Clausura 2011

Discussion in 'Toluca' started by Numero_9, Jan 6, 2011.

1. betocan

betocan New Member

Dec 15, 2010
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    First off sinha isn’t going anywhere. Not keeping sinha would be the stupidest decision ever made by Toluca management. We can’t afford let him go without a proper replacement. I thought Diego de la tore was going to replace him a few years back when he first started but that never worked out.

Even though lacerda is a quality CB, I don’t think it’s crucial to trade for him. I know duenas didn’t have a good season but he is still a good CB. I wouldn’t like to see him go because he’s a Mexican and lacerda would take a foreigner spot.

As for talavera I’m not sure Saucedo would be an upgrade. Talavera is good keeper but he gets too cocky and makes stupid mistakes. If talavera leaves I would rather give Centeno a chance at the starting job over saucedo.
    Lets get a quality Stryker! Please

2. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    i agree with you completely.

and president santiago velasco has already confirmed that Luis Carlos Arias is not coming back next season. wasnt a good signing but atleast they realized this pretty quickly. this leaves a spot open for a foreigner! please dear god let it be a striker. we are in dire need of one.

3. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    good god, many sites reporting that Lacerda is actually close to happening. i just do not understand this. either Eugui is thinking about have a backline with 5 defenders or surely one of nova and duenas has got to go for this to happen. i really like lacerda, but it makes no sense for toluca to be using their last foreign spot on a CB.

4. betocan

betocan New Member

Dec 15, 2010
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    Nova is our best player, he can’t go. This is stupid and stupid things happen when you hire an idiot as your president. Velasco has never been involved in football therefore he has no idea of what is going on. I don’t know why eugi was hired. This guy is an all defensive coach.

They should try to get Jackson Martinez and gringo Torres. Jackson is a badass striker and gringo is a versatile mid and he won’t take up a foreigner spot.

5. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    oh man, just thinking about having those two players gives me a boner. if lacerda does come, i really hope we can get rid of gonzalez so that we can get the quality foreign striker that we need.

and some site reporting that cerda might be heading back to Tigres. i really hope this isnt true.

6. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    vicepresident of santos:

phewwwwwww

7. betocan

betocan New Member

Dec 15, 2010
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    I heard on jorge ramos y su banda that toluca is looking at Carlos Bueno from Querétaro. He's 31 and has a long resume but it doesn't look very impressive. I hope we can do better than this. But in all fairness I don't know much about him. What do you think?

8. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    i honestly dont know anything about this guy. it says that he scored 9 goals last season. lol wow, would have never guessed that. looking at his wiki page, this guy has been on some decent teams.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9j3zafXGU8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9j3zafXGU8[/ame]

he actually looks pretty decent. love his dance after every goal. you are right that there are better out there, but if we end up with him, i think im going to feel really good about it!

--------------

and here is another rumor: http://www.diariopinion.com/deportes/verArticulo.php?id=800010

im not buying into this one. he doesnt even belong to quito. hes loaned in for the season from Atletico Mineiro.

-------------------

and on a sidenote, i just found out it was sinha's birthday today! happy 35th birthday to him!

[​IMG]

what a legend <3

9. betocan

betocan New Member

Dec 15, 2010
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    Saucedo's agent (dad) said that he’s not leaving tigers. good new i quess?

bueno looks like a good finisher but I was hoping for someone with more skill with the ball. but I understand why eugi would want him. Hes skills (speed and finishing) fit eugi's style.

congrats to sinha one of the best toluca footballers ever.

10. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    and it sure doesnt hurt that Bueno is from Uruguay just like Eugui. rumors all look to be false it seems. theres still plenty of time tho so i hope we can get the striker we need. i would also like a CM please. also, please get rid of gonzalez, i like him and all, but c'mon, hes not worth keeping when we got so many RBs on the team (mendez, gamboa, acosta, cruzalta out on loan).

11. betocan

betocan New Member

Dec 15, 2010
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    I forgot about Cruzalta and your right about Gonzalez not being crucial to the defense. We should let him go to free up space for better foreigner players. I wouldn’t mind seeing a rotation of RB until someone steps up and wins a starting job.

The Lacerda transfer came up on Jorge Ramos yesterday they said it was almost a done deal but didn’t go into details. They also said that it is uncertain if Ayovi is going to stay with Toluca or go back to emelec. I thought we bought him? If he does go back to emelec and cerda goes to tigres that just leaves us with one striker Nava. What are these guys thinking?
    Whatever happened to Trego he should good promise and disappeared completely?

12. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    Well its official, Cerda back to Tigres. ughhhhhhhhhh. now we really do need a striker.

im 99.9% sure that Avoyi isnt going anywhere. There was some rumor a few days ago that Toluca took Avoyi without the transfer being done or something (didnt read about it) , but President Velasco has made it clear that there isnt an issue and that Avoyi still has 3 years left on his contract.

If the Lacerda deal comes through, then wow. I just dont understand this move at all. But there is a rumor going around Twitter that Duenas is close to joining America. cant find any sites claiming this rumor tho.

and Trejo has been riding the bench the whole season. maybe next season he can actually get some playing time because he def has some potential.

EDIT: just found a site for the Duenas to America rumor: http://www.futbolclubamerica.com/america-busca-a-edgar-duenas-y-a-leobardo-lopez

13. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    oh my good god, Reinoso just posted on his twitter that he has a big surprise tomorrow or the day after. Rumor has it that it will be Edgar Duenas going to America in exchange for Miguel Layun. wowowow. i dont know what to think. America has to give us some cash also if this happens, because there is no way that Layuns value is close to Duenas. we'll see what happens tho

14. betocan

betocan New Member

Dec 15, 2010
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    Noooooooooooooooooo what the f**k is going on? Are we trying to get worse? How can we even deal with them after what they did to us with sanchez. Layun what? This like santiago fernandez all over again.

15. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    nothing new. Duenas being heavily linked to joining America. they asked him about it earlier today but he didnt want to comment about it. and Sinha being linked to maybe joining an MLS team but i honestly dont see this happening. Toluca needs to extend his contract for another season or two.

16. betocan

betocan New Member

Dec 15, 2010
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    I would realy hate to see duenas go to america one because I still think he's a good CB and 2 because I hate america.

I wish sinha would retire in a toluca jersey but if he goes to the mls I would understand. I just don't want to see him go down the same road hernan did. Toluca realy screwed him. But what am i talking about we can't aford to let this guy go. Eventhough last season was a bust I think sinha still had a very good season. I think at the very least he can still give a year of quality football.

17. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    Sinhas dad died :(:(:(

god that sucks, it will suck even more if he doesnt play the gold cup at all. it looks like they are going to give him as much time as he needs and will be able to rejoin the team when he is ready. damn this sucks

18. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    and duenas isnt going anywhere!

man this is awesome news because i really did not want him to leave. velasco said that they will also be trying to get sinha resigned for next season. and he also said that Eigui is in Uruguay looking for a player. it has to be a striker. so here is where we are at:

----------talavera----------
    gonzalez-nova-duenas-manolo
    ---------roma-rios/mendez---
    esquivel------sinha-----calderon
    -------------ayovi-------------

hmmmm looks the same to me. ****

19. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
  20. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    oh my god, this is everyone put on transferible list. wowowow at some of these names.

source: official toluca site

Miguel Almazan.
    Luis Carlos Arias
    Jonathan Arias
    Ayovi
    J.M. Cruzalta
    Diego de la Torre
    Manuel de la Torre
    Francisco Vidal
    Osvaldo Gonzalez
    Alonso Alberto Granados
    Mario Mendez
    Alvaro Ortiz
    Sergio Perez
    Moises Velasco
    Manuel Zarate

21. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    miguel almazan- hes 29. he just helped Tijuana win promotion. they only gave up 6 goals all season. now is a nice time to permanently sell him.

luis carlos arias- nothing went right for him.

ayovi- wow wtf. hes a 23 year old international ffs sake. we have him for 3 more years and you want to get rid of him now? wow this is terrible. just being on this list would piss me off if i was Ayovi.

cruzalta- i really hope he comes back if gonzalez leaves

diego- im not impressed with diego. would love it if he found a team where he can start every game. toluca isnt one of those teams.

manolo- wtfwtfwtf. how do you do this to manolo. this is just ridiculous. this man has given us 7 fantastic years at the LB position. let the man retire with toluca you ********ing bitches.

gonzalez- please god lets find a team to take him off our hands. please

mario mendez- well it looks like he is surely gone because his contract is up at end of june. good bye mario. we loved having you back.

alvaro ortiz- please dont get anywhere close to toluca. sell him

the rest- wow a bunch of young players. really hope most of these go out on loan (assuming their contracts are longer than 1 year, which if they are not, sell them). wow this is going to a crazy offseason.

22. betocan

betocan New Member

Dec 15, 2010
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    Ayovi? M de la torre?

23. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    http://www.futbolecuador.com/stories/publica/21164

this cannot be real. srsly wow.

and Cristante will be at the draft seeing as there are two teams interested in him. damn kind of hate that he wants to keep playing. hope he stays retired, but if doesnt, best of luck to a true legend.

24. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    we are once again being linked to tanque silva. just saw him play in the semifinal of the libertadores with Velez. he is pretty damn awesome. he scored an absolute beauty to put Velez within one goal of the final. then a few minutes later, he missed a penalty. i really hope they blame him and transfer him to toluca :)

srsly just look at this goal

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4MO2fkGUic&feature=player_embedded"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4MO2fkGUic&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

please eugui, lets get him. i know hes a little old (30) but who cares, we only need him for a couple of seasons.

25. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    o wow, eugui said that manolo asked to leave the club. damn this just breaks my heart. i love manolo and for him to do this to me, man its just terrible. gah i still love manolo and i wish him the best.

and he says he hasnt talked to gonzalez yet, but when he sees him, he will tell him that he will have to find another position to play or hes out. pretty terrible of Eugui to tell this to the media and even moreso when he hasnt even talked to Gonzalez about it. For some reason, most people on other forums think Gonzalez is actually good. i just cant believe it, he was easily our worst player defensively and with the depth that we got at RB, i applaud them for doing this. gamboa or acosta getting the spot is just perfect.

----------talavera----------
    gamboa-nova-duenas-galeana
    ---------rios--roma---------
    esquivel---sinha-----calderon
    -------------x---------------

yeah i like it. i love galeana, i really love gamboa, i love rios, i love this team. if avoyi goes, lets get some quality striker and we got ourselves a decent club.