Colombian National Team General Thread

Discussion in 'Colombian National Team' started by sidspaceman, May 18, 2015.

1. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Haha is this Peps new troll move you don’t watch games :)

When did I say this dude is world class. Just said he can’t be so bad if boca was after him. Someone else said it was click bait. He was also captain of DIM per the article.

Now some how that goes to Crzd wants him on the NT. This dude can’t pass for shit and I hate Carlos Sanchez then I would put a hit on Moreno for having even worse passing.....

You guys sound like a jealous gf. Omg you find gal Gadot attractive!!! You cheating on me with her......

2. Baal88

Baal88 Member+

May 10, 2008
    Medellin
    Club:
    Independiente Medellin
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Blah .You're just a clown that doesn't watch football. That's what I find annoying. You seem to me like the only troll here.

jay luis and pepinointer repped this.
  3. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Me what? Seriously stop your obsession.

4. RafaLarios

RafaLarios Member+

Oct 2, 2009
    Medellín
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I can do the same!!

Pekerman took us to two World cups !!!

pepinointer repped this.
  5. elviejomen

elviejomen Member+

Aug 3, 2007
    Hasbrouck Heights NJ
    Club:
    Junior Barranquilla
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    No trolling
    I'm just stating an educated guess.

based on the things that you said in regards of football I used to think that you were completely stupid, but now I realized that your ridiculous coments and conclusions are just because you don't watch any games.

So good news! We no longer think you are stupid! We just think that you just don't watch any games.

J-Mezzy and jay luis repped this.
  6. dapip

dapip Member+

Sep 5, 2003
    South Florida
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Can't be both?

elviejomen repped this.
  7. MiLo4891

MiLo4891 Member

May 14, 2007
    FLL
    Colombia needs to think of Qatar.. It's possible to build for Qatar and yet still try to win the Copa América...
    But guys like Julian Quiñones, Sebastián Villa, Andrés Ibargüen and Orlando Berrío and Jorge Carrascal and of course Cucho Hernández need to be included and see playing time from now till the world cup.. I invite you to look at my previous posts I think i laid out a good long and short term plan for the Selección Colombia... More so a style and tactic that will work for our players

[​IMG][/QUOTE] también Falcao como centro delantero si puede mantenerse.. Y por que no Jarlan Barrera y Jaminton Campaz y Jeison Lucumi también, pero como media punta[/QUOTE]

8. Doogs

Doogs Member+

Dec 11, 2010
    Miami
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I hate it when clubs do this.

also, about the u-23's this is what I expect to happen to at least half the team

1030466670752686081 is not a valid tweet id

9. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Isn’t it in a clubs best interest to let them go

Like fine no big euro team but smaller teams that live off selling players. A big cup = big price for one of their players.

10. Baal88

Baal88 Member+

May 10, 2008
    Medellin
    Club:
    Independiente Medellin
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    That's why I think that the Olympics shouldn't be U-23 but U-21 or U-19. A lot of players Under 20 still aren't part of the backbone of the first team and barely rotation options. While you can find players 21 and onwards that are part of the rotation and often the stars of their teams.

Doogs and pepinointer repped this.
  11. MiLo4891

MiLo4891 Member

May 14, 2007
    FLL
    I think u 23 is fine for Olympics. Some guys only start to really rise to the top once they get regular playing time and I think having the U23 is like deciding who will be the next generation of the full senior side.. If a team has a young full senior side like Colombia does now they should focus on getting a lot of u23 and even u20 and even u19 players time at the international level this year because there is no major games.. And thus truly trying to make a long term team not just a group of guys.. Make a young good team made up of u19-u23 even some guys 25-26yrs old that aren't the stars that played in the world cup excluding Quintero cuz he can benefit the most from playing on the national team... Let those guys those stand out u19s & u20s and u23s play a lot of matches before the Copa América... Then mix them together for a match or two with James, Cuadrado, Falcao, Barrios, Dao, Mina, Fabra during early 2019.... Not all in the same match at the same time but here and there... Let the mix of u19-u23s and say Cardona and Quintero play the Copa América and then add the rest of the past World Cup team to the mix for friendlies pre World Cup qualifiers.

By then there should be an actual team that has played together more than a dozen times that except for 2-3 guys are younger than 30 years old.. With the oldest guys being James and Cuadrado and maybe Muriel and Falcao.. Maybe maybe Ospina if he's healthy..

12. sidspaceman

sidspaceman Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 20, 2002
    AMÉRICA DE CALI
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia

RafaLarios repped this.
  13. sidspaceman

sidspaceman Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 20, 2002
    AMÉRICA DE CALI
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
  14. Furnaccio

Furnaccio Member+

Feb 19, 2008
    New York, NY
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    sidspaceman repped this.
  15. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    That isnt worse than beign governed by corrupts that are investigating by the justice

sidspaceman, jay luis and crzdcolombian repped this.
  16. dapip

dapip Member+

Sep 5, 2003
    South Florida
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Why do you get Trump into this discussion?

sitruc and crzdcolombian repped this.
  17. Doogs

Doogs Member+

Dec 11, 2010
    Miami
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Reyes is living his dream

RafaLarios repped this.
  18. Ceres

Ceres Member+

Jan 18, 2004
    Aarhus, Denmark
    Club:
    AGF Aarhus
    Nat'l Team:
    Denmark
    Doogs and Furnaccio repped this.
  19. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    But you lost that umbeatable record in a silly way......:(

SKOL!!

Ceres repped this.
  20. kifrão

kifrão Member

Angers SCO
    Colombia
    Aug 19, 2008
    La Rochelle, Francia
    Club:
    Toulouse FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Amigos, esperando que vos interesa, y esperando las eventuales primeras veces (esta noche o el proximo martes) de Ivan Arboleda, Nicolas Benedetti, Cristian Borja, Jorman Campuzano, Luis Diaz, Jhon Lucumi, Deiver Machado, Alfredo Morelos y Sebastian Villa, aqui la lista de los... 107 (!) jugadores activos que ya vistieron la camiseta de mayores de Seleccion Colombia.

El link : https://www.cafooteros.com/accueil/fil-rouge/

La lista (perdon, esta muy larga) :

Abel Aguilar
    (Dallas/E-U) ; Felipe Aguilar (Atlético Nacional) ; Éder Alvarez Balanta(FC Bâle/SUI) ; Yulian Anchico (Medellin) ; Darwin Andrade (Deportivo Cali) ; Brayan Angulo (Puebla/MEX) ; César Arias (Alianza Petrolera) ; Diego Arias (Once Caldas) ; Luis Carlos Arias (Pasto) ; Santiago Arias (Atlético de Madrid/ESP) ; Pablo Armero(América de Cali)

Carlos Bacca (Villareal/ESP) ; Kevin Balanta (Deportivo Cali) ; Leyvin Balanta (Santa Fe) ; Wilmar Barrios (Boca Juniors/ARG) ; Orlando Berrio (Flamengo/BRE) ; Daniel Bocanegra (Atlético Nacional) ; Gustavo Bolivar (CAI/PAN) ; Miguel Borja(Palmeiras/BRE)

Mayer Candelo (Cortulua/D2) ; Edwin Cardona (Boca Juniors/ARG) ; Wilson Carpintero (Quindio/D2) ; Mauricio Casierra (Pasto) ; Leandro Castellanos (Santa Fe) ; Bréiner Castillo (Huila) ; Fabian Castillo (Tijuana/MEX) ; Rafael Castillo (San Antonio/E-U D2) ; Guillermo Celis (Vitoria Guimarães/POR) ; Diego Chara (Portland Timbers/E-U) ; Yimmi Chara (Atlético Mineiro/BRE) ; Jonathan Copete (Santos/BRE) ; Danilson Cordoba (Jaguares) ; Jherson Cordoba (Leones) ; José Fernando Cuadrado (Once Caldas) ; Juan Guillermo Cuadrado (Juventus/ITA) ; Gustavo Cuéllar (Flamengo/BRE)

José Julian de la Cuesta (Pasto)

Frank Fabra (Boca Juniors/ARG) ; David Ferreira (Union Magdalena/D2) ; Pedro Franco (América de Cali)

Braynner Garcia (Cucuta/D2) ; Gilberto Garcia (Pasto) ; Radamel Falcao Garcia(Monaco/FRA) ; David Gonzalez (Medellin) ; Elvis Gonzalez (Jaguares) ; Fredy Guarin(Shanghai Shenhua/CHN) ; Teofilo Gutiérrez (Junior)

Alexis Henriquez (Atlético Nacional) ; Vladimir Hernandez (Atlético Nacional) ; Avilés Hurtado (Monterrey/MEX)

Victor Ibarbo (Sagan Tosu/JAP)

Jefferson Lerma (Bournemouth/ANG)

Christian Marrugo (Millonarios) ; Jackson Martinez (Portimonense/POR) ; Roger Martinez (Club América/MEX) ; Stefan Medina (Monterrey/MEX) ; Alexander Mejia(Leon/MEX) ; Yerry Mina (Everton/ANG) ; Johan Mojica (Gérone/ESP) ; Johnnier Montaño (Sport Boys/PER) ; Victor Hugo Montaño (FAS/SAL) ; Fredy Montero(Sporting Portugal/POR) ; Santiago Montoya (Millonarios) ; Dayro Moreno (Atlético Nacional) ; Giovanni Moreno (Shanghai Shenhua/CHN) ; Marlos Moreno(Flamengo/BRE) ; Luis Fernando Mosquera (Universitario Popayan/D2) ; Stalin Motta(La Equidad) ; Luis Muriel (FC Séville/ESP) ; Jeison Murillo (Valence/ESP) ; Oscar Murillo (Pachuca/MEX)

Francisco Najera (La Equidad)

David Ospina (Naples/ITA) ; Sergio Otalvaro (Olimpia/PAR)

Dorlan Pabon (Monterrey/MEX) ; Helibelton Palacios (Atlético Nacional) ; Jairo Palomino (Deportivo Pereira/D2) ; Felipe Pardo (Olympiakos/GRE) ; Andrés Pérez(Deportivo Cali) ; Sebastian Pérez (Pachuca/MEX) ; Juan Pablo Pino (Barito Putera/IDN)

Luis Quiñones (Toluca/MEX) ; Carlos Darwin Quintero (Minnesota United/E-U) ; Juan Fernando Quintero (River Plate/ARG)

Aldo Leão Ramirez (Atlético Nacional) ; Adrian Ramos (Grenade/ESP D2) ; Michael Rangel (Bucaramanga) ; Andrés Renteria (Cruz Azul) ; Avimiled Rivas (América de Cali) ; Andrés Roa (Huracan/ARG) ; Rafael Robayo (Tolima) ; Hugo Rodallega(Trabzonspor) ; James Rodriguez (Bayern Munich/ALL)

Carlos Sanchez (West Ham/ANG) ; Davinson Sanchez (Tottenham/ANG)

William Tesillo (Leon/MEX) ; Daniel Torres (Alavés/ESP) ; Macnelly Torres(Deportivo Cali)

Fernando Uribe (Flamengo/BRE) ; Mateus Uribe (Club América/MEX)

Carmelo Valencia (Santa Fe) ; Juan David Valencia (Santa Fe) ; César Valoyes (Santa Rosa/PER D2) ; Camilo Vargas (Deportivo Cali)

Cristian Zapata (Milan AC/ITA) ; Duvan Zapata (Atalanta Bergame/ITA) ; Robinson Zapata (Santa Fe)

RafaLarios, kromekote and dapip repped this.
  21. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Carpintero is still active?? OMG!!!

crzdcolombian, RafaLarios and dapip repped this.
  22. Baal88

Baal88 Member+

May 10, 2008
    Medellin
    Club:
    Independiente Medellin
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Si. El otro dia lo vi jugando con Quindio. Mas lindo ese HP.

RafaLarios and pepinointer repped this.
  23. Furnaccio

Furnaccio Member+

Feb 19, 2008
    New York, NY
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    @crzd

Its Bacca’s birthday today so we should be nice to him today.

IMG_4283.jpg

crzdcolombian repped this.
  24. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Uno debe ser bueno con todas las personas SIEMPRE pero su cuestionable etica parece que le queda grande tener eso en cuenta.

Denigrar de un ser humano simplemente esta mal y furmachito es experto en hacerlo primero con falcao..

y ya desde ayer con un matoneo contra tesillo al mejor blog de futbolred.

Que tristeza que la comunidad de bs se empañe con un forista tan mala leche.

25. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Go to China :) get paid is what I hope he wishes for :)

Furnaccio repped this.