Clausura 2016

Discussion in 'El Salvador' started by slaminsams, Dec 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. William Flores

United States
    Apr 17, 2013
    Garland, Texas
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    no mames firpo -.-

2. Blue_nation724

Blue_nation724 Member+

Mar 16, 2013
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    They would be won if they stayed Juventud...just saying lol

3. La Trucha

La Trucha Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 16, 2009
    42 Wallaby Way, Sydney
    Club:
    Melbourne Victory
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    First time I've ever seen someone say "no mames" in the El Salvador section

4. William Flores

United States
    Apr 17, 2013
    Garland, Texas
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    lmao i dont know if should be offended by this

5. La Trucha

La Trucha Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 16, 2009
    42 Wallaby Way, Sydney
    Club:
    Melbourne Victory
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    I don't even know what it means. I just see that term getting thrown around willy nilly in the Mexico section :ROFLMAO:

William Flores repped this.
  6. Grimmjow316

Grimmjow316 Member+

Jun 20, 2012
    Houston, TX
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    Alianza has ended Metapan's streak of consecutive CCL appearances since the change to the current format took place back in the 2008-2009 tournament.

7. BKR inC

BKR inC Member+

Feb 9, 2007
    Australia
    Quarter final series 2nd leg

Santa Tecla 4-0 Pasaquina (Santa Tecla goalscorers: Ivan Mancia 20 min, Gerson mayen 33 min, Marlon Cornejo 56 min, Gilberto Baires 59 min)
    Highlights:

Santa Tecla won the series 6-2

Aguila 0-1 Chalatenango (Chalatenango goalscorer: Bladimir Diaz 71 min)
    Highlights:

Aguila won the series 2-1

Firpo 2-0 Dragon (Firpo goalscorers: Marvin Ramos 56 min and Marcelo Posadas own goal 67 min)
    Highlights:

Dragon won the series 3-2

Alianza 1-0 Isidro Metapan (Alianza goalscorer: Elmer Abarca 2 min)
    Highlights:

Alianza won the series 1-0

Semis line up like this
    [​IMG]

8. William Flores

United States
    Apr 17, 2013
    Garland, Texas
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    oh lol its another way of saying " youre joking right or for ********s sake", i grew up around a lot of mexicans so i tend to use their slang

La Trucha repped this.
  9. BKR inC

BKR inC Member+

Feb 9, 2007
    Australia
    Post season News

Elman Rivas has signed with Sonsonate
    External Links: http://www.elgrafico.com/2016/05/16/elman-rivas-ficho-con-el-sonsonate

Bladimir Diaz has offers with Antigua (Guatemala), Alianza, Cartaginés (Costa Rica) and Muricelagos (Mexico). God damnit naturalise him already we need depth in our forwards.
    External Links: http://www.elgrafico.com/2016/05/12/diaz-tiene-ofertas-en-el-extranjero

Jackson Olivera contract is up and Alianza, Firpo, santa Tecla and Dragon are all chasing his signature.

10. BKR inC

BKR inC Member+

Feb 9, 2007
    Australia
    Semi Final 1st leg

Dragon 0-0 Santa Tecla
    Highlights:

Alianza 0-1 Aguila (Aguila goalscorer: Hector Ramos 94 min)
    Highlights:

Willsant87 repped this.
  11. Blue_nation724

Blue_nation724 Member+

Mar 16, 2013
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    Metapan is currently without any extranjeros. Would be nice if they had a tournament without them.

12. mczh

mczh Member

Jul 30, 2015
    Dallas, TX
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    I think they will, it's something one of their dirigentes has expressed before on twitter. They also want to integrate more of their youth players but that's probably more out necessity since they won't be in ccl for at least a year.

13. Blue_nation724

Blue_nation724 Member+

Mar 16, 2013
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    I would hope that the whole league in general decides to start more young players. Out of the 18 on the list of the current u20 called up by Lara, there is only seven playing first division football. And tbh, not constantly. So that something that should be changed imo, because I believe they are still using the 3 underage players still playing. I'd like to see that number up to 5, with 3 on the field and 2 on the bench

slaminsams repped this.
  14. BKR inC

BKR inC Member+

Feb 9, 2007
    Australia
    Semi Final Second Leg

Santa Tecla 0-1 Dragon (Dragon goalscorer: Luis Hernandez 76 min)
    highlight:

Dragon win on aggregate 1-0

Aguila 2-1 Alianza (Aguila goalscorers:Nicolás Muñoz 55 min and 62 min; Alianza goalscorer: Herbert Sosa 35 min)
    highlights:

Aguila on on aggregate 3-1

All I can say wow, both games were epic and nail biting. I am still shock the huge underdog Dragon beat Santa Tecla in their own backyard. While Aguila have shown why they finished first on the table.
    Either way we will have a coach that will win his first title (Juan Ramon Sanchez or Omar Seville). It tough but I really want Juan Ramon Sanchez to win it, if there has been one coach that deserve to win a title it is him, literally he manages to get the best out of all the players he has coached (Example before his arrival villalobos, valdez romero were inconsistent but since he has arrived they have shown why all three would be deserving off a national team call up).

15. BKR inC

BKR inC Member+

Feb 9, 2007
    Australia
    Well a group of investors are interested in purchasing FAS from the current owners (these investors include Roberto Mathies Hill, Norman Quijano, Carlos Herrera, Dermark Sánchez and Karla Lorena Estupiñán), lets hope this is true FAS need a boost escepially hpw bad this adminstration has been THere the secomd worst run organisation in football outside the federation.
    External Links: http://www.culebritamacheteada.com.sv/unen-esfuerzos-por-rescatar-a-cd-fas/

Great news Ernesto Gochez has left the federation to join Sonsomate coaching stuff, this is great news..he hould have been doing this from the start instead he was hired as the under 17 coach and coordinator of the federation which was ridicilouos.

Alex Suazo signed withSonsonate

16. La Trucha

La Trucha Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 16, 2009
    42 Wallaby Way, Sydney
    Club:
    Melbourne Victory
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    I know who Norman Quijano is, but who are the others? Mathies-Hill is the only name I'm familiar with, but I do not know who he is.

17. BKR inC

BKR inC Member+

Feb 9, 2007
    Australia
    Mathies-Hill was former president of fas and business owners, business owners
    CarlosHerrera and Karla Lorena Estupiñán, and lawyer Dermark Sánchez

La Trucha repped this.
  18. BKR inC

BKR inC Member+

Feb 9, 2007
    Australia
    Offseason news

Sigh next season will have four foreign instead of three as clubs voted uniamously to change the quota from three to four (sigh there goes our chances of trying to feed the next generation of strike, goalkeepers and defenders which need depth badly).
    External Links: http://www.elgrafico.com/2016/05/25/primera-division-aumentara-cuota-de-extranjeros

Osvaldo Escudero is no longer coach of santa tecla, rumors he will become the new head coach of FAS
    External Links: http://www.elgrafico.com/2016/05/24/escudero-fuera-del-santa-tecla

Christopher Ramirez has signed with Alianza
    External Links: http://www.elgrafico.com/2016/05/24/el-colo-ramirez-nuevo-paquidermo

19. BKR inC

BKR inC Member+

Feb 9, 2007
    Australia
    Off seasom news

Marcelo Tejada has signed with FAS

Ricardo Ulloa, Luis Sosa and Rafael Burgos have signed with Sonsonate

20. BKR inC

BKR inC Member+

Feb 9, 2007
    Australia
    CD Dragon are the champions of El Salvador, first time they have won the title since 1953. The underdogs have done it, dragon have been solid throughout the year and their defensive strength have been shown escepially in the final series.
    Congratulations Dragon
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Final

Aguila 0-1 Dragon (Dragon goalscorer:Wilman Torres 38 min)
    Highlights:

reserve final

Aguila 2-1 Alianza

slaminsams and Willsant87 repped this.
  21. BKR inC

BKR inC Member+

Feb 9, 2007
    Australia
    My tips for the season
    My top 8 in no particular order: Alianza, FAS, Aguila, Metapan, Santa Tecla, Sonsonate and Dragon
    Champions: Hmm I think this time around it will be between Metapan and Santa Tecla
    First coach sacked: A tie between Nelson Ancheta or Edgar Henriquez
    Topscorer: Bladimir Diaz, Rodolfo Zelaya or Irvin Herrera draw with Herrera winning it by most goals without a penalty
    Goalkeeper of the tournament: Fidel Mondragon (Firpo)
    Best Foreign Player: Peruvian Miguel Cruiel
    Best domestic player: Juan Carlos Portillo
    Most improved team: Sonsonate
    Biggest downfall: Pasaquina
    bottom two: UES and Marte
    Relegated: UES
    Team with highest average attendance: Alianza
    Team with the worst average attendance: UES

Well for my top 8: I got 5 right because I chose only 7, god damn I am an idiot lol but i didn't expect to be as atricious as they turned out to be and sonsonate have become perennial chokers.
    Champions Dragon, So epic fail
    Called it Nelson Ancheta sacked after one game lol
    Damn should went with Bladimir Diaz, I didn't think Herrera would leave midway oh way I accept my fault.
    Damn Mondragon had alright season but Benji came out of no where and had his best season in 3 years.
    Damn epic fail Miguel Cruiel was a massive let-down best foreign player would have to be Bladimir Diaz or Jackson de Olivera
    Best domestic Player could go with Irvin valdez
    Improved team defintley a tie between Pasaquina and Dragon
    Biggest down fall FAS, from runners up to bottom place
    Botttom two : got one right with Marte, didn't expect FAS to fail like they did
    Relegated Marte (shocking UES had that midseason resurgence)
    Correct Alianza had the highest average attendance
    Dididn't think UES would move back to theiir home stadium and regain their huge numbers, while Marte had the lowest.
    Total 8 out of 21 ouch lol.

Other seasons

Directors will decide whether Ramon Sanchez will reamin as head coach of Aguila, I would be shocked if they sacked him
    External Links: http://www.elgrafico.com/2016/05/30/dirigencia-del-aguila-da-su-aval-a-sanchez

Alajuelense are interested in signning Bladimir Diaz
    External Links: http://www.elgrafico.com/2016/05/30/alajuelense-tico-quiere-a-diaz

Blue_nation724 and Willsant87 repped this.
  22. La Trucha

La Trucha Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 16, 2009
    42 Wallaby Way, Sydney
    Club:
    Melbourne Victory
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    Díaz se queda en Chalatenango

El delantero colombiano llegó a un acuerdo para seguir en el cuadro norteño.

Fin a las especulaciones. Pese a que su fichaje por el Alajuelense de Costa Rica estaba prácticamente cerrado, el delantero Bladimir Díaz seguirá ligado a Chalatenango.

El equipo norteño confirmó que llegó a un acuerdo con el jugador para que siga en el equipo de los alacranes el próximo torneo.

El atacante colombiano, que marcó 15 goles en el certamen anterior y está cerca de nacionalizarse, también era pretendido por los albos del Alianza que descartaron el fichaje del jugador por su “informalidad”.

23. BKR inC

BKR inC Member+

Feb 9, 2007
    Australia
    God Damnit Federation Naturalise this player, he wants to play for our national team he is young, strong in theair and ground, andd depths to our forwards.
    He literally turneddownAlajuelense to stay and remain eligble to play for our national team

24. Grimmjow316

Grimmjow316 Member+

Jun 20, 2012
    Houston, TX
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    But didn't you hear Primi he wants to keep the core intact instead of using players who are having better moments than those he calls.

Blue_nation724, BKR inC and Willsant87 repped this.
  25. BKR inC

BKR inC Member+

Feb 9, 2007
    Australia
    Off season news

Firpo has announced the players they have released these include Fidel Mondragon, Ramiro Carballo, Eder Arias (Colombian), Maikon Palacios (Colombian) , Oscar Jimenez
    External Links: http://www.elgrafico.com/2016/06/02/el-firpo-sacude-a-los-experimentados

While the breakdown of Dragon might have strted with Alan murialdo being chased hard by Firpo, Jackson de Olivera being chased by 3 other clubs ans two clubs being interested in grand final hero Wilamn Torres

Felix Sanchez ex chalatenango player has signed with Universidad de el salvador
    External links:http://www.edhdeportes.com/articulo/ues/felix-sanchez-pone-piel-puma-114679