Chivas V Tigres Jornada 3 Clausura 2016 @Omnilife

Discussion in 'Chivas' started by Rebaño_Sagrado, Jan 26, 2016.

1. Rebaño_Sagrado

Rebaño_Sagrado Member+

May 21, 2006
    Home
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I criticized Chepo in the past @spguy for being tactically rigid. I see the same rigidity from Almeyda.

With 2 of your 3 best backs out injured, he decides against following one of Bielsa's founding tenets - "Always keep an extra man in the back". Especially, with inexperienced noobs replacing the injured players. This was the case in Sobis goal and a few minutes after that I caught of the game.

Salcedo expects to jump to Europe with his shit defending on the Fernandez goal? No recontramamen.

Various instances of having 1 defender on 2 players...por favor...

Defenders getting beat with a 1-man advantage...

Given that Chivas is reluctant to bring in experienced veterans. They really need a good tactician to prepare these kids for top flight.

spguy repped this.
  2. el-choul

el-choul Member+

Apr 17, 2006
    DC
    Who are you?[emoji53]

Now that the new coach honeymoon is over, Almeyda hasn't impressed me much. But you can't risk switching coaches again midseason. I'd go with it, hope for the best, and reevaluate at the end of the season.

Rebaño_Sagrado repped this.
  3. Rebaño_Sagrado

Rebaño_Sagrado Member+

May 21, 2006
    Home
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

el-choul repped this.
  4. spguy

spguy Member

Feb 19, 2003
    Basulto aint a noob either. Even with an organized defense and including parking the bus they were still prone to bonehead mistakes...... With Real and his staff I doubt it will change on preparing the kids at the youth levels... It's almost ten years and we havent had at least a consistent CB in that department.

5. Rebaño_Sagrado

Rebaño_Sagrado Member+

May 21, 2006
    Home
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    less than a full year in top flight, I would consider a noob

he ain't young either

But REAL won all those youth tournaments man... lol

6. spguy

spguy Member

Feb 19, 2003
    That was Real excuse when Albert Benaiges from La Masia and at one point Todd Beane and JVS got on his case... what's his excuse now when they ran a train in the copa chivas tournament...

7. Vinodivino

Vinodivino Member+

May 31, 2010
    Club:
    Club Santos Laguna
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I still believe in the God Almeyda. Give him more time at least until the team gets healthy. Although, you guys seriously need an upgrade at striker. Would any of you have been OK with Fierro as full-time striker and have old man bravo come off the bench?

8. DGreat

DGreat Moderator
    Staff Member

CD Guadalajara
    Mexico
    Oct 5, 2007
    El Ombligo
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    That would have been fine with me.