Colombia sub-23

Discussion in 'Colombian National Team' started by colombia10, Apr 1, 2012.

1. MiLo4891

MiLo4891 Member

May 14, 2007
    FLL
    You're just using moot point incorrectly. It's OK it's not a big deal.

2. MiLo4891

MiLo4891 Member

May 14, 2007
    FLL
    You're using sayings in a solecistic manner.

3. HomietheClown

HomietheClown Member+

Dusselheim FC 1971
    Sep 4, 2010
    Club:
    --other--
    I probably could have ignored the point but I had to establish what the reality is and what is applicable to the real world.

There is no indication of us getting a new manager and any talk about some hypothetical managerial change is moot.

4. MiLo4891

MiLo4891 Member

May 14, 2007
    FLL
    I don't dislike what you are saying. I am not trying to flame you or insult you either nor am I trying to make you feel what I feel or how I feel about who should be the coach. I am just simply stating my opinion and reasoning for it. If you don't want to discuss it you don't have to that's fine. I simply think that a coach with the same philosophy as Queiroz is a better fit than asking someone else who has a different opinion to have the same opinion as Queiroz.

In fact you prove my point. You have you're opinions and won't change them so why expect that of Reyes and even if he does force himself to try something he normally wouldn't how is that better than naming a coach who already shares the same opinion as Querioz and has had more success with that opinion or in this case more success than Reyes with the same coaching strategy that Reyes hasn't won with the last two matches.

5. MiLo4891

MiLo4891 Member

May 14, 2007
    FLL
    It's not rendered impossible. Hence it isn't moot. Please read more about what moot is so you can apply correctly or not.. But if you using sayings and words incorrectly it can muck up what you want to say.. It's literally being incorrectly used. It's possible that Reyes can be fired. I think you having trouble with what I mean because of malprop use of the word possible and you're maybe, I don't know for sure, confussing possibly with probably...

6. HomietheClown

HomietheClown Member+

Dusselheim FC 1971
    Sep 4, 2010
    Club:
    --other--
    You are jumping from opinions to opinions in this post without making any sense to me and none of this applies to my posts' subjects in any way.

I am not arguing about if it is better to bring in a new coach. That is something you and maybe Crzd like to emphasize.

But the reality is that with October and November coming up and maybe a few training camps I personally don't see that discussion as constructive or applicable to what is actually happening in the process.

7. HomietheClown

HomietheClown Member+

Dusselheim FC 1971
    Sep 4, 2010
    Club:
    --other--
    IT is possible for me to become head coach of the sub 23 tomorrow. But that is moot too.

8. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Three Colombian coaches deserve the # 2 job and 2 wouldn’t accept it because they have coached at the WC

The other is Gamero who would be cool but isn’t it better for him to be a senior club coach until another NT gives him a shot

It’s beneath Rueda or Osorio to be our #2 coach.

As for former players none have been given a shot. But the backing Reyes is getting from the fed. 1st giving him the SNT. Then actually thinking of keeping him.

Then a god awful U20 qualifiers with so much luck. Then a shitty WC performance. On el Pulso they were calling for his head and I agree.

Now the 2 friendlies. He called guys who don’t play at all like Cassiera.

That defense was leaky as fk and the goalie omg !!! What a horror show. And you guys all thought Bonilla was the worst youth goalie ever

He has got to go so he doesn’t cost us the Olympics.

Still mad about his comment on Salcedo and Povada but the calls dudes born in the US

9. MiLo4891

MiLo4891 Member

May 14, 2007
    FLL
    I think I was being very concise with my opinion and have repeatedly stated that it's a valid opinion to want another person as the u23s coach... I think you are having problems comprehending what my thoughts are.

If you think it isn't practical or probable that's fine.

I think it's more practical to change coaches than to insist on something that isn't working because if it was the results would be different. And I think it is detrimental to the players to continue leaving in charge a coach that hasn't had a history with a style of play that they will continue to see in the future versus someone else how has more experience coaching a 433

10. MiLo4891

MiLo4891 Member

May 14, 2007
    FLL
    You're confusing moot for improbable.

11. HomietheClown

HomietheClown Member+

Dusselheim FC 1971
    Sep 4, 2010
    Club:
    --other--
    I have no trouble comprehending what your thoughts are. You are the one using words incorrectly like comprehend which is funny.

Your opinions are your opinions on the matter. I never talked about the practicality of the hypothetical coaching change and will not until it is applicable in the real world.

12. HomietheClown

HomietheClown Member+

Dusselheim FC 1971
    Sep 4, 2010
    Club:
    --other--
    According to the second definition I posted I am not confusing anything.

13. MiLo4891

MiLo4891 Member

May 14, 2007
    FLL
    I find it hard to think of a Colombian coach that plays the 433...

I can think of several coaches that have the same philosophy about counterattacking.

Maybe a guy from overseas in Europe would be better suited for the u23 job maybe someone who has coach and has had a better record at the 433 and has also worked with Queiroz in the past would be a better choice.

That would also benefit the players way more too when or if they play with the guys that are currently on the senior side

14. HomietheClown

HomietheClown Member+

Dusselheim FC 1971
    Sep 4, 2010
    Club:
    --other--
    The guy has had two friendly games and what a training camp as sub 23 coach?
    Do you really think we are going to get rid of him?

15. MiLo4891

MiLo4891 Member

May 14, 2007
    FLL
    You really got to let it go man. You are definitely not using words in the correct applicable manner. And I definitely used the word comprehend correctly if you did comprehend what I was saying you'd understand what and how to use the term moot point.

16. MiLo4891

MiLo4891 Member

May 14, 2007
    FLL
    Whether they are probably to get rid of him or not doesn't mean we can't talk about it. If that's what we want to talk about then let us

17. HomietheClown

HomietheClown Member+

Dusselheim FC 1971
    Sep 4, 2010
    Club:
    --other--
    You have to let it go.
    I used the word correctly.

And just because your post did not make sense when pertaining to my posts logically does not mean it is a comprehension issue. It just means you brought up subjects that had nothing to do with my arguments.

18. HomietheClown

HomietheClown Member+

Dusselheim FC 1971
    Sep 4, 2010
    Club:
    --other--
    You can talk about it all you want. I just think it is moot.

19. MiLo4891

MiLo4891 Member

May 14, 2007
    FLL
    I wasn't originally posting to rebuttal your posts that happened before I even posted.. I jumped in mid thread and voiced my opinion independent of whatever you were already talking about because I wanted to talk about changing the coach

20. MiLo4891

MiLo4891 Member

May 14, 2007
    FLL
    You're coming off a little bit petulant.

Continue to use moot incorrectly if you want that's Ok.

I would rather talk about who is a better fit for the u23 than Reyes and why

21. HomietheClown

HomietheClown Member+

Dusselheim FC 1971
    Sep 4, 2010
    Club:
    --other--
    If you interpret it as petulant then maybe you should look up that word.
    I am using it as a factual statement.

22. MiLo4891

MiLo4891 Member

May 14, 2007
    FLL
    Who would you rather see coach and why...

I like that Gamero has been successful especially at clubs with less notoriety than other clubs with more titles and bigger payroll...

But I don't know if his style is similar to Queiroz. I don't feel like it's is similar enough

23. MiLo4891

MiLo4891 Member

May 14, 2007
    FLL
    Smh definitely petulant. Now you're just coming off peevish. I'm sorry calm down. I am very aware of how to use the word petulant and what it means.

Let me extend an olive branch and say if you want it to be a moot point then fine.

But I'm still going to talk about who I'd rather see as coach of the 23s

24. HomietheClown

HomietheClown Member+

Dusselheim FC 1971
    Sep 4, 2010
    Club:
    --other--
    You would rather reply to my posts.
    You have not talked about who is better fit other than some imaginary coach you think has a shot of taking the job in a hypothetical world.:ROFLMAO:

25. MiLo4891

MiLo4891 Member

May 14, 2007
    FLL
    Thats why I brought it up because I would rather see what other people think about it first