “Tintin and the Brexit Plan” became a social media meme earlier this year among remain supporters.

The image reflects the view among many top EU officials that Brexit is an act of economic self-harm by the UK that will become apparent in the course of the negotiations.

Many top EU officials and political leaders still hope that Britain might yet decide to think again about Brexit when confronted by the economic trade-offs that come with leaving the EU single market and rejecting the jurisdiction of the European Court of Justice.

“If the ship is sinking, is it not only natural to call for rescue?” said one senior EU diplomatic source. “We are still not giving up hope that the United Kingdom decides not to leave us.”

:p:D:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

16. curbo

curbo Member

Apr 14, 2012
    Club:
    Feyenoord
    Yeah, right. How are you spouting false shit? Because that chart you posted is false. I already adressed it and posted CBS statistics which are genuinely meaningful, and if you think CBS is wrong and you can prove it you will genuinely become a celebrity in no time..

And once again, I am not desputing a claim besides your own factual statement aka the chart you posted, I cant know what you seem to have imagined in your head of what you think I said, I am just calling out your false factual statements. And I will continue to do so.

I agree with alot of what JC posts and this statement he made is factually correct. You however trying to back it up with lies and factually incorrect data, add nothing to the rightness of the initial claim made by JC. Instead of having a meaningful conversation we are dealing with your incapability to diistinguish fact from fiction. But I will continue to call out when you are flat out false/lieing.

17. Brilliant Dutch

Brilliant Dutch Member+

Ajax
    Netherlands
    Oct 14, 2013
    Amsterdam, Holland
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    #1993 Brilliant Dutch, Mar 22, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2017
    Are you drunk or on drugs?? Or are you just a retard??!

The chart I posted is straight from the European commission, and shows the Dutch to be the largest net contributors per capita. Here it is again:

[​IMG]

18. JC-14

JC-14 Member+

Jan 28, 2010
    Amsterdam
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    It's amazing how Nieuwsuur can do a 20 minute item about terror attacks in London, Brussels, Berlin and Nice without mentioning the words islam or muslim.

19. Orange14

Orange14 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 27, 2007
    Bethesda, MD
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
  20. PuckVanHeel

PuckVanHeel BigSoccer Yellow Card

Oct 4, 2011
    Club:
    Feyenoord
  21. curbo

curbo Member

Apr 14, 2012
    Club:
    Feyenoord
    Straight from the European commission? Just because on this chart it says Source: European Commission ? For you to believe something to be true all it has to say is that its true? :ROFLMAO:

Can you link where the European commission posted this? Because the stats that the European commission do post on their website, including 2014 and 2015, does not support this chart. In fact, besides that website of yours I dont see this chart posted or published anywhere.

So what is likely, is somebody (maybe that website) made this chart, picked the wrong numbers intentionally or not from an official EC report, and didnt provide any further information.

Slapped a nice : ''source: European Commission'' on it to make it look official so gullible people will take it as a fact.

22. Orange14

Orange14 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 27, 2007
    Bethesda, MD
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Fake news in Europe? I'm astounded!!!

23. The Obama care/AHCA solution of the Trvmpets:

24. Brilliant Dutch

Brilliant Dutch Member+

Ajax
    Netherlands
    Oct 14, 2013
    Amsterdam, Holland
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    The CBS article you posted said they took their stats from 2000 to 2015. Did it ever occur to you that the graph I posted may have been taken over just a couple of years, or perhaps even over 1 year??

Your quibbling over non-issues btw, the main theme of my post was to show that Dutch people are indeed net contributors into the EU. I'm glad you agree with me and JC-14 in that respect