Clausura 2011

Discussion in 'Toluca' started by Numero_9, Jan 6, 2011.

1. betocan

betocan New Member

Dec 15, 2010
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    Does anybody no if duenas and sihna are going to play this season? ochoa is practicing with his french team.

2. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    looks like the case is over. the disciplinary committee ruled that the players had no fault in the situation. There's a shot that FIFA or WADA appeal that decision, but it's really unlikely.

video of our 3-0 win. man im pretty excited to see how this turns out. we have a great team imo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5v0eQp592Fs&feature=youtu.be

3. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    just saw a video of cristante having his first practice with leones negros. man it makes me want to cry. for an institution to completely turn their back on a ********ing legend like cristante is a disgrace.

also saw vicente was named america's captain. this sucks because i always wanted him to return but i dont think that will happen any time soon. i love vicente and i dont care if he joins chivas next, i will always love that man.

cardozo, i love you too. i wish one day you get a chance to manage toluca. whenever im on youtube, i cant help but to find some awesome cardozo videos and remember the great old days when we dominated the league.

i just want the league to start already, its getting pretty boring.

4. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
  5. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    oh man, cristante posted this picture on his twitter

[​IMG]

man this is just awesome. love him so much

6. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    well it looks like the Pavon rumor is completely false. hopefully our last refuerzo gets announced soon, i want to see how our team will look for next season.

7. DCDireWolf

DCDireWolf Member

Jul 17, 2006
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Almost time.

8. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    o wow, didnt realize that it starts next week. thought that we were still weeks away.

also, Toluca plays their last friendly against Real Espana tonight. starting lineup tonight will probably be the staring lineup next week against Estudiantes.

and im guessing our last refuerzo is still in the Copa America. his team needs to hurry up and lose.

9. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    oops, the friendly is tomorrow. hopefully there will be a stream for the match.

10. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    Gonzalez has been sold. it looked like it would be a loan deal (which is just LOL to begin with) but we have done the right thing and sold him. we bought him for 1.9million and la U de Chile is saying that they got atleast a 500k profit from this. so im guessing we sold him for about 1million. noot great business but mehhhhhh, ill take it.

toluca vs real espana in 2 hours.

11. betocan

betocan New Member

Dec 15, 2010
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    If anybody finds the live stream to tonights game, please post the link on here

12. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    nope, couldnt find one :(

our new kit for next season

[​IMG]

i dont like it

13. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
  14. betocan

betocan New Member

Dec 15, 2010
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    I was happy when under armor became the new sponsor for us. I thought that because UA was an American company the Toluca gear would be much easier to come by in the states. Witch hasn’t been the case at all on the contrary it made more difficult. It was easier to get the atletica stuff (on eBay or mercadolibre) and the kits weren’t bad. My favorite was the all white and all red kits we had a few years ago. I hate to say it but I wasn’t a big fan of last season’s kits either but new kit you posted sucks. I looked up other teams with under armor kits and I didn’t think any of them where nice. Under Armor sucks!

15. Numero_9

Numero_9 Member

Mar 31, 2004
    Illinois
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Thats horrible! Reminds me of the Mexico World Cup 2006 uniform. Then the other white lines on the side kills it, not to mention the white by the neck. Unnecessary shit. Keep it simple. It really wasnt hard to screw a Toluca uniform up.

16. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    yep, the lines on the side are what make this jersey soooo bad.

also, we ended up winning 2-0. Nava scored in the 92nd minute and Brizuela put in the second a minute later. Nava is just on fire. i think he has done enough in this offseason to be our starter on Friday.

talavera
    gamboa
    nova
    duenas
    manolo
    roma
    rios
    esquivel
    calderon
    sinha
    nava/alonso

love it.

17. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    this is a off-topic but i think its really great to talk about other teams in the league.

i wanna talk about the team that i hate most: chivas. mediotiempo reporting that they have added their 4 u17 players to the first team roster. i mean, wow. i love that they are actually doing something like this to produce us some players, but i love it even more that they aren't going to be winning a championship any time soon. i would seriously bet a huge amount of money that a team like xolos/puebla/san luis/estudiantes/jaguares/etc would win a championship before them. gotta love it.