Christian Pulisic at AC Milan

Discussion in 'Yanks Abroad' started by Balerion, Jun 30, 2014.

1. Bruce S

Bruce S Member+

Sep 10, 1999
    He can't play for anyone else if he has a contract with bvb. Refusing to honor your contract definitely does not cause FIFA to allow you to play for someone else

2. jond

jond Member+

Sep 28, 2010
    Club:
    Levski Sofia
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    899122492916236288 is not a valid tweet id

Zinkoff, Deeneaus, HartwickFan and 6 others repped this.
  3. madvillain

madvillain Member+

Aug 28, 2011
    Club:
    Brooklyn Knights
    It's really too bad that every touch tweet got taken down. I should have screen grabbed it. I watched the entire game again last night and he had one poor touch all game -- when he ran out of room trying to get a cross in and went over the line.

He probably could have had another assist or two if some crosses were better received.

ChuckMe92 repped this.
  4. ChuckMe92

ChuckMe92 Member+

Jun 23, 2016
    Columbus, OH
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    May not last for long, but here's another Every Pulisic Touch vs. Wolfsburg tweet:
    899599553573289985 is not a valid tweet id

Zinkoff, ShaftBrewer, Deeneaus and 12 others repped this.
  5. Jazzy Altidore

Jazzy Altidore BigSoccer Yellow Card

Sep 2, 2009
    San Francisco
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Honestly this is the best bit of skill I've ever seen by an American player.

Deeneaus and LouisianaViking07/09 repped this.
  6. kumuyc

kumuyc Member

Nov 7, 2016

Adu's move to split two defenders @6:50 against Brazil at 2007 U20 World Cup was amazing.

7. chrome_vapors

chrome_vapors Member+

Oct 15, 2010
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    That assist was just as impressive as the goal for me. A lot going on and he made both look easy.

8. Sam Hamwich

Sam Hamwich Member+

Jul 11, 2006
    please no Adu posts. He's still the all time great for any USMNT at any level for creativity and skill. I mean, possibly by a mile. That he couldn't run in under 10min, but just so.

Also, Dembo! you'd be on a flight to BCN right now, but you had to play hard ball with Germans. They probably set the number at 150, and would have sold for 110, but he called them out, so now it is 150 and a ton of Zat's How EEt EEz. Van Fifzee.

adi21 repped this.
  9. Sam Hamwich

Sam Hamwich Member+

Jul 11, 2006
    At 100-150mm Dembo is an absolute massive SELL.

Germans do this all the time and they will pay for it. THey are being greedy and stupid. And like all greedy, stupid people, they will pay in the end.

10. Sifrit

Sifrit Member

Mar 15, 2014
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    No, they didn't. Watzke himself said on German TV on Sunday that the supposed €150m are wrong, and that Dortmund have set a lower amount. He didn't specify how much exactly, though. But it seems you are an expert on Germans, so I'm sure you know better what Dortmund will or won't do.

11. Jazzy Altidore

Jazzy Altidore BigSoccer Yellow Card

Sep 2, 2009
    San Francisco
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'll take the credit for the most unintentional bit of Adu shitposting in the past 24 hours.

LouisianaViking07/09 repped this.
  12. ttrevett

ttrevett Member+

Apr 2, 2002
    Atlanta, GA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I knew there was something I liked about you, from Rottenchester too! I am coaching my two son's fall baseball teams and you must know which minor league team I chose to represent this fall.

13. Sufjan Guzan

Sufjan Guzan Member+

Feb 13, 2016

14. SUDano

SUDano Member+

Jan 18, 2003
    Rochester, NY
    You must remember Spikes and Mitsy with the Red Wings.

15. deejay

deejay Member+

Feb 14, 2000
    Tarpon Springs, FL
    Club:
    Jorge Wilstermann
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Ten games like that this season and Real Madrid will come calling for him.

LouisianaViking07/09 repped this.
  16. HScoach13

HScoach13 Member+

Nov 30, 2016
    Club:
    Atlanta
  17. jond

jond Member+

Sep 28, 2010
    Club:
    Levski Sofia
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Pulisic has greater skill in application. Adu had more skill if dribbling in a kitchen, or perhaps a warehouse full of vacuum cleaners.

russ, gunnerfan7, Ironbound and 3 others repped this.
  18. Bruce S

Bruce S Member+

Sep 10, 1999
    ugh, the ultimate mercenaries with no soul. He's better off at BVB

19. beerslinger23

beerslinger23 Member+

Jun 26, 2010
    Back in the realm of science, data, reason and record keeping, Dembele has demonstrated himself to be the bigger talent. Perhaps this season will tell another story.

deejay repped this.
  20. madvillain

madvillain Member+

Aug 28, 2011
    Club:
    Brooklyn Knights
    We'll see. Dembele is a year older. If Christian keeps this up, he'll easily surpass Dembele's stats last season at the same age.

y-lee-coyote repped this.
  21. sXeWesley

sXeWesley Member+

Jun 18, 2007
    Club:
    Portland Timbers
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I have no idea how this all pans out, but I have to think OD is gone, there is just no way that Dortmund can turn down that kind of money, to keep what at this point is a cancer.

My hope is they are playing hardball for a 4-5 million euro difference, while lining up some great young defenders to come in and shore up that end of the pitch and Pulisic will continue to have the keys to one of the most exciting teams in the world.

largegarlic repped this.
  22. ttrevett

ttrevett Member+

Apr 2, 2002
    Atlanta, GA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I don't, but I did hear that they are renaming themselves "the Plates" for a day in honor of the Garbage Plate's 100th birthday. Two cheeseburgers (for me, I know anything but two hots is a travesty), mac salad and home fries, and you can't forget to order the bread.

UxSxAxfooty repped this.
  23. Sam Hamwich

Sam Hamwich Member+

Jul 11, 2006
    Dembos walk out made this impossible for them to make it easy. Anything over 100 is a no brainier from any perspective unless you are calculating in something other than finance.

Sylvius repped this.
  24. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  25. chalaron

chalaron Member+

Aug 15, 2006
    Baton Rouge, Louisia
    I wonder what BVB's number is. If it were me I would take that because the biggest problem I see with this negotiation is that it could conclude at the very end of the transfer window and then they have to wait til December to find a replacement.