Club Necaxa - IV [R]

Discussion in 'Mexico: Clubs' started by fdp, Mar 14, 2009.

1. Coster

Coster Member

Apr 21, 2003
    Hermosa Beach
    A friendly reminder: our game this week (and every home game) is Friday evening at 8pm Aguas/CT time (6pm PT)

2. Coster

Coster Member

Apr 21, 2003
    Hermosa Beach
    You sure about that? Our defense is porous and our offense is non-existent. 35 minutes into this match and it's pretty much been all Tigres. They've had 3 or 4 good chances and Conejo just made a huge save at the top of the box.

3. Coster

Coster Member

Apr 21, 2003
    Hermosa Beach
    The leaky dam was bound to break. Tigres up 1-0.

4. Coster

Coster Member

Apr 21, 2003
    Hermosa Beach
    here we go. 2-0 Tigres

5. Coster

Coster Member

Apr 21, 2003
    Hermosa Beach
    Pathetic display out there tonight. We don't have an offense or a defense. They better right the ship quick or we could be in big trouble.

6. Necaxista

Necaxista New Member

Oct 23, 2004
    Cuernavaca
    Club:
    Club Necaxa
    Nat'l Team:
    Namibia
    Yea theres a lot of weak links in this team. Obv Saavedra and Tilon are too old to play at this level, Pavlovich is trash, the midfield is nonexistent, etc. And the defense is really suspect, I don't think Zuly and Padilla should be playing in primera as titulares and Saavedra embarassing himself by still playing.

But I think we have enough team to stay here, at least if teams like Atlas and Atlante stay $hite.

7. Coster

Coster Member

Apr 21, 2003
    Hermosa Beach
    What the hell? Our game today isn't being broadcast in the U.S.?!

8. gringolimon

gringolimon Member

Club Bolívar
    Bolivia
    Sep 12, 2007
    White Plains, NY
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    As most of you may already, Necaxa won 1-0 on the road against Atlas. If we would have held on to the lead in the 1st game, we would have had 6 pts but oh well. 4 pts is not too bad. We need to win at home this Friday.

9. Coster

Coster Member

Apr 21, 2003
    Hermosa Beach
    I only saw part of the second half but it looked like we were back on our heels again.

The game wasn't shown here in the U.S. and it seemed like it was delayed in Mexico. What was the deal with that?

10. gringolimon

gringolimon Member

Club Bolívar
    Bolivia
    Sep 12, 2007
    White Plains, NY
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Not sure about the delay but it was aired on one of those exclusive channels on SKY TV, which sucks because I thought Azteca would televise at least the road games on their local channel.

11. soccer krazy

soccer krazy Member

Nov 30, 2005
    California
  12. Necaxista

Necaxista New Member

Oct 23, 2004
    Cuernavaca
    Club:
    Club Necaxa
    Nat'l Team:
    Namibia
    We are in tenth place of the porcentual (relegation table) with this win. That tells you how many teams are gonna be in the $hitstorm this season. I'm confident we are better than ONE of those teams at least.

13. Coster

Coster Member

Apr 21, 2003
    Hermosa Beach
    Game at 8pm CT tonight. I'm gonna watch it on delay so I don't miss a day at the gym.

14. gringolimon

gringolimon Member

Club Bolívar
    Bolivia
    Sep 12, 2007
    White Plains, NY
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I'll be at the stadium tonight and i'll try to put in my 2 cents sometime this weekend about what I thought. Vamos Necaxa!

15. 760Epicenter

760Epicenter Member

Apr 15, 2008
    Level 1
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    damn dude i seriously didnt think queretaro would be playing so poorly. its raining like crazy over there

16. Coster

Coster Member

Apr 21, 2003
    Hermosa Beach
    I thought we played the best we have all season last night. Good possession and passing and created opportunities. Pity's goal looked great but from that far out I think Conejo should have stopped it. Pity picked out a great spot though. But more lost points at home and the schedule gets MUCH tougher from here on out.

Stadium looked empty but the supporters came across loud and clear. I hope it was the rain that kept folks away but even still, they should be there. :(

17. gringolimon

gringolimon Member

Club Bolívar
    Bolivia
    Sep 12, 2007
    White Plains, NY
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    It was raining hard last night and it came out of nowhere so hopefully it was because most people didn't have a jacket and they had short sleeves which made them not go but yeah we lost another 2 points.

18. Coster

Coster Member

Apr 21, 2003
    Hermosa Beach
  19. Necaxista

Necaxista New Member

Oct 23, 2004
    Cuernavaca
    Club:
    Club Necaxa
    Nat'l Team:
    Namibia
    We sacked Arellano and replaced him with Brailovsky.... why?

20. soccer krazy

soccer krazy Member

Nov 30, 2005
    California
    See thats what i dont understand!!! How did you guys fire a coach after a few games when for 2 seasons he had Necaxa at the best level in yrs and who brought them back to 1st division? The main reason why the team isnt doing that well is simply because the team let the top players leave such as Mauricio Romero and Nelson Maz who together brough the team up with all their goals!! So you get rid of them and bring in a bunch of new players and you expect the team to do as well as before i dont think so, its unjust!

21. gringolimon

gringolimon Member

Club Bolívar
    Bolivia
    Sep 12, 2007
    White Plains, NY
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Exactly! They fired the wrong guy . . . they should have fired the main office.

22. Necaxista

Necaxista New Member

Oct 23, 2004
    Cuernavaca
    Club:
    Club Necaxa
    Nat'l Team:
    Namibia
    This is a really stupid thing to do because we bring in a guy who is just as inexperienced as Omar, but doesn't know the players and didn't get us back to Primera like Omar.

Were they directiva expecting more than 6 points in 6 games. Plus, this last game vs America wasn't bad. I hope i eat my words in 6 months if Russo does a good job.

23. fireEagleCuauhtemoc

fireEagleCuauhtemoc www.twitter.com/alonsobueno1

Jul 23, 2007
    chicago
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    necaxa did not deserve to loose against santos, they have been looking very organized with ruso and playing very well keeping in mind the small depth of the squad. a tie would of been fair against santos, felt bad for necaxa.

atleast they are playing with the rite attitute that you need to having to save themselves.

ps. MoRe mosqueda taking advantage of the cofindence ruso is giving him, dude is playing well.

24. Coster

Coster Member

Apr 21, 2003
    Hermosa Beach
    Good first half. Necaxa did well enough moving the ball and scored a couple of goals. Neither of them were pretty (a PK that probably wouldn't have been a scoring chance and a back heel that had a lucky bounce off the other heel) but they both count. Conejo had a couple of good saves as well.

25. Coster

Coster Member

Apr 21, 2003
    Hermosa Beach
    Wow! Necaxa escapes with the win. Corona's goal looked legit on the replay. The penalty call on their first penalty seemed a bit weak but I was watching on my iPhone at the time so didn't get a great look at the replay. Conejo came up big a couple of times including the chance right before Corona's near goal. I have to give him credit, he did very well this game. Field looked like crap.