Colo-Colo Pt. III (R) (News, etc..)

Discussion in 'Chile' started by HeartandSoul, Dec 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rickdog

Rickdog Member+

Jun 16, 2010
    Santiago, Chile
    Club:
    CD Colo Colo
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Mientras no venda sus acciones no le creo nada a este huevón......
    :rolleyes:

2. HuasoGringo

HuasoGringo Member

Mar 4, 2011
    Virginia (the 703)
    Club:
    CD Colo Colo
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Me sorprendio. Pense que era Baquedano que se iba.

3. HeartandSoul

HeartandSoul Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 25, 2007
    The Garden State
    Club:
    CD Colo Colo
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Hernan Levy el accionista mayoritario va asumir como nuevo presidente de ByN. Jaime Pizarro y Marcelo Espina suenan como posible gerente tecnicos en Colo-Colo.

4. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    hace rato que eso le hace falta a este club: una persona que tome todas las decisiones correspondientes a la rama de fútbol y que sepa del tema, y en la medida de lo posible sin intervenciones dirigenciales.

A mi juicio, todo club debería tener un "gerente técnico" y/o un "director deportivo" o simplemente un encargado de la rama de fútbol.

Los dirigentes se deberían dedicar a todo lo administrativo, de manera exclusiva.

5. HeartandSoul

HeartandSoul Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 25, 2007
    The Garden State
    Club:
    CD Colo Colo
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    You're right on that point, Buljubasich has been a great asset over in La Catolica. Someone like Pizarro did a fine job with ChileDeportes and as winning player and coach with Colo Colo he would be the right choice.

6. HuasoGringo

HuasoGringo Member

Mar 4, 2011
    Virginia (the 703)
    Club:
    CD Colo Colo
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    I like Marcelo Espina for that job too.

7. HeartandSoul

HeartandSoul Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 25, 2007
    The Garden State
    Club:
    CD Colo Colo
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Pizarro va ser el gerente tecnico.

8. HeartandSoul

HeartandSoul Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 25, 2007
    The Garden State
    Club:
    CD Colo Colo
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Roberto Cereceda cumplio los seis meses y va volver a las canchas y jugar por Colo Colo a medianos de abril.

A ultima hora Jorquera fue citado por Borghi para los amistosos a fin de mes. El albo va tener que jugar un partido contra Huachipato durante las fechas de la seleccion y Medel (que no juega hace muchas fechas) podra ser el 10 en reemplazo.

9. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Buena noticia.

Felicitaciones por el buen rendimiento que han cuajado desde que asumió Gallego: en representación de Chile, me conformaría con que por lo menos llegaran a 4tos en la Libertadores.

El único partido "complicado" que queda en el grupo es la visita al Santos: recibir a Cerro y al Táchira debería ser relativamente accesible.

10. HeartandSoul

HeartandSoul Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 25, 2007
    The Garden State
    Club:
    CD Colo Colo
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Esteban Paredes se lesiono y va estar fuera por 3 semanas. Se perdera el partido contra Santos.

11. Rickdog

Rickdog Member+

Jun 16, 2010
    Santiago, Chile
    Club:
    CD Colo Colo
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Chitas, parece que nadie quiere jugar contra Portugal. Todos se están lesionando y van a estar imposibilitados de jugar, por lesión. :rolleyes:

12. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Qué alternativas hay en el ataque? Mario Salgado y quién más? Philippe Araóz?? Gallego los ha tenido en cuenta?

De todas maneras, pienso que aún sin Paredes CC tiene grandes posibilidades sacar los 6 puntos de local frente a Táchira y Cerro Porteño, personalmente.

13. HeartandSoul

HeartandSoul Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 25, 2007
    The Garden State
    Club:
    CD Colo Colo
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Daud Gazale y Diego Rubio son dos opciones. Salgado anda lesionado y no se si se recupere. Miralles va volver para el partido contra Huachipato.

14. MAICOL

MAICOL Member

Oct 18, 2003
    Earth
    Club:
    Univ Catolica
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Well Rickdog Varela is worried about what say earlier in this thread of Chile not playing in the Copa America, similar to a WC with the Copa America being an International Cup competition. I knew I posted something like this up in here, also Portugal was threated by FIFA to be suspended from International play too earlier in the year.

http://diario.latercera.com/2011/03...-9-varela-teme-que-fifa-margine-a-chile.shtml

BTW Colo Colo is looking good and as always may make the playoffs in the games left, I hope not thou ;P

15. Rickdog

Rickdog Member+

Jun 16, 2010
    Santiago, Chile
    Club:
    CD Colo Colo
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    My friend, don`t believe the cow shit that this guy is trying to sell you. He is not concerned about a punishment due to the demands that can expell us from FIFA. He is concerned about FIFA's involvement on every shame issues that has happened regarding our ANFP and Federation, and not this particular law suit, but he is trying to blame it only on this, in order to try to blame the opposition, leaving them without any guilt. FIF's involvement hasn`t been fast, but it sure is going to be present sooner or later. Remember that HMN in FIFA, was considered and regarded as a very decent, honest, hard working guy by all factions in it, and is one of its favorite officials back there, many even considering him as FIFA`s future president, so if it regards shame upon him, FIFA`s reply will come hard on those who mean shame on him.

Judging from your post, it seems that Varela is being succesful convincing you about it.

As another issue, if Portugal gets punished tonight, Chile must not play tomorrow under no circumstances, as FIFA is very clear concerning games with punished Federations. Of course it will also mean that lots of money will be lost in the process, but if we are expelled from FIFA, it will mean a punishment to all our football, including clubs, juniors and women's, which at the end will signify lots more lost money, and of course when that happens, they'll blame it on HMN as well.
    ;)

16. MAICOL

MAICOL Member

Oct 18, 2003
    Earth
    Club:
    Univ Catolica
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    So don't believe the hype? La Tercera is one of the biggest newspapers in Chile and judging what you are you saying this guy is a joker with the media................or the threat from FIFA is not real? I have not seen any news from FIFA about this just Varela just speaking only with La Tercera so they must have received something FIFA to make him worry........who knows, its news to me for a VP from the ANFP to say such a thing, at least it is not Segovia........also for Varela to speak on this matter and not Zuniga should be worriesome, but its not to you unless FIFA states this themselves but then it would be too late because these guys are jokers from the start right? I'm not going to read too much into this because the issue will be forgotten to avoid any type of sanctions from FIFA.

17. Rickdog

Rickdog Member+

Jun 16, 2010
    Santiago, Chile
    Club:
    CD Colo Colo
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Yeah, I agree that La Tercera, is one of the biggest, with one of the highest circulation, but they are also very well known for their biased articles and their wrong articles which are more of gossip than serious journalism. Reading la Tercera, is valuable info (I read it myself from time to time), but you only must read between lines, as only half of what they say is true, the other half is what I told you before.

About the threat from FIFA, it is very real, only that Varela is trying to divert it from the real reasons that can lead to their involvement. For FIFA it is very much more important a guvernamental involvement within a local Federation, or that Federations disobbey the rules set by the same FIFA, regarding what attitude must the rest of the federations have related to sanctioned ones (this could be the case vs. Portugal), than whatever law suit can be put in an ordinary justice systems, as Varela is trying to convince everyone, as if this was the reasons, and La Tercera's yellow journalism, simply posted it.

18. MAICOL

MAICOL Member

Oct 18, 2003
    Earth
    Club:
    Univ Catolica
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    That much I believe we all know and now Jadue is saying Money is being lost playing
    in Europe, its a never ending soap opera. Its up to them to save money on this trip somehow by not spending it as much as they should while there , its easy to blame the previous body but it all goes back to before HMN I believe.

19. HeartandSoul

HeartandSoul Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 25, 2007
    The Garden State
    Club:
    CD Colo Colo
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
  20. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Al final, parece que Paredes parte al fútbol chino. Se sabe algo más algo al respecto??

21. HeartandSoul

HeartandSoul Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 25, 2007
    The Garden State
    Club:
    CD Colo Colo
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Solo que tiene la ultima palabra.

22. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Qué se sabe del tal Jorge Troncoso que entró contra Cloa. la semana pasada? Que pos. juega? Era su debut??

23. HeartandSoul

HeartandSoul Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 25, 2007
    The Garden State
    Club:
    CD Colo Colo
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Fue su debut, y cuando entra CC juega mejor.

Put@ que es malo ese Alayes.

24. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Posición??

25. Rickdog

Rickdog Member+