Colombia Sub-20

Discussion in 'Colombian National Team' started by Baal88, Apr 22, 2016.

1. Doogs

Doogs Member+

Dec 11, 2010
    Miami
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    #1526 Doogs, Jun 5, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2019
    I love how you conveniently leave out the fact that we are in the COLOMBIAN forum.

here you go, post all your US comments in here. They love that stuff over there. They have a forum and even a thread specifically for U-20 NT stuff
    https://www.bigsoccer.com/threads/20...0-world-cup-roster-discussion.2090223/page-61

jay luis and Cruzifero repped this.
  2. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Another post based of ignorance:

1. That a team host a world cup isnt realted close with the sport related improvement. South Africa hosted one and isnt close to be a good african team, the same will happen with Russia.

2. Explain me how MLS is becomming better? they keep losing against mexico teams in concachapions.......since pele times they are invesment in bring retiered players.......a league wheree the team doesnt get demoted arent close to be good......Money without football knowledge is nothing.

3. The last argument is just nonse, dont help to prove a time...and is just trolling.....but did you see the players that were called up by colombia u-17??? or you just prefer to ifnore that fact to troll?? or a you just an ignorant......3 spanish boys were called actually.

This post simply ignore the reality of the type of corporations of south american teams.

Cruzifero repped this.
  3. Doogs

Doogs Member+

Dec 11, 2010
    Miami
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    here you go

1135460056340881409 is not a valid tweet id

villus, jay luis, Cruzifero and 3 others repped this.
  4. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    they are playing football and quialyfing o world cups before colombia (they went to frist world cup).......they have invested in expensive players since the 70s and there isnt not improvement in the league......beckembeauer, pele, valderrama, stoickov....

If there is a o country that have impreved more than other in footbball is colombia.....

Usa is failing to go to world cup in concacaf agisnt a team coach by bolillo gomez in 2018. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

And you say you arent fan......but ignore with convenience the big failure that have been mls and usa...

Cruzifero, dapip and Doogs repped this.
  5. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia

1. Mls teams arent able to winning against mexican teams in concachampions but they are better than colombian. Ok....

2. A failure player that was atrocius in mexico like Darwin Quintero is star in MLS......and a lot of mediocre latin players....like the brother of higuain

3. Mls have always had money and never have improved....now they “hired young players“ ....like toja, pepe moreno 10 years agi....

J-Mezzy and Doogs repped this.
  6. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Quintero would be and has been the best player in our league before

We can develop better talent but are badly run, they have way more money and can bring in better players

7. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    1. Quintero was a beast ten years ago. His performance in mexico with the years only shoed he became a bad player. He doesnt play in colombia since 2008. Really do you think that was an argument??? in mexico last seasons his level was terrible...then he arrived there and was god. you have a big problem analysing contexts....

2. “oh usa has more money“ you discovered AMERICA!! tell me some thng new......which are the good result that they have get since they bring fampus players since 5 decades...........a league where the teams doesnt get demoted are a joke.....

3. A team with that money and that football investment, and that isnt able to qualify in cocncacaf because a team of bolillo gomez is just a disgrace....and there is no close evidence that they have improved.

8. Cruzifero

Cruzifero Member

Aug 6, 2005
    Nu Jeru
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    This

9. Tio Nicci

Tio Nicci Member+

Nov 13, 2008
    Houston, Texas
    Club:
    Deportivo Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I can understand pepino's anti-us agenda. But the other two that live in Florida and New Jersey, milking resources on the land they live in but waste time to argue so petty on a U20 thread about a U20 direct rival? It's entertaining the very least.

I just don't get why Pep waste his minutes ranting with crazy, how long we've known crazy to spout crazy stuff? (years)

By the way how much is it in the internet cafe's in bogota? 1800Pesos/minute? (In Cali it was 2800/minute) but I'm sure inflation manipulates the market.

ANYWAYS,

I'm happy Carlos Cuesta went to Ajax, and considering the price they payed. That is a steal! Ajax will easily flip him for at least 20 million in 3-4 years.

10. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    What are you talking abot?? anti us agenda?? grow up,

so people should praise a fuking NT that was elimianted in the easisest confederation agasint a team coach by bolillo gomez....or also praised a league that hired retired players, that doesnt have demotion,isnt able to compete mexicans in concachampions.......it is full of mediocre latin players. and big national foot abll teams dont use players of the mls.

So telling the true is having an agenda?? i havent seen improvement, but maybe just decreasing of the level.

1. So the other posters that live in USA should say false facts and ignore reality just because they lived there....that isnt That's not reasonable......is an opinion and analisys of a sport........they are not obliged to tell lies or like a football team that they do not consider good.....very curious your logic.

2. No idea the cost of a internet cafe, never have used one.

Cruzifero repped this.
  11. Tio Nicci

Tio Nicci Member+

Nov 13, 2008
    Houston, Texas
    Club:
    Deportivo Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I think your not reading between the lines.

By all means, feel free to bash on USMNT, I'm certainly not working for marketing for them. My only gripe, is contradiction to prevent another poster express his opinions about a direct rival in a tournament that is relevant in this posting.

By the logic, we can't talk about Senegal, Honduras, or anyone else from this tournament. Strictly exclusive to Colombia and the next rivals.

But then again, I'll be more than happy to quote several posters when they went off topic.

pepinointer repped this.
  12. Froboy69

Froboy69 Member+

Inter Milan
    Colombia
    Mar 25, 2011
    San Diego
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Hey I forgot: one of us is still in Poland attending the games right? Or did he leave?

13. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    He left

14. krass

krass Member+

Aug 18, 2008
    I just logged in so I can give a like :D
    I had to think of Reyes' face saying that to Poveda and Eddy Salcedo haha

that's sadly a mentality that is very easy to find in Colombia

15. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    1. Unos parece que no han leido ni han querido leer la situacion de salcedo. El nunca quiso jugar con colombia y su familia....pero si estaban "abierto" a que los llamaran, pero que siempre iba dar mas futuro jugar para italia...eso dijo su papa....la verdad en ese caso no veo reyes por que debia insistirle.

2. Generalizar como posicion de colombia esos dos casos es simolemente ignorar los comvocados de la sub 17 , que habia el español del barcelina y otros casos. A veces por ganar likes dan argumentos que carecen de realidad y sin sentido.

3. Frustrante como la calidad de debate del foro siempre ha sido feustrada por el mismo individuo que no se informa, no veririca lo que dice y ni ve futbol. Lo peor es el que le aplaude. Ya no es un tema de opinion o no, es el mismo forista que hace posts fundamentos en el aire....pero para califiar a jugadores de 20 años como "mierda" si es muy valiente.

16. HomietheClown

HomietheClown Member+

Dusselheim FC 1971
    Sep 4, 2010
    Club:
    --other--
    I conveniently left it out...
    ...because it is obvious that it is a Colombian forum.

Once again, it was not a USa fan who brought up the USA team in this thread. it was Pepino. Talking about teams in a Sub 20 World Cup is appropriate in this thread because Colombia is participating in the same tournament.

17. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    i only want to clarify that i dont have an agenda anti usnt or something like this....also i think that bolivia, peru, salvador, honduras arent national footbal teams and that doesnt mean i have an agenda anti those ocuntries.

There is a reality, i cant imaginate succes or titltes when the team isnt better than mexico.

i was the firs to talk about usa in the thtread.

18. HomietheClown

HomietheClown Member+

Dusselheim FC 1971
    Sep 4, 2010
    Club:
    --other--
    @Cruzifero
    If anyone is showing sensitivity it is someone who comes into the thread and adds very little to the conversation other than saying no one cares about the USA. It shows you are sensitive when other people talk about things you do not like.
    Showing your hypocrisy which I just shine light to. Not any indication of sensitivity on my behalf.

19. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Being fair wih @Cruzifero there is another point that you cant ignore:

The reason that in this thread you have talked more than usa than a another teams is because you support that team(before me in this froum) and thinks that is relevant......so a lot of posts to an irrelevant national team can be annoying for othersç

MY opinion: USNT is a very irrelevant national team in foottball, with venezuelas level. that dont deserve too much discussion in how bad they are....The insistence on how you want to prove that the United States NT is not shit, if it irritates considering that it is an irrelevant national team. It's like spending, a lot of time talking about Paraguay, Bolivia, Honduras. in football the United States is not relevant and have recently been news of football for a fact as unfortunate as being eliminated by a team coach by bolillo what should not have much debate, is just. .....nobody think that mexico is close to be elite and usa is worse......hope you enjoy usnt and celebrate their achievements (maybe can win this world cup, like african teams have did it before) but we cant spend a lot of posts debating in how fro, crzd and others try to show you UNITE STATES in football isnt so bad...because you live there.

20. HomietheClown

HomietheClown Member+

Dusselheim FC 1971
    Sep 4, 2010
    Club:
    --other--
    Wrong.
    I do not talk more about the USA than Colombia in this thread. That is an exaggeration.

You and others can have any opinions you want about the USA and can selectively bring up past WC cycles.
    It is relevant to talk about the USA though because they are in the same sub 20 tournament and they have done very well the last three editions of the Word Cup in this category.
    That is all that is needed to be said and I have been consistent in that message.

21. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    no in this thread, but in the forum......we know that @Froboy69 is super fan and have brought that topic before..

Is a very irrelevant national team like bolivia, venezuela, tunes, morroco, honduras, salvador, panama, irelanda for spend a lot of time arguing....

22. HomietheClown

HomietheClown Member+

Dusselheim FC 1971
    Sep 4, 2010
    Club:
    --other--
    Wrong again.
    In the forum I talk more Colombia. But whatever. It is none of your business what froboy or I think about. Just mind your own business.

23. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Nice change:

First: we are entitled to talk about every national team of the tournament including usnt

Then: just mind your own businees

24. HomietheClown

HomietheClown Member+

Dusselheim FC 1971
    Sep 4, 2010
    Club:
    --other--
    There is no change.
    No one said anything about who is entitled to what.
    You admitted not liking what froboy and I had to say about the USA. That is where you have to mind your own business.

25. Cruzifero

Cruzifero Member

Aug 6, 2005
    Nu Jeru
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Homie is that dude that needs to get the last word in or he isn’t happy he’ll just keep going, let’s move on Pep we wasting our time.

kromekote repped this.