Colombia vs Cameroon (13 June) Friendly

Discussion in 'Colombian National Team' started by Froboy69, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Jace

Jace Member

Oct 19, 2014
    Fabra looked very good going forward. Shame there wasn't more of a test for him on the other end.

Mina is beast. Saw that some top Barca officials were at the game. Couldn't have played better in front of them.

Liked what I saw from Gio. Came back for the ball and helped build up play. James was James. Great to see Teo back and playing as well as he did.

I know that wasn't their A team and they were in between a qualifier and confederations cup, but what a bad display Cameroon put up.

2. HomietheClown

HomietheClown Member+

Dusselheim FC 1971
    Sep 4, 2010
    Club:
    --other--
    #152 HomietheClown, Jun 13, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2017
    I can't add much more that has not been said already.

I will emphasize though what I said a few weeks back in the Mina thread. He is such a weapon on set pieces and other crosses during the run of play. I hope we continue to work on set plays to get him the ball as often as possible.

I will also say big props to GioMoreno. You can tell the whole team loves him cause after that cross to Mina they all were pointing to him and jogging to congratulate his superb cross. I hope he proved he can be an asset come qualifying (But won't be shocked if MacNelly is called up instead. Big decision for Pekerman come August.)

3. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    one thing that did make me super happy was we scored on crosses. I don't remember scoring on them ever. Wish we had been a tad bit more ruthless and this could have easily been our highest scoring game ever. Wish Cameroon took us more seriously and we could have seen how our defense worked as Fabra and Mina only attacked today. Would have also liked if he ad put in Sanchez and Cardona in.

Really hope Mina, Fabra, Cardona, and Gio Moreno get euro transfers. I really want him to stop calling Macnelly. If Gio Moreno achieves this then fine tho he def not anywhere near as good as Cardona.

Furnaccio repped this.